After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 38px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 42px; border: 0px; margin: 9px 0px 6px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Instagram U-ie – 150223 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; clear: both; color: rgb(96, 57, 19); font-weight: 400; font-family: Vollkorn, Georgia, serif; line-height: 1.2; font-size: 28px; letter-spacing: -1px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

10963757_1378775409105946_293977353_n

“도희가!왜이럴까..ㅎㅎㅎ
오늘무슨날~?ㅎㅎ
“호구의사랑”하는날!!!
tvn밤11시!!!!!ㅎㅎㅎ
#호구의사랑#도희#강철#본방사수”

[TRANS] uieing: It’s Dohee! Why am I like this.. ㅎㅎㅎ
What day is today~?ㅎㅎ
It’s “Hogu’s Love” day!!!
tvn at 11pm!!!!!ㅎㅎㅎ
#Hogu’s Love #Dohee #Kang Chul #Stay tuned

11008254_332979673565840_1060835820_n

“시작!!♡
#베디베로선글라스”

[TRANS] uieing: Start!!♡
#Vedi Vero Sunglasses

class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 38px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 42px; border: 0px; margin: 9px 0px 6px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"U-ie and Choi Woo-shik for Allure March Issue89bf2e43a063d365f0527d80caa960cb
b81673dad98882ff9780cc616bb91863
eda3a8ed2bccf0918c333828a57bb478

class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 38px; margin: 9px 0px 6px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 42px;"U-ie for VEDI VERO Sunglasses16ef40b36bcd3b272eab2b1793f4fa9f
869d102722ca981cd20ab3c08ea05a63
e167865260a1adb5b446a9fa55ce67a8
fb8d435e3692419c3cf3a615de1c9241

class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 38px; margin: 9px 0px 6px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 42px;"BTS Preview of Hogu’s Love

Choi Woo Sik and UEE get touchy in 'Allure'

UEE and Choi Woo Sik transformed into a seductive couple for a recent pictorial with 'Allure'!

In the pictures released, the two are showing undeniable chemistry especially after taking on the roles as Kang Hogu and Do Dohee in their latest drama, 'Hogu's Love,' where the two are depicted as friends and lovers.

When asked what made him choose the role of Kang Hogu, Choi Woo Sik revealed that he wanted to highlight what he does best, which is being portrayed as a nerd. 

He said, "There were people asking me why I was going back after my image makeover in 'Giant.' I thought about my strengths and I've come to realize that until now, I've taken on nerdy characters. I wanted to show what I can do best to the public, wearing what I look best in." 

The actor also told the magazine that his ideal type of woman would be someone whom he could connect with and has a set of pretty lips. He said, "My goal for his year was to be in a relationship, but I'm content with being in a relationship with UEE through acting.

In addition, UEE talked about how she lost weight despite the hectic schedule she had even during her hiatus. She said, "I lost a lot of weight so people thought that I went on a crash diet for the drama, but I just naturally lost weight by living a regulated lifestyle. I go on the running machine in the morning. When I don't have time, I run it for about 30 minutes and when I do, I speed walk on the treadmill for an hour."

As for her diet, UEE revealed that she eats lightly after her short workout with fruits in the morning and drink plenty of water to hydrate herself. 

Meanwhile, the full interview and pictorial with UEE and Choi Woo Sik will be featured in the March issue of 'Allure.'

choi-woo-sik_1424707100_20150223_ChoiWoo

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/choi-woo-sik-and-uee-get-touchy-in-allure

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

'올해의 남자' 한해 응원하는 애프터스쿨 리지!

Lizzy wished all the best to singer Han Hae that just released his album.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 K-pop groups that made us cry when they lost members

by Tanya Rodriguez on Fri, Mar 27, 2015

4. After School: Soyoung 

IE001691922_STD_59_20140320171402.jpg

Soyoung left After School in 2009, being the first member to leave, and a founding one at that. While she left the pursue her acting career, which brought her roles in Dream High 2 and Panda & Hedgehog, her departure marked the first of several line-up changes for the group.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-pop-groups-that-made-us-cry-when-they-lost-members/

Guest adikkeluangman

′Roommate′ to End Season 2 with April 14 Broadcast
SBS′ Roommate season 2 is ending. 
One affiliate from the SBS entertainment department told Newsen on April 6, "Season 2 will end with the April 14 broadcast. We′re still in discussion whether or not there will be a season three in the future." 
Up until recently, Roommate was preparing for a new season with a house remodeling and new member castings. However with the spring reformatting happening with many new pilot program in talks of getting fixed spots, it was decided that Roommate will end this current season. 
90669002.jpg

"Even if season 3 does happen, it won′t be happening any time soon," said the affiliate. "For now, there needs to be discussions while leaving various options open." 
Roommate season 2 will end April 14. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90669/roommate-to-end-season-2-with-april-14-broadcast

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’ “Roommate” to End Its Run with Last Episode Today
SBS’ variety program “Roommate” will come to an end with its last episode airing today, April 14.
The second season of “Roommate” will be ending and the doors of the sharehouse will be closing today, in time for SBS’ seasonal reorganization for the spring.
CChjwSEWgAAXiem.jpg

The show first hit the air after joining the regular Sunday variety lineup in May of last year. It then kicked off a brand new season in September. Six months into the second season, there were rumors of discussion for another season. However, due to low viewer ratings and an unclear direction for the show and its cast, the discussion ended in the program’s cancellation.
Since the first season, “Roommate” became a highly-discussed show although it experienced a few bumps in the road. Over the course of two seasons, the show went through a number of changes and transitions, including a time slot shift that negatively impacted its viewership ratings.
Fortunately for fans, the return of a third season later on down the road has not completely been ruled out.
Meanwhile, the last episode is scheduled to air on April 14 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/13/sbs-roommate-to-end-its-run-with-last-episode-today/
-----g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung Thanks Viewers Before Last Episode of “Roommate 2″
g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung expressed his thoughts on the last filming of SBS‘s “Roommate 2.”
On April 14, Park Joon Hyung posted on his Instagram, “Ah, unfortunately today is the last episode of ‘Roommate 2′,” with a picture he took with all the members of the show together. “Our ‘Roommate’ family, our producer, and our writers all worked very hard and  it makes it harder [to say goodbye] because we became so close with one another,” he wrote.
CCiiEeDW8AABkV8.jpg

Park Joon Hyung went on to say “Thank you to everyone for making so many memories~! And thank you so much to the viewers who made it possible for us to meet the audience through this program~! I love you~Bam~!!!” and expressed his gratitude towards the audience.
The second season of “Roommate” will be closing today with its final episode and there are no specific plans for another season.
The following program to air after this show has not been decided yet .
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/g-o-d-s-park-joon-hyung-thanks-viewers-for-last-episode-of-roommate-2/

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate's Nana and Sunny show off their flexibility in flying yoga while Park Joon Hyung struggles to keep up
Doing the splits in itself is impressive. Easily doing the splits in mid-air while hanging onto a hammock is absolutely incredible.
On the April 14 episode, which also happened to be the last episode of SBS' 'Roommate', After School's Nana, Girls' Generation's Sunny, KARA's Youngji and g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung tried out flying yoga to take care of their health.
Park Joon Hyung had a lot of trouble with flying yoga, as he was quite stiff. He wasn't very successful at the positions, including the Spiderman, Da Vinci, and Peter Pan positions, causing him to get a bit aggitated. 
CCkePJwWMAEmyHr.jpg

Like Park Joon Hyung, the three ladies were also nervous before starting the flying yoga session. But in comparison, they were amazing as they easily learned many positions. Sunny and Nana, especially, showed off their flexibility as they made perfect splits in mid-air (The Da Vinci position) and easily lifted their lower half of the body back (the Peter Pan position) and more.
Park Joon Hyung hilariously commented, "I knew they would be like this. They have a hammock hanging in their bathroom."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/roommates-nana-and-sunny-show-off-their-flexibility-in-flying-yoga-while-park-joon-hyung-struggles-to-keep-up

Han Dong Geun & After School's Jung Ah stir hearts with their beautiful voices in 'Between Us' MV

After School's Jung Ah and 'Birth of a Great Star's Han Dong Geun have come together to continue the trend of female-male duets with their new song!

The two are releasing Pledis Entertainment's first agency duet project, and it's called "Between Us". It's only the first installment of the several duet projects to come from the agency, and the two are kicking it off to a strong start with this sentimental ballad. 

"Between Us" is also Han Dong Geun's very first self-composed track.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/han-dong-geun-after-schools-jung-ah-stir-hearts-with-their-beautiful-voices-in-between-us-mv

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[SKT 이상하자 제작발표회 라이브] 레이나, 한해 - 이상하자

Hanhae and Raina got a duet song together. I don't see any music video for this.

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate 2″ Cast Gather for a Friendly Reunion

g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung shared a friendly snapshot from SBS’ “Roommate” season two reunion party with his Instagram followers this weekend, proving that the cast is still very much keeping in touch!

The photo shows Lee Dong Wook and Jo Se Ho smiling brightly next to Park Joon Hyung, while their fellow cast members Nana, Park Min Woo, and Sunny look cute posing behind them. It appears that the dinner party was also attended by some “Roommate” producers and staff members.

COOcDIHUkAA6Fhi.png

Giving a shoutout to the roommates who were unable to make it, Park Joon Hyung writes on his Instagram, “Yo~ Lastnight hangin out with the Roommate fam was a blast~!!! Next time make sure u guys can make it too Jackson, YoungJi, RyoHei, KangJun and JongOk Nuna~ BBBAAAMMM~!!!”

Meanwhile, “Roommate” season two ended its run in April.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/roommate-2-cast-gather-for-a-friendly-reunion/ 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Uee Vs. Stephanie Lee In Burberry Coat

After School's Uee and Stephanie Lee wore the same Burberry fringe coat - but who wore it better?

by kpopbreak

After-School-Uee-Marie-Claire-Magazine-S

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, Uee faced Lee Sung Kyung in the battle of the dazzling Burberry poncho. Lee won with 51% of the votes, just narrowly taking the crown.

For this week’s battle, we bring Uee back for style redemption! The After School beauty and model-turned-actress Stephanie Lee wore the same Burberry layered fringe trench coat. According to the brand, the coat has individual tiers which create movement and texture, and each edge is hand-painted. The coat is $9,000 so please don’t mortgage your home.

Uee wore the recognizable coat in the September issue of Marie Claire. She finished off her look with a matching fringe shoulder bag in purple. Meanwhile, Stephanie donned the piece in the September issue of InStyle. She styled it with more Burberry accessories like a cashmere scarf, brown fedora, and thigh-high patchy boots.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Uee

After-School-Uee-Marie-Claire-Magazine-S

Vs.

Stephanie Lee

Korean-Model-Stephanie-Lee-InStyle-Magaz

You Vote Here!!!-------> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/03/fashion-faceoff-uee-vs-stephanie-lee-in-burberry-coat/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived