After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest svisual

credits to marmar for finding this link.thanks dear :)

and those who are interested in this group, i'm looking for helpers in translating articles & snooping for members' info and such. those with good designing skills and would like to contribute to the first post, feel free to PM me also!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

snooping through gahee's cyworld ^^

she posted this yesterday..

gaheejp2.jpg

Jan.12, 2009

am 6.00

We were shooting the Music Video

I went home everytime practice ends...ㅎ

... Hey, it was a new feeling.

I hope you have a great day heheh ~ ^ ^

credits: Park Gahee's CW

translation: tvxqslave@soompi

Guest virtuosorosiny

Wow, they're finally debutting! Their first performance at SBS Dayo was so cool. I can't wait to hear PlayGirlz and Ah. :D

yeah.. that jeep reminds me alot of "Dont Cha" and "When I Grow Up" but we'll see..

TQ marmar for the upload :)

Im disappointed again.. I thought they shd made an mv for Playgirlz instead :(

Guest nad_donad

I've been waiting for this group...

I think they can do a great job in the music industry, since their concept are different and their age is appropriate for this concept (I can't imagine a younger girlband having PCD concept).

I like Park Ga Hee already, she's looking absolutely awesome in the last KBS Gayo Daejeon...

I saw her pictures when she's working as dancer for YG Family, and she's smokin' hot!!

I'm a fan of Dambi since her debut, so I'm also looking forward to see her and After School perform together....

I'm really anticipating their debut performance.

It's cool to see a girlband without the cutesy concept.

And they are older than current female idols so their sexiness is much more credible.

And i'm so in love with their purple outfit !!!

I'm wondering what will be the name of their fanclub...'학생'? ^^

Guest silver knight

"AH" sound like one of BEG songs, I dont know but I prefer PlayGirlz. All of them look hot, Lee Joo Yeon look cute though

wow playgirlz is good why did they made it as an intro its so much better than "AH" its on repeat mode on my player lol....i am going to keep track this group at least they wont have those cutesy young annoying image...looking forward to their debut performance...hope they can sing and rapp live...

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

mm can't wait for their debut :]

loved their playgirlz song from sbs gayo daejeon !

did park gahee back-up dance for 1tym ? =x

edit: found it :]

pictures of kim ga hee during yg back-up dancing days :]

back-up dancing for 1tym

ygworld436vl6.jpg

ygworld4345on3.jpg

jinusean's phone number mv

ygworld433ji1.jpg

with other yg dancers?

ygworld431db6.jpg

credits:ygworld.wordpress

Guest nad_donad

I like the rap part.....but the song haven't really got into me yet....

Seeing the MV preview, hhmmmm......I think the MV will be interesting....

The caps did remind me of PCD 'When I Grow Up', but we'll see....

Like Seungri's MV, though people already pointed that it's similar with Justin's 'My Love', I still like it...

Guest pga pga

Im loving them ^^

they are appealing and different . I hope they get to do a great debut performance , I love how unique they look , about the song it's a catchy song .

Thanks to everyone who added pictures , banner , lyrics and screen caps

-Ena

Guest fULL mOOn

I really felt that Playzgirl was 1000000xxxxx more addictive than Ah. And I thought Playzgirl was a preview but it turns out to be a intro instead! Ah sounds too common, I didn't like the same genre of the song produced by the same producer so... :sweatingbullets:

PARK GA HEE! We're finally seeing her debut!

^_____^;

Guest cindel25

Park Ga Hee! I remember being a back up dancer for YG and her butt got slapped by Teddy during their Once N 4 All concert.

If they are modeled after PCD, does this mean that Park Ga Hee is the only one who can sing like Nicole and the rest of the girls can't?

Guest KuYA II

did you guys hear the full version of "ah"? cuz from the 30 seconds preview it doesn't sound that bad.

anyways, from the mv preview it looks pretty hot and ga hee stood out a lot in the group. I'm really excited for their debut performance. :D

edit:

i just heard the full version of "Ah" I thought it was pretty okay and i agree with everyone, playgirlz does sound much better. Hopefully their debut performance will make me like the song since it happens with majority of the artists.

oh heres a link to hear the songs and i doubt you can download them since its stream.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/boa345068/12563479

Archived