After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

is comparing allowed in this music thread esp in some artist thread? rude maybe not but it sounds negative somehow, not to mention they said specifically snsd, these 2 have totally different genre and style, it's just i saw many thread being warned over this, since they're just about to debut why not try to focus only on them, not like i suggesting or saying bad things no, i think we just have different opinion bout this ^^

anyway svisual yep i met gahee once she's tall >.< and skinny but HOT lol XD

very pretty and nice too, i took a pic with her kekeke i will PM you the pic if you want too

im so excited when i know she will debut it's like WOW glad to see her career like getting better

but is it me or backthen i heard (rumor) that she's married???

In the After School news thread in the picture section, someone said that they met Gahee and asked if she was married and she was not. She said it was a rumor that someone made up.

I really dislike how there's that intro thing in both of the songs just like for Son Dam Bi's Crazy and Brown Eyed Girls' How.

I do hope that eventually there might be a full song of Play Girlz instead of it just being an ntro.

Guest bystander

LaBelle, I think you're overreacting---just a little. Nobody is bashing anybody here.

It's normal for people to make little comparisons. If you noticed the other thread about Taegoon, there's so many comments that brought up Rain and Se7en. But nobody's complaining about it........ k.

I don't know why they made "Playgirlz" so short. And I hope they don't lipsync their raps for their performances, because----it's rapping for crying out loud. I wish them luck.

V i would need to enforce the standard korean music forum rules now. no mentioning of unrelated stuff in this thread which thus relates to no mentioning of other artists in the thread.

:)

^ Dude, I was just talking bout song wise :blink:

Labelle I love SNSD too and I hv no whatsoever intentions of bashing them. Pls dont be sensitive :rolleyes:

Is there any mv for Playgirlz?.. If yes.. can someone pls tell me the official release date for it?.. Thanks :)

Guest endlessbeauty

i've always loved park ga hee!!! i need to see better photos...cause she looks really different in these!!! but yea...they were pretty sexy lol!! looking forward to more of them!

Guest Senorita_

I'm glad Dam Bi's not in the group lol. They look pretty cool! I'm glad their all older than me :P LOL. I'm very happy Ga Hee's in the group cos she was such an awesome rapper in 'Bad Boy'. Can't wait to see their debut :)

Guest lilazndreamer

i dont think Park Gahee is the same Park GaHee as in Yoochun's ex. If you look at his ex, she looks kinda like jennifer gardner. And while they do have similarities, such as being a dancer for boa and the age, I don't think they're the same? i mean unless she went under extreme plastic surgery, they look totally different. and if she did, and this park gahee is indeed yoochun's ex, then congrats to her for finally debutting. she looks 10x prettier now!

i was so shocked when i saw their perf at sbs (boob touching) cuz i mean we're takin about a place that banned dbsk's 4th album, etc. but once i got over tat i really liked play girlz! even though it was lip synched, they definintely have the stage presence. i was a little worried about had son dambi been in it, the rest would pale in conparison seeing as dambi already made a name for herself. but im glad theyre sticking to just 5 members. like the others, i hope they do it live =x

Guest lolly88

hmm haven hear their other songs yet

i wonder if koreans like this type of songs

anyway i only know park ga hee in the grp cos she is micky ex gf

so some pics ,do not hotlink

66de9ea830f6d8afca130c62.jpg

2a86f943cfd8e70f9213c663.gif

b89865fccc3ddf9cb801a06c.gif

ccbdd98d715d6c0cb21bba6c.gif

8cbe90f314adbc4e342acc63.gif

3985f1b5e1c040d037d3ca63.jpg

1fa13fca5be1f298c8176862.jpg

ed94ca59070781342934f063.jpg

f664d509264e9eb12fddd446.jpg

d4db962a68e8cc255243c13a.jpg

56ebaf331ff037e51b4cff3a.jpg

CREDITS:SHO-STYLE AND AS TAGGED

Guest superjihyeee!

^

^lolol same here i was like, "Are they allowed to do that there? o_0"

but they had a lot of stage presence. I really liked their performance.

I'm glad that Son Dambi's not in the group, too.

I feel like she would've overshadowed everyone because she's already super well-known.

Yeah! I wish Playgirlz was longer, I'm hooked on the song...It's on repeat...It's just like when BB have really good intros that you just want to be longer.

Guest svisual

i dont think Park Gahee is the same Park GaHee as in Yoochun's ex. If you look at his ex, she looks kinda like jennifer gardner. And while they do have similarities, such as being a dancer for boa and the age, I don't think they're the same? i mean unless she went under extreme plastic surgery, they look totally different. and if she did, and this park gahee is indeed yoochun's ex, then congrats to her for finally debutting. she looks 10x prettier now!

at first i couldn't believe it was the same park gahee but after doing some snooping around, turns out that it IS INDEED the same park gahee.

i think it's the make-up? idono. but i prefer how she looks now compared to back then.

^^

^ Dude, I was just talking bout song wise :blink:

wasn't targeting you in particular. was just addressing everyone in the thread. ^^

I'm glad that Son Dambi's not in the group, too.

I feel like she would've overshadowed everyone because she's already super well-known.

I agree there...I think they only said Son Dambi was going to be in it to give the girls more popularity...But they are under Son's management.

at first i couldn't believe it was the same park gahee but after doing some snooping around, turns out that it IS INDEED the same park gahee.

i think it's the make-up? idono. but i prefer how she looks now compared to back then.

^^

I didn't want to think it was her because Park Ga Hee now looks so much prettier than how she looked in the past (not that I'm saying she didn't look pretty because she did) but after awhile & reading what other ppl were saying I realize it was her. I think it is the make-up. Make-up does wonders to ppl when applied correctly...lol

Guest missstranger

Wasn't it like just a couple of weeks ago that they announced Son DamBi wasn't going to be in the group afterall?

And now they're already done and ready with the album? :blink: That was fast.

lol, I guess maybe it was fake news the whole time - to hype up the group. :rolleyes:

I like Playgirlz better than AH. I'm looking forward to their music vid and live performances.

Not sure how well they'll do because the past groups who had sexy-concepts didn't do as well as groups with cute concepts.

It's a nice change though. We'll just see if Korea likes it..

^

^ ahhh thanks..i'm so gonna rip it & upload on YT...

From the pictures the mv looks good...

Yeah just watched it & it does lag..so annoying..

I'm searching daum & naver for something. Also sucks I can't rip it off of gomtv.

FOUND THE DAUM LINK!!!

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%BA%C4%F0+Ah%21

In the process of ripping & uploading on YT

Some good news. After School is number 3 on daum's search thing.

Archived