After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest talksound

what does ESTD stand for?

i think it stands for established, only the 'T' shouldn't be there. we usually see it as EST.

dang park ga hee's old. once they get more recognition, she'll be in her thirties!

i don't like their album cover. it's weird, doesn't seem to match exactly what they're going for, and vaguely familiar.

but i do like the fact that they're trying to bring something new to the table, without people going OMG they're too young! cause... well they're not, but definitely age-appropriate for the concept they're going for.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

album cover:

credits: daum

what does ESTD stand for?

listening to AH right now, it's catchy lol.

ESTD means established

well they ll definitely be a girl group korea has never seen because of their sexified image and they are alot older than most of the girl groups around. i hope the rappers wont lipsync again like last time

i hope the rappers wont lipsync again like last time

They lipsync'd? I didn't realize that. :blink: I was too busy focused on their boob-rubbing. lmao!

Good luck to them! ^^

'Play Girlz' sounds so much better than 'Ah'. Too bad they didn't make a full song out of it. -_-

LOL, their album cover looks so tacky.

Guest leska_ang

I'm starting to like them.

At first, I didn't like the idea of having Son Dambi in a girlgroup.

But now that she won't, I'm kinda disappointed.

After School seems interesting.

And they're actually of age to act all sexy. hahaha.

I hope they do well.

Guest gyarustyle

OMG i love the new single ^.^!!!!

'Play Girlz' sounds so much better than 'Ah'. Too bad they didn't make a full song out of it. -_-

So ur basically saying u like them but u think theyre tacky? yeah......smart...... :mellow:

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

even though they're modeled from the same concept as PCD, i'm actually excited to see them debut

i wasn't into the whole cutsey thing anyway.

now we get to see real dancing instead of puppy paws and girly jumping

(yes im talking about snsd. not saying they can't dance..i understand that they have a certain concept they must adhere to)

AHAHA WORD.

man, i'm sooooooooooo looking forward to their debut <3 <3 <3 <3

LOL, already got haters. 8D

Guest ROCKWITHU

Too bad Play Girlz isn't a full song.

AH is ok. I think I'll probably like it better after I see it performed.

Anyone else irked by the producer's signature music insert at the beginning of every song he is a part of? Cause it seriously bothers me.

Looking forward to their 1st perf on music core.

Ahh the thread got created..

first FINALLY & second damn I was gonna come & create one, oh well at least it was finally done.

I'm so looking forward to their debut.

The last girl the 20 year old she's from Hawaii.

Just knowing that has me looking forward to them even more.

After School is about to do their thang when they debut.

'Play Girlz' sounds so much better than 'Ah'. Too bad they didn't make a full song out of it.

What's so tacky about their cover? It's just a typical cover for a new group.

v Okay, check you inbox..i'm pming you now :D

Guest svisual

^

i'm gonna need help to redo the first post properly (and by that i mean nicely graphically and stuff) so if you can help, feel free to pm me anything you wanna suggest and stuff. :)

i hope the girls can present us with something impressive for their debut performance.

i am SOOO looking forward to this Saturday. ^^

*off to listen to their songs*

Playgirlz is such a GOOD song :) They shd lengthen that song and use it as their debut single!!..

Pledis shd drop AH.. I found it very generic and sadly abit poppish BUT better than gee4x baby2x.. xD

*just my 2 cents.. fans dont kill me.. LOL*

Guest lets_rockie_it

haha i see about 2 ppl disappointed that play girlz aint a full its only like an intro, practically and yes it should have been a full song!!

its really good, a bit better than track 2 i would say!!!

but so far im really liking their stuff!!....now im looking forward for more of their stuff...

and i cant wait to see them perf the songs hahaha i can so picture a lot of hot sexy dancing going on!!!!!

OMG i love the new single ^.^!!!!

So ur basically saying u like them but u think theyre tacky? yeah......smart...... :mellow:

Who says that I think they're tacky? I said the album cover looks tacky and I think it does. Yeah..smart.. twist my words around. :phew:

LOL, already got haters. 8D

And explain to me how it makes me a hater? 8D

They lipsync'd? I didn't realize that. :blink: I was too busy focused on their boob-rubbing. lmao!

Good luck to them! ^^

Yeah, I'm almost positive they were lipsynching. You can tell by watching the girl on the left that was trying to take off her jacket.

V

LOL, dude. I'm not even "dissing" them. I'm talking about their album cover. Please learn how to read.

Okay....whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

^ uh, 'cause you're already dissing? at least wait awhile before talking shizz. :) // Yeah, but cover is part of their work, no? :rolleyes:

anyways,

haha i see about 2 ppl disappointed that play girlz aint a full its only like an intro, practically and yes it should have been a full song!!

its really good, a bit better than track 2 i would say!!!

I know, I have the intro on repeat :xx

is it really necessary to bring other group's name in this thread and start comparing with "rather than that group, atleast better than that song" ? -_-

anyway i like gahee she's a nice person and pretty too met her once she's just WOW lol

Guest svisual

^

^

^

yup i noticed their lip-synching during the performance too. no, wait. rather, they had sang on top of the vocal music. because gahee was a little late in taking off her top so it was pretty obvious.

nevertheless, i've watched gahee rapped live during Son Dambi's bad boy performances.

and her rapping is basically the same as the cd audio itself.

one of the reasons why i'm so attracted to her. :)

the woman has some decent rapping skills. ;)

and LaBelle, YOU'VE MET GAHEE?!?!?!?!?!

ARGGHHH!!! how i envy youuuuuuuuuuuu!!

V i would need to enforce the standard korean music forum rules now. no mentioning of unrelated stuff in this thread which thus relates to no mentioning of other artists in the thread.

PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD CLEAN PEOPLE!

:)

^ Yep, I remember seeing her perform Bad Boy Live & she sounds exactly the same on the CD.

Yes, like everyone else I'm disappointed that Play Girlz is only an intro...that's why I have it on repeat as well. I like Play Girlz better than Ah.

is it really necessary to bring other group's name in this thread and start comparing with "rather than that group, atleast better than that song" ? -_-

What's wrong with that? It's just friendly comparison since they are gonna be "competition"..it's normal to compare. Plus it's not like anyone is saying anything rude.

Archived