[[can I Make It Based On Looks?]]

Guest hamuja

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iloveonew
Guest ZOMGITzHibari

I posted here a LONG time ago. So here's a new one? LOL.
Name: DianaAge: 16Height: 4'11 (I'm short ㅠ.ㅠ;;)Ethnicity: VietnameseAgency: YG/JYP/Cube

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EverydayImKpopping

@supupu I don't think you can make it only based on looks, but then again, I don't think anyone can. Even if you looked really good, they wouldn't take you if you didn't have talent, so like I said, I don't think anyone can make it merely on looks. But you said you had doubts, but I don't think you look that bad really :) Plus you are tall and have a nice smile (not everyone has that) :DWherever you are going. Good luck! :D

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@ZOMGITxHibari You need to smile. :]You have a nice nose. If you really are confident about your looks, SM is the better choice. If you are more confident about your talent, then try for YG first. But still, talent/skill/good attitude is always important no matter how you look :) Good luck to you too!

Archived