Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

I know its kind of too late to say this now.... WISH I'D BEEN THERE YESTERDAY!! But then again, I cannot be famous like inez.

Thanks blooth for the photos. Wish I could help Audrey with the video thing but I know nuts. Can't wait to see more.

Blooth, nice pix....

sorry if i did not chat to you! i was having a bad headache.. till today... i had to pop pills......

AGAIN... if anyone of you know how to post VID, please pm me, teach me so u all can watch him... got some nice stuff..

Not going to KL? Ok, extend trip to Bangkok then, need to go via KL so no difference to me! :D Otheriwse, Azura, me going with you to kimchiland hor???

Must go next year ......... can't postpone anymore ....... after those pics!!! *dies* :P

Thanks dear....finally can view!!!

oh ya...i really wanna kick those reporters butt, they keep blocking our view@$!#% :angry:

U'd better kick those security guards out to have accessed him easily n accompanied him to Ritz Carlton.. :lol::lol:

now now i'm still charmed by his smile!!!!!!!! :wub::D *drools*

he's gotten the 100% good review of the singapore media! everyone's talking about how polite & easygoing he is... :lol::lol:

audrey, which was you of the 4 girls? i think on the left of inez is azura right?.......can't help but think i saw azura before at the ksw membership drive... :P:P:lol:

Not going to KL? Ok, extend trip to Bangkok then, need to go via KL so no difference to me! :D Otheriwse, Azura, me going with you to kimchiland hor???

Must go next year ......... can't postpone anymore ....... after those pics!!! *dies* :P

Make sure.. will send you details soon!!!

OK babes...one thing must do in Kimchi Land....

we must go to his office..if not his apartment by the River Han..ok ..ok?????

got his company address just now...... so here we come......

now now i'm still charmed by his smile!!!!!!!! :wub::D *drools*

he's gotten the 100% good review of the singapore media! everyone's talking about how polite & easygoing he is... :lol::lol:

audrey, which was you of the 4 girls? i think on the left of inez is azura right?.......can't help but think i saw azura before at the ksw membership drive... :P:P:lol:

yes... he is good with the media people... like i say... didn't you feel the positive vibes he gives....

on the left of Inez is me... i talk to you wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Me notice one thing..

sure u gals know what me R-rated thought? like the endless topic in SangWoo's

TY................ i knew someone was going to make some remark.... was JUST waiting for THAT someone......

you got the price for it.....

Where r u? Inez's left side is cut-offf.. how i see u n Azura?

NOpe! we were not in the pix... everytime someone wants to give us 5 mins of fame.... we went into seclusion.....

Me notice one thing..

as usual..this thread is quick on this... ;)

bet we had better focus more on his smiles...(funny..i did not notice that yesterday...for once..)

:rolleyes:

Marchy..i hope he understands the word 'naked'..sushi maybe he does...*giggles*

if there were no like 800 people there, maybe we i would have given him a thorough long explanation to that..complete with body actions...hahaha..

hahaha.......need another night with him for explanation babe.......no talking just body language..... :lol:

I'm really glad hearing your report gals......

his smile is a killer pain......, jisung should see it to cure her cold...

OMO.....there is picture of you gals,

mind if I see it to....... ;)

June... :lol: ..what dya mean???...

see..it's like this...those daymn bodyguards were really like some 'paikiahs..'...

JDG wanted to move but..obviously guarded by them..even the photographers were 'ordered' around by them...:angry:

So at the Red Carpet..there was also this 'golden monkey beeetch...'(Audrey n Azura knew more on this..)..simply out-of-class broad...*&#@!!!.. we name her lots of titles..

When JDG got around us..he was just like an arms length away..i managed to tug at his jacket sleeves..

the bodyguard Joe could not get in the way..then i pulled him and..he sort of gotten nearer and then i *dies* squeezed his arm..and Azura did that too..he actually reached out his hand to Audrey who unfortunately was recording the vid..(poor babe..she is still in tears over this..)..so there were these two wonderful ajjummahs who got to clasp his hand......and in a jiffy he was pushed away again by bodyguard Joes...

i mananged to ask the guys in The Alfa Romeo GT who drove him about JDG..language barrier problem..

i actually wanted to sneak in the booth of that car............

;)

omo...i pity audrey...she must felt extremely bad. :(

feel happy for you all ...must be a once in a life time opportuinity!!!

if i were you i probably would have sneak into the car booth... :lol:

Me notice one thing..

And I wondered what you were talking about?

:D

And I wondered what you were talking about?

:D

Dear babe... u may be a teen, i guess...

So dun haf to know tat lah or need a dictionary the word bulge.. :lol::lol: