Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest Greentea

so u gals got his autography on the poster :rolleyes: envy**

It must be take long hrs to stand n wait there..but it worth :D

I read the chinese newspaper, they said his eye is more electricity then tony leung.. :lol:

ella chingu....i would really want to kiss him on the cheek

if i have the chance....but, being able to touch him is good enuf for me....

if i ever got a chance to get that closed to KSW too...i would died with no regrets! :)

Guest ellabel

Hi Ella!!..ShopGirl!!!.. :) Brook babe!!!! nahh..that was not me in the famous blue T..that was my twin sis.. :P

But we had lots of fun yesterday..we were so tired from waiting and standing but it was all worth it. I don't think i can get this close to this gorgeous man again..and when he kept smiling..waving and looking terrific

we can wait and stand again for another week....... :P

inez dear, with a once in a lifetime experience of having a close encounter with the Adonis-like, sexy, warm-hearted and talented guy, most of us can wait and stand till a month.. rain or shine.... especially if it means not only squeezing his arm... ;):rolleyes::P:lol:

If only those smiles and looks can kill....there will be national mourning in SG by this time. :P:lol:

did oppa said something about your t-shirt naked sushi...?

Marchy..i hope he understands the word 'naked'..sushi maybe he does...*giggles*

if there were no like 800 people there, maybe we i would have given him a thorough long explanation to that..complete with body actions...hahaha..

that picture of the grandma holding a placard w/ "Adonis International" written on it is sooo cute! :lol:

That skin-to-skin feeling w/ a totally gorgeous hunk

that you've been hankering for is truly heaven on earth already...

what more if ....ehem... ;)

inez, azura and audrey...can't wait to hear your stories live and face-to-face...

complete w/ actions please... :P

Brook babe..my dreams came true..to see him in person is just heavenly..to feel him i am in cloud nine..

and if i can get skin-to-skin..i might just die in his arms..with a content smile on my face...

so u gals got his autography on the poster :rolleyes: envy**

It must be take long hrs to stand n wait there..but it worth :D

I read the chinese newspaper, they said his eye is more electricity then tony leung.. :lol:

:P ..Greentea honey..please ...please post pics in that newspaper..yes..they mentioned he was as friendly as Tony in The StraitsTimes too..

Guest ellabel

ella chingu....i would really want to kiss him on the cheek

if i have the chance....but, being able to touch him is good enuf for me....

if i ever got a chance to get that closed to KSW too...i would died with no regrets! :)

Hahaha!!! actually, that is the reason why i want to be with a professional stalker like Brook when i go to Korea. I mite see by chance my K-hunks like KSW, LBH, JDG, HB, JHS and LSJ and i will freeze to death or worst, faint. :lol:

But, like you i dont want to have any regrets so I'll make sure i have enough guts and energy to do what I'm supposed to do... touch, hug, kiss.... everything possible.... :rolleyes::P

Guest labonita

yo!yo!.. very enjoy reading all the excitements of you guys touching and squeezing JDG... thank you for sharing your every moments and all the pix all the coming clips.

watching all these is like warming me up. Azura, still i don't know about his flight. as far i know, he will attend the event on dec20 and also there's press interview on dec21, still need the confirmation. for more details about place and time will be posted later.

yo!yo!.. very enjoy reading all the excitements of you guys touching and squeezing JDG... thank you for sharing your every moments and all the pix all the coming clips.

watching all these is like warming me up. Azura, still i don't know about his flight. as far i know, he will attend the event on dec20 and also there's press interview on dec21, still need the confirmation. for more details about place and time will be posted later.

thanks labonita..i feel like going to Bangkok on that day!!..

i may sound nuts...but i wish i could see him again!!!!!!

Now where are my other Jangers babes..jisung..ruff...????

this 'golden monkey beeetch...'(Audrey n Azura knew more on this..)..simply out-of-class broad...*&#@!!!.. we name her lots of titles..

managed to tug at his jacket sleeves..

the bodyguard Joe could not get in the way..then i pulled him and..he sort of gotten nearer and then i *dies* squeezed his arm..and Azura did that too..he actually reached out his hand to Audrey who unfortunately was recording the vid..(poor babe..she is still in tears over this..)..so there were these two wonderful ajjummahs who got to clasp his hand......and in a jiffy he was pushed away again by bodyguard Joes...

;)

Please dun make me cry again....

just got back from Otah farm, and etc ..............

i was holding the pix, taking all those lovely vid ( will post it.. .he looksssssssssss so good there) and he ACTUALLY reach out his hands to me..... ( feeling warm all over ) and then those BLOW joe start shoving him and he had to move ahead n the senior next to me, use both hands to grab his... i was totally peeded as i was holding my cam n i lost my senses... wanting to bang head on wall now....

Just want to say, JDG gives people a very warm FEELING,.. i am sure those who were there esp Azura and Inez ( yo! babe... u got on the pix with the word naked on) can vouch for that. his smile is genuine... you can see he is tired with the schedule.... look.... we were even tired going here and there....

okie... if anyone of you know how to do a wmv file so when you click, it shows automatically on your BSplayer or whatever player you choose, please pm me and let me know so i can upload the show for you all to view... its a to salivate for show...

Thanks for the pics and first hand news!!!! Saw those pics and nearly died. Can't imagine if I saw him live!!!

Envy Azura, Audrey & Inez!!!

He's going to KL next week ..... so anybody prepared to drive over there? Me getting ready to fly...!

:blink:

thanks labonita..i feel like going to Bangkok on that day!!..

i may sound nuts...but i wish i could see him again!!!!!!

Now where are my other Jangers babes..jisung..ruff...????

labonita...u will have ur chance.

next will be u to provide us pix when he's at ur country.... :)

inez babe....how i wish i can go Thailand too...:(

haiz.... need to save $$$ for the Kimchi land.

cheka dear..is he going to KL??

i tot he cancelled the KL trip??

Thanks for the pics and first hand news!!!! Saw those pics and nearly died. Can't imagine if I saw him live!!!

Envy Azura, Audrey & Inez!!!

He's going to KL next week ..... so anybody prepared to drive over there? Me getting ready to fly...!

:blink:

Oh really??..thot he cancelled the trip there..that's why the Malaysian Press were also here yesterday..

but if he changes his plans..then i might go again!! :P

Audrey babe..got back from the field trip with Ewen already?..

so hurry do the vid thing now....i can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Oh really??..thot he cancelled the trip there..that's why the Malaysian Press were also here yesterday..

serious.. me too then.. i will try my best to go... can't get enuf of him...

ahjumma AUDREY need help!

need to get expert like samshiki to help her to load!

trying again...repost of the pics...can see? the dropdead ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DASHING JDG!!! :P:P

JDG_Sin1.jpg

greeting...in mandarin...

JDG_Sin2.jpg

greeting...somewhat mumbling...

JDG_Sin3.jpg

still mumbling...but in his mother tongue...i only caught his 1st sentence...this is my first time visiting here... :lol:

JDG_Sin4.jpg

hmm wonder what caught his attention on the 2nd floor... :mellow:

JDG_Sin5.jpg

the only pic i could take of him autographing...lousy spot...

JDG_Sin6.jpg

admiring his gift...

JDG_Sin7.jpg

omg his smile kills!! :wub:

JDG_Sin8.jpg

darn those photographers...#^*@^D@%& :angry:

yup yup....she was so famous yesterday!!!

being interviewed by the Malaysian TV crew then got snap shot from our local media!!! :lol:

Ho ho ho... Inez Jang... the 2nd popular person in that event after Jang Dong Gun...

Go go go.. gal..

trying again...repost of the pics...can see? the dropdead ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DASHING JDG!!! :P:P

JDG_Sin1.jpg

greeting...in mandarin...

JDG_Sin2.jpg

greeting...somewhat mumbling...

darn those photographers...#^*@^D@%& :angry:

Thanks dear....finally can view!!!

oh ya...i really wanna kick those reporters butt, they keep blocking our view@$!#% :angry:

thanks for reposting the pics..now can see all...the media did a nice and good coverage for himm...he deserved all those good comments and attentions such a prince charming with a megawatt smile...after all this hype it made wanna watch All About Eve video again.... :lol::lol: