Quantcast

jeez, thanks... i was half worried you gals wouldn't welcome a non-fan,

but must say i do enjoy watching [that very old but very good] all about eve,

2009 lost memories & taekugi...

anyhow, frenz who saw him said he's handsome and manly.... B)

Erhh .. y us said so?

think u r my Bae Hubbi's fan...?

If so... warmly welcome.... :):)

U're not gonna burst into tears too, are u TY honey? :lol: Am so sorry babe, those were the only things I could get from his english forum board and am having an impossible time just accessing his sites, whew! :rolleyes: And mind u, I didn't get anything done today, was mostly glued to the pc for most of the day at the expense of incurring my seniors' ire and being booted out from training! But no matter, anything for this man, hohoho indeed! :lol:

Tat's what i m repaid for holding fort his home today... :(:(:(

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

August 22, 2017 Jang Dong-gun is ready to go again : After falling into a slump, the ‘V.I.P.’ star has finally hit his stride Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily After finding

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the NICE photos. He looks so fine here.  >- ____________________________________________________ Korean actors and their Hollywood Counterparts Sometimes whe

Hi @irilight, how have you been? Hope that you have been well, we really missed you a lot at the threads. It's really good to see you back at soompi. V.I.P did indeed top the Korean B.O. upon its

GIRLS.....

WE ARE BACK..... GUESS WHAT??

BOTH INEZ N MYSELF MANAGED TO SQUEEZE N HOLD HIS ARMS,

WHILE HE ARRIVED AT THE RED CARPET!!!

YUP YUP....IT'S TRUTH....WE WERE SO CLOSE TO HIM..AT ARMS LENGTH!!!!

WE'LL UPLOAD THE PIX TMR...N WE HAVE VIDEO CLIPS TOO...

STAY TUNE FOR TMR!!!!

NOW I'M DEAD TIRED!!!!!!!!

HE IS REAL GORGEOUS....

U want to die Azura! U can't sleep now! :o And who gave u permission to squeeze his arm?? :angry::angry: Okey, okey, just tell me u stopped there and didn't venture further! :angry:

Am just kidding babe! Give us the lowdown when u've sufficiently recovered from all the excitement! :)TY, ur firearm still with u and fully loaded? :lol::lol:

Tat's what i m repaid for holding fort his home today... :(:(:(

Am sorry babe, big, warm hug to u! :) But take heart, tomorrow does promise a new and brighter day for everyone in this thread, courtesy of the naked sushi gang! :) That firearm aimed straight at the sipsiow queen? :lol: We're not gonna miss, are we dearie? :lol:

babe i can't help it, if u were me at that position, u would do the same thing!!!!

it' reallly worth all the long hours standing up n waiting....

he's really friendly, always managed to wave n smile at us!

u gals really have to see the pix, inez will upload tmr...she's kinda down with cold again.

Audrey will be uploading the video clip.

GIRLS.....

STAY TUNE FOR TMR!!!!

HE IS REAL GORGEOUS....

Hey... u cud hold his arm mah???

Lucki gal...

Wat perfume he wore?

U dun go to his public apperance tonite mah?

babe i can't help it, if u were me at that position, u would do the same thing!!!!

it' reallly worth all the long hours standing up n waiting....

he's really friendly, always managed to wave n smile at us!

u gals really have to see the pix, inez will upload tmr...she's kinda down with cold again.

Audrey will be uploading the video clip.

Okey, okey babe, tit for tat, just give me time to get ahold of myself and calm down a bit! :P And u're right, I would've probably done the same thing, or so much more, given the chance, ahem, as u said if caught in the same position (now u've got my imagination working overtime! Just what position was that? :rolleyes::lol: )! And inez maman has colds? Whew, did think the excitement was too much for her to take! :rolleyes::P Okey, okey, will practice patience starting right now! TY, how are we doing on that firearm? :lol:

Hey... u cud hold his arm mah???

Lucki gal...

Wat perfume he wore?

U dun go to his public apperance tonite mah?

TY, I'm pretty certain he's wearing my perfume! :rolleyes: And the gals don't have tickets to the premiere tonight! They sold like hotcakes and were all gone in minutes! :o

Guest tamtan3c

GIRLS.....

STAY TUNE FOR TMR!!!!

HE IS REAL GORGEOUS....

You gals are SOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!!

:(:(:( too bad I have too work late, in fact just got back from work not too long ago....guess I can only wait for Inez download....

and he is the first korean hunk I went really gaga over :(:(

You gals are SOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!!

:(:(:( too bad I have too work late, in fact just got back from work not too long ago....guess I can only wait for Inez download....

and he is the first korean hunk I went really gaga over :(:(

Hi tamtan3c! These gals were lucky indeed! Imagine being close enough to touch and squeeze! :angry::P Had(still have) some work to do too but forsook everything to stay close to a pc! Well, t'was worth it! T'was like being in sg itself! :P And so much more to look forward to tomorrow, so dont stray far, eh? :)

Guest tamtan3c

Hi tamtan3c! These gals were lucky indeed! Imagine being close enough to touch and squeeze! :angry::P Had(still have) some work to do too but forsook everything to stay close to a pc! Well, t'was worth it! T'was like being in sg itself! :P And so much more to look forward to tomorrow, so dont stray far, eh? :)

Like your positive attitude.....but still nothing beats seeing him in person and he may not come back to SG again :(:( , I was crazy for him after "All about Eve" and I really mean crazy.....well I had to choose between work or him during his visit :( ......gosh need to catch up with Azura soon and get real first hand account.

Like your positive attitude.....but still nothing beats seeing him in person and he may not come back to SG again :(:( , I was crazy for him after "All about Eve" and I really mean crazy.....well I had to choose between work or him during his visit :( ......gosh need to catch up with Azura soon and get real first hand account.

:lol: That's only so I can get some sleep tonight and not suffer nightmares! :lol: With the warm welcome he got, not to mention the surprise squeeze, from his fans in SG, it's a cinch he'd be back! ;) He'll be all over Asia the next few days but SG does hold a special meaning for me since I was there only a week ago. Would've wanted to trace his steps, but hey, there will be a next time, especially for hopeful ones like us! :) I've never been this crazy about an actor before, not even my namesake even as I claim he remains my first love, but it's been fun and all worth it! B) And those 2 movies premiering anytime soon, double the merriment! :P So cheer up, still many precious moments to share with this man! :)

Goodnight, sweeter than sweet dreams everyone! :)

Ok my babes of Jang Dong Gun...

one word........................................GORGEOUS......... :rolleyes:

My dreams came true....to see Jang Dong Gun walk by me...smiling..(maybe looked at me....)

waving...nevermind the long hours of waiting...standing...

i touched him...no...squeezed his arm..felt his muscle...*screams..*....

He turned and smiled at me...(Azura felt his arm too..yes!!)

I was one happy woman..i still am .... :rolleyes:

first ..pic..(sorry not editted yet..)

P1010579.jpg

getting more pics...please be patient my love... ;)

The Heeren is obviously not a place to hold some fans meeting session...

the stage is small with a water fountain surrounding it..

The cameramen were all over us..so it was kinda difficult to focus ..

anyway..somemore of my AngelLove...

P1010596.jpg

P1010584.jpg

P1010582.jpg

...i am still nursing a bad cold..i can still feel that soft..muscle... :rolleyes:

Guest Greentea

Thanks for the fresh pics :D

U gals must having a great n unforgetable time yesterday..

JDG wearing shades, i cant see his eye :mellow:

This time FM933DJ liyi is the host again..she is a very lucky girl, everytime can interview korean star like bae yong joon, won bin, lee byun hun :lol:

Thanks for the fresh pics :D

U gals must having a great n unforgetable time yesterday..

JDG wearing shades, i cant see his eye :mellow:

This time FM933DJ liyi is the host again..she is a very lucky girl, everytime can interview korean star like bae yong joon, won bin, lee byun hun :lol:

He din wear shade when he attend the premiere...his eyes can killed! *fainted*

i heard that DJ is into Korean wave too...guess she's the right person to host the event!

she spoke a bit of Korean...

OMG........you are lucky gals.......

i'm reading and looking to the pic with jelousy......

so are soooo close with him.........

did i told you gals earlier..., i bet he will wear glasses for the fans meeting....and after I see the pict......, i can feel that i know him too welll.....heheee...:

inez and the gangs....

dying to see more stuff......

did you have a chance to talk to him.....babes.....

huhuuu...he is so near....why can't we see him......

again....you gals sooo damnn...lucky to meet him and to squeeze and hold his arm is a super bonus......

TY KSW

Yes, a whole bottle of perfume... IC

may be his presene tonite for airing "The promise" cancelled...

bcz he is busy in the hotel wif those full-perfumed-gangs..

hahhaa......i think that's why they can squeeze his arm because of the ferfume......

Ruff

Marchy sis...i'm piled up with workloads here in the office!!! no holiiday for me today eventho my hubby is sooo near.... ....soooo near yet soooo far!!!!!! ...somebody gimme a hanky...i want to cry my heart out!!!

oooo....very busy lah....., I wish I can go too dear..., but loks like we need to wait for the next chance.... ;)

jisung

Marchy babe, u sound such an expert about such things! A few pages back, u so kindly provided the gals with a list of things to bring to the meet and now, u come up with a bag full of everything! Maybe I should have u do my appointment book, for free of course babe, am a cheapskate!

you know me jisung darling..., i'm an expert for travelling...so I can arrange anything to be packed in one bag...hehe....., yes please if you have any travelling plan..., don't hesitate to contact me...i will give you some trick as well...hehee.....

:lol::P

Me voted, the most happiest women in the Soompi.com is .......

Naked Sushi Gangs

Me m drooling when reading your words about his muscle... me cudn't even touch him last time in Saigon...

Drooling n faint...

• Guest unfeatured this topic