Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

My hubbi is the best as always in those pix... beyond compared from the others... :D:D

Yeah, thought so too, TY! Overpowering stage presence he practically dwarfed all the others with him on that stage! B)

Yeah, thought so too, TY! Overpowering stage presence he practically dwarfed all the others with him on that stage! B)

:lol::lol: u crack me up.. Jisung... :lol:

Hi gals! Am sneaking a peek, cannot seem to contain my excitement about the big day! :P Will stay close to a pc for any updates, Naked Sushi gang!

Marchy, erotic kimchi< ur hubby up and about now? :)

hello jisung honey.....

really sad hearing that you can not make it to see oppa..., at least we are trying huh.....

and yes my hubby is OK now..., and he said...please....next time...not playing oppa's movie in hospital....

:lol: , i took my player to my hubby's room...hehe....., so i won't miss both of them any single day..... :P

QUOTE(TY_KSW @ Dec 13 2005, 09:38 PM)

Erhhh, Jisung also here... sooo only 3 of us here huh?

Marchy's hubbi may be recovered oredi but his heart is still pained.... His ajummah is jumping up for Jang's news....

Seems like it, TY! Well, and maybe some lurkers who drop in every now and then! Hahaha, u're right about Marchy! She's here to sipsiow quite early in the day, forsaking her real man for a few hours! Just be careful ur hubby might have a relapse so soon, kimchi babe!

hello TY darling.....

that's why there is only 3 of us here..., other ajummas is camping in changi airport..hehe......

you are right......, i'm too early to search for oppa's news......

but my hubby is get used to with my "other desire"...hehe.....

sometimes he said...., "do I have to cut my hair or dress like him...." :lol::lol:

hello jisung honey.....

really sad hearing that you can not make it to see oppa..., at least we are trying huh.....

and yes my hubby is OK now..., and he said...please....next time...not playing oppa's movie in hospital....

:lol: , i took my player to my hubby's room...hehe....., so i won't miss both of them any single day..... :P

hello TY darling.....

that's why there is only 3 of us here..., other ajummas is camping in changi airport..hehe......

sometimes he said...., "do I have to cut my hair or dress like him...." :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Ur hubbi is the great man n very generous... by saying that..

If it were my boy.. Tsk tsk me dun know how to say... :angry::angry:

How cud u bring tat player to ur hubbi's hospital room... Ayuuuu, Notty notty gal..

Guest LOVE_SICK

Hello everybody....

I read one of Malaysian newspaper that Mr. Jang Dong Gun is Korean's richest actor.

Question...Is he married yet? I'm confused because I believed I've read from somewhere that he's married with 2 children. Maybe I'm wrong... can somebody clearify whether he's married or not?

Hello everybody....

I read one of Malaysian newspaper that Mr. Jang Dong Gun is Korean's richest actor.

Question...Is he married yet? I'm confused because I believed I've read from somewhere that he's married with 2 children. Maybe I'm wrong... can somebody clearify whether he's married or not?

Dear Love-Sick...

Since most of his ajummahs here are camping in Changi Airport to welcome him... Me m his cocubine would like to answer u respectively questions:

1. Yeassss, he is the richest and MOST TALENTED actor... Those both must be together, right?

2. He is not getting married yet... except wif us.. :lol: How cud he have 2 children ? :angry: None..

We are waiting for his propose... U cud follow this thread n will be clear..

Welcome to Jang Thread... Love-Sick.. :)

hello jisung honey.....

Have to agree with TY there! I mean how could u be watching our dear hubby's movies inside ur real hubby's hospital room? U are one very depraved lady! :lol: And yes, felt so heartsick when I wasn't allowed to leave my place to join the naked sushi gang in welcoming dong gun in sg. Till now I've a very, very bad cough and I make sure I cough real loud for my seniors to hear just how heartsick and lovelorn I am! :P But still a long life to live, I hope, for all of us here, so no need to fret for our time shall come! :rolleyes:

hello TY darling.....

Really one cool hubby u've got there, babe! And maybe on a good day, he looks a lot like dong gun eh? :P

:lol::lol:

Ur hubbi is the great man n very generous... by saying that..

If it were my boy.. Tsk tsk me dun know how to say... :angry::angry:

How cud u bring tat player to ur hubbi's hospital room... Ayuuuu, Notty notty gal..

Notty, notty gal indeed! Ur boy doesn't trust u one bit, TY, as well he shouldn't! :lol:

Guest LOVE_SICK

Dear Love-Sick...

Since most of his ajummahs here are camping in Changi Airport to welcome him... Me m his cocubine would like to answer u respectively questions:

1. Yeassss, he is the richest and MOST TALENTED actor... Those both must be together, right?

2. He is not getting married yet... except wif us.. :lol: How cud he have 2 children ? :angry: None..

Thanks a lot dear TY_KSW. I'm so happy... all this while I thought he's married. Geee... wasting my time! I should ask you earlier. Thanks a bunch!

i've just sent chingu inez an sms to see if can get any fresh-from-oven excitements & updates... :P ...think the girls there are probably too overwhelmed to notice smses!! :lol::lol::P

Dear Love-Sick...

Good answers TY, I totally concur! B) But it's only now I came to know that talent and money should go together! Okey, am learning a lot from a concubine! :lol:

And yes, LOVE_SICK, though we like to think we're all happily married to this guy, he remains childless! :P Btw, just curious, who are u love-sick for? Is it for this man too? Then, welcome to the club! :D

Thanks a lot dear TY_KSW. I'm so happy... all this while I thought he's married. Geee... wasting my time! I should ask you earlier. Thanks a bunch!

He's made us happy too, choosing to remain single and concentrate on a thriving career for now, though as many have said he's of age and deserves to be happy, but I believe he's happy being single, of course that's coz he hasn't met any of us yet! :P Gotta stay hopeful for miracles do happen, don't they gals? :rolleyes:

i've just sent chingu inez an sms to see if can get any fresh-from-oven excitements & updates... :P ...think the girls there are probably too overwhelmed to notice smses!! :lol::lol::P

U're absolutely right there, blooth! As of the moment, nothing, no one comes between this man and the jdg gals! Way to go babes! B)

It's time oredi... Dears...

Hubbi may arrive Changi Airport...

Where are our Naked Sushi Gangs???

Fast Beating Hearted women m am... :o

U're making me all excited too, TY dearie! And am all pumped-up as it is! :o:lol:

i'll sneak out at 2pm to ritz carlton to see if i can catch a glimpse of his back............... ^_^:P

His back would be equally good, blooth, for that extends all the way down to his butt, wheeee! B) Good luck to u, and if he ever throws u a glance, blow him a kiss for me, will ya, thanks! :P

Guest ellabel

'The Promise" finally got nominated for the best foreign movies at Golden Globe Awards.

Woohoo!!! I hope The Promise wins!

thanks ally for the info.

That's true! It's going to be like a quickie which is just going to whet all these ahjummas' appetite for the man! But I guess that's better than nothing! Remember inez maman's anthem of old- making love out of nothing at all?! :lol:

Hahaha!! That's our inez Jang!!!

Whatever "encounter" they have with the handsome JDG : close encounter or not, quickie or not, physical or not... our sexy SG ajummahs here will definitely have the time of their life.

jisung babe, i sure know where to find you. :lol:

Pls tell me when you go down here so i can give you the BD copy.

Sooo excited for our SG Naked Sushi gals... i hope they're doing a lot of sip-siowing already. ;):P:lol:

Dont forget to give us the poor gals here updates. :(

Hello Ty!!! You're doing a good job guarding our hubby's house. :D

Woohoo!!! I hope The Promise wins!

thanks ally for the info.

Hi ella! Am hoping The Promise wins too! Over the past years, the Golden Globe has served as a fairly accurate barometer as some of its nominees(and even winners) do go on to win, or at least figure prominently, in the Oscars! There's a thread for it under other tv, movies, and somebody's rooting for Kung Fu Hustle, while another expressed surprise that movie even got nominated!

jisung babe, i sure know where to find you. :lol:

Pls tell me when you go down here so i can give you the BD copy.

Yes u do, and thanks very much! Will let u know when I make it to Manila one of these days!

Sooo excited for our SG Naked Sushi gals... i hope they're doing a lot of sip-siowing already. ;):P:lol:

Dont forget to give us the poor gals here. :(

Am about to burst from all the excitement! JDG babes over at Changi, don't forget to breathe, pleasssee!

Hello Ty!!! You're doing a good job guarding our hubby's house. :D

The epitome of everything that's good and wise in the present century- concubine, that TY is! :lol:

Okey, I've (over)extended my welcome! :P Have a great afternoon everyone! :)

Jangers Mania.......keep spirit.........!!!

wonder what they do now...do they already meet Jang babe....

Please someone update news from them..so we know what happen already and make us (who can't go there) feel like be there.......... ;)