Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Uh...excuse me...I'll take the one on the right.

BTW, how did you capture the images at the Playboy baseball site...other that screen caps? I'd like to grab some of the Ju Jin Mo.

Lorac.. long time not see... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the routes we get the pix.. Me dun think tat's CAPs... We just get all pix for Dong Gun... u may enter there to download hottie Ju Jin Mo - player # 13 - one of DongGun best pals.. :w00t:

There are fully of all hotty players...

source: loshui37/ http://www.pb-baseball.com

credits: jdg everland/ www.jang-donggun.com

Guest TY_KSW

Two men are talented.. but appearance does make the distinguished....

I meant his NOSE... Tat part is my mostl adorable on his face although i always granted tat everything is TOTALLY PERFECT... SCULPTURED-LIKE :w00t::w00t:

yb7a3778.jpg

Guest lorac

Lorac.. long time not see... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been spending a lot of time lately with sweet Hyun Jae!
This is the routes we get the pix.. Me dun think tat's CAPs...
Your right, quality too good for screen caps. I checked out the Dong Gun site... thanks for the link....lots of nice images.

And I've seen the Ju Jin Mo section at the Playboys site, but since it is Flash it is almost impossible to grab the images. Oh well.... someone will someday. Maybe I should pay a visit to JJM Daumcafe. I bet they have them.

Guest ruffluv109

Parkland Summer 2006 Collection

JDG together with Park Sang-won and Park Joo-mi were shooting for Parkland Summer collection on 4 and 5 April at a studio in Kangnam.

20060411093959.jpg

Credit to YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com

Source: Naver fashion webzine and www.jangdonggun.net

ahhh...love him in that pic in yellow shirt!!!! how i wish i have the actual size of the pic... :rolleyes:

Hey palsss... which side u choose ??? I m not greedy... i choose the left one..

Uh...excuse me...I'll take the one on the right.

TY, i hope you know the drill......over my dead body first!!!!! :angry::D

lorac, you can keep the man on the right..... :)

2006 s/s 파크랜드 광고 - 장동건

Parkland 2006 S/S

parkland019fh.jpg

Credit to blog.naver.com/loshui37

awww...he looks so suweeet..... :rolleyes:

wonder wat hubby is doing rite now....heard that he went to the States after two days after his visits to Jakarta, izit true?? :huh: ...i also heard that he had received some offer from Hollywood.....izit true?? :huh:

TY, it seems like you are the only one replying to this thread lately.....wonder where all the other frequent visitors gone.... :unsure:.....nevertheless, thanks for keeping track with this thread.....hwaiting!!!!! ;)

hi gals....it's been a long time since i tried to enter this forum,

why it always got an error. Does anybody have the same problem with me.

Now with a trying hard and need a long long time, finally i can enter this forum especially this my lovely thread.

So...HELLO AGAIN...everybody ;)

Guest jisung

hi gals....it's been a long time since i tried to enter this forum,

why it always got an error. Does anybody have the same problem with me.

Now with a trying hard and need a long long time, finally i can enter this forum especially this my lovely thread.

So...HELLO AGAIN...everybody ;)

Hi back at u, iks maman! It's been excruciating to say the least trying to log in at soompi lately. Wonder what's causing all the server problems.

Ruff, have to agree with u there- TY is one hardworking babe, so hugs and kisses to u, TY babe, thanks for keeping this thread on the up and up! FIGHTING! B)

Guest TY_KSW

Been spending a lot of time lately with sweet Hyun Jae!Your right, quality too good for screen caps. I checked out the Dong Gun site... thanks for the link....lots of nice images.

And I've seen the Ju Jin Mo section at the Playboys site, but since it is Flash it is almost impossible to grab the images. Oh well.... someone will someday. Maybe I should pay a visit to JJM Daumcafe. I bet they have them.

Why like tat??? .. at http://www.pb-baseball.com when u click on the hottie img.. it will show his full details incl ima range... Then u may enter watever pix u want... Me dun see it flashing.... Ju jin Mo so hot there...

Ruff, have to agree with u there- TY is one hardworking babe, so hugs and kisses to u, TY babe, thanks for keeping this thread on the up and up! FIGHTING! B)

Yeappp... dear ... sometime i feel alone when coming his home.. None there except myself :sweatingbullets::(:( but i promise tat i will always keep it up... REmember "UP n UP" with JDG...

Hohohohohoho...

I don't know how Mona could get thru' soompi..coz it was whacko enuff to sign in and my posts just went poofed in thin air... :blink:

CT Ruffie dik..did DG go to The States?..wow..but he was doing his Parkland cf right back home after the Jakarta trip and then straight to The Czech Republic for a week to film The Posco two days later..

let's hope DG is 'deciding' over his upcoming much speculated drama series now...... :rolleyes: ..and let's just reminisce again...(courtesy of silvya fr. Adonis Intl..)

eve1.gif

THE Most Gorgeous Gentleman ever..in a K/drama...OMG!!! that smoking pic...SOOOO Sheksii!!

and when DG tried to be a rockstar...my FAVOURITE!!

A06030205304098.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

I don't know how Mona could get thru' soompi..coz it was whacko enuff to sign in and my posts just went poofed in thin air... :blink:

CT Ruffie dik..did DG go to The States?..wow..but he was doing his Parkland cf right back home after the Jakarta trip and then straight to The Czech Republic for a week to film The Posco two days later..

let's hope DG is 'deciding' over his upcoming much speculated drama series now...... :rolleyes: ..and let's just reminisce again...(courtesy of silvya fr. Adonis Intl..)

Our hubby now is in Korea but nowhere else... :w00t:

I dun know but i found no stuck to enter Soompi this week.. Last week i did face it.. :rolleyes:

i entered most time by night.. where im away from my boy's home.. instead of chatting wif him i saved haft time to swooning Dong Gun, Sang Woo, Yong Jun, Woo Sung, Han Sun .... hohohoh.. not so much huh ??? :o:phew::phew:

Guest ruffluv109

eve1.gif

THE Most Gorgeous Gentleman ever..in a K/drama...OMG!!! that smoking pic...SOOOO Sheksii!!

and when DG tried to be a rockstar...my FAVOURITE!!

A06030205304098.jpg

ahhhh...kak....plz don't remind me of how gorgeous hyung chul is.... :rolleyes: ...and yeah....that smoking pic is sooo SMOKIN!!!! wonder how he can look soooo heavenly even when he was that sick. (it was told that he was sooo sick when they were doin' that particular smoking scene that he nearly fainted, the director asked him to get some rest and they'll do the scene sometimes later, but he insisted on finishing that scene according to the schedule.....my dedicated hubby.... :rolleyes: )

and luv that rockstar pic....luv it when he said 'the mic did not obey me' and then he pouted....shoooo cute!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

ahhhh...kak....plz don't remind me of how gorgeous hyung chul is.... :rolleyes: ...and yeah....that smoking pic is sooo SMOKIN!!!! wonder how he can look soooo heavenly even when he was that sick. (it was told that he was sooo sick when they were doin' that particular smoking scene that he nearly fainted, the director asked him to get some rest and they'll do the scene sometimes later, but he insisted on finishing that scene according to the schedule.....my dedicated hubby.... :rolleyes: )

and luv that rockstar pic....luv it when he said 'the mic did not obey me' and then he pouted....shoooo cute!!!!! :rolleyes:

Where is the smoke scene there gif file?? me found no any smoke...

What are u mentioning sis?? :phew::phew:

Yeappp... dear ... sometime i feel alone when coming his home.. None there except myself :sweatingbullets::(:( but i promise tat i will always keep it up... REmember "UP n UP" with JDG...

Hohohohohoho...

AZA AZA FIGHTING MONA.................!!!! ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Deep breath.... Ladies... :excl: :excl:

This doctor .... i want to spend my whole life in the hospital wif him... :w00t::w00t:

doctor010tl.jpg

doctor024qc.jpg

doctor036qn.jpg

Tidbits: JDG won best actor award from MBC for this drama!

Credit to Truly_madly_deeply for Jang-donggun.com

Only THAT Doctor can revive me (coz the first pic of DG in blue shirt just killed me..).........and than i also wanna be that microphone..and of coz i AM that ciggie...