Quantcast

Guest angiedg

Hotty guy in PINK n dark shades.. !!!!!

OMO.... M not in there but also fainting too :w00t:36_11_1.gif

Thanksss ladies.. for live update...

gogoogogo.. Come on...

:w00t:

Wow......thanks updated ^^ more more pls!!!!

Haha, like this lol but 100X hotter in person.

Man, you guys are so blessed to see him. Come to California Oppa.

ya agree ^^

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

August 22, 2017 Jang Dong-gun is ready to go again : After falling into a slump, the ‘V.I.P.’ star has finally hit his stride Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily After finding

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the NICE photos. He looks so fine here.  >- ____________________________________________________ Korean actors and their Hollywood Counterparts Sometimes whe

Hi @irilight, how have you been? Hope that you have been well, we really missed you a lot at the threads. It's really good to see you back at soompi. V.I.P did indeed top the Korean B.O. upon its

Marchy has alot to tell us!!..She was so closed to DG!!!!!!..(can't wait Wien babe!!)

Anyway..thanks PJ!!..

Wow..i like Kang Dong Won there!!...so gorgeous n cute..then Ju JinMo n Jo InSung!!..

I really want to be their WATER GIRL! :P

INEZ!

i saw your HOT MAN, JDG today hahahahaha

I thought of asking u Sari!!!..then you could be else where!!..

So...babe..in two words..just tell me ..how's my DG???? :P

Guest vicodin

JDG FANMEETING IN JAKARTA

jdg4.jpg

jdg6.jpg

jdg11.jpg

jdg16.jpg

jdg17.jpg

jdg35.jpg

credits to Selvi@TVXQIndoForum :D

Inez, weeeeelllll what can i say.. he's a handsome, suave and good looking guy fo sho but he's not my type :sweatingbullets: now i feel bad after saying he's not my type hahaha

but inez darling, isnt it a good thing that he's not my type ? at least we wouldnt have to fight over him hahaha..

sorry if the pictures are blurry.. it's my friend who took all the pictures and she said it's hard to take decent pictures with people pushing her from behind hehehe

Guest ruffluv109

i think the babe is Lee Eun Hye (not sure the name spelt correctly).. she starred in Taegukki..

:blink: .....the gal in Taegukgi is.....dead now..... :unsure:

gndmloshui37sm4vd.jpg

oh no, that photo is our private collection, our first family potrait!!!! wonder how all these papparazzies got this photo!!!!hate them for intruding my private life with my dear hubby and dear daughter...... :fury: :angry:

ecew9841d_1_1-loshui37.jpg

Another pic of Playboys Team..good friends..DG, Kim Seung Woo, i don't this guy's name but he's so closed to DG and is always around when DG has cf's/movie shootings and of coz my other hubbi Jung WooSung..

cool men......my hubby looks so cute as usual... :rolleyes: ...and that jung woo sung is sure one heck of a TALL guy..... :o

jdg4.jpg

Inez, weeeeelllll what can i say.. he's a handsome, suave and good looking guy fo sho but he's not my type now i feel bad after saying he's not my type hahaha

but inez darling, isnt it a good thing that he's not my type ? at least we wouldnt have to fight over him hahaha..

sorry if the pictures are blurry.. it's my friend who took all the pictures and she said it's hard to take decent pictures with people pushing her from behind hehehe

wow....he's back to the flowery shirt style!!!!! my metrosexual man..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ......thanks for the pix vicodin, .....oh, and i'm glad that he's not your type.....less women to compete with... :D

Guest Azura

jdg4.jpg

Inez, weeeeelllll what can i say.. he's a handsome, suave and good looking guy fo sho but he's not my type :sweatingbullets: now i feel bad after saying he's not my type hahaha

Sari....thanks for the pix...

are u still working in MTV?? did u get a interview for him??

Guest TY_KSW

jdg35.jpg

Vic.... Thanksss for the news n down-to-earth handsome man...

Wat i said now??? **FAINTED**

Guest TY_KSW

ecew9841d_1_1-loshui37.jpg

Another pic of Playboys Team..good friends..DG, Kim Seung Woo, i don't this guy's name but he's so closed to DG and is always around when DG has cf's/movie shootings and of coz my other hubbi Jung WooSung.. :rolleyes:

INEZZZZZ think u see WHAT i m seeing... :w00t::w00t: Speechleesss :vicx::vicx:

Guest ruffluv109

i heard that Marchy asked him when he's coming back to the small screen again.....wonder wat's his answer..... :unsure::unsure:

marchy!!!!!!where are you!!!!! we need some hot updates here!!!!

Guest Azura

i heard that Marchy asked him when he's coming back to the small screen again.....wonder wat's his answer..... :unsure::unsure:

marchy!!!!!!where are you!!!!! we need some hot updates here!!!!

i read it on a news...he said he has no such plans yet....

seems like most actors and actresses are going back to small screen during this spring.

Guest ruffluv109

jkt148gp.jpg

he looks so irresistable with that 'selendang' around him.... :D ....and that killer smile would surely made a lesbian regrets her sexual preference....... :P

and Azura, thanks for answering my question... ;)

Guest TY_KSW

he looks so irresistable with that 'selendang' around him.... :D ....and that killer smile would surely made a lesbian regrets her sexual preference....... :P

U crack me up....

36_11_6.gif

JKT.jpg

DG in Jakarta!!! (source from Adonis Intl)

omg!!!! :o ....I want to see him AGAIN!!!

INEZ!

i saw your HOT MAN, JDG today hahahahaha

VICODIN!! u lucky girl!!

jkt150rd.jpg

hahhaha look @ all those cameras ...LOL :lol:

jkt148gp.jpg

mannn.... he's so hot...(aww they gave him selendang and that puppet thing ..I forgot what it's called..)

OH my!!!!!!..Sari..babe..i know DG is not your kinda man..hahaha..what if he's Jae Hee or Jung WooSung..??.. :P (and i like them too..!!). Thanks babe for the awesome pics..i know what it was like when you were amongst the crowd..u got your head knocked a couple of times by the official cameramen n their bulky Nikons.. :wacko: ..but for JDG..i would go to war for him...!! :D

WOW!!!! so many pics of DG conquering Jakarta!!..Marchy is probably doing a lot of uploading n editting!!..We have been exchanging sms all nite!!.....(i kept showing her texts to my hubby and he just shrugged.. <_< .d). I am so happy for all the fans there!!.

Love his suits too..and his hair..his charms..oh..his sweet..sweet..smiles..!! :rolleyes: ..I WANNA FLY TO BALI NOW!!!!!

"Another day in paradise" _ JKT

jkt097as.jpg

jkt128if.jpg

Credit to blog.naver.com/loshui37

Lucky AI gals!!..Wien,,?..is that you??..in white cap??... :P

Oh he's cutting the 'Nasi Tumpeng'..usually for birthdays n special occasions..

And the interview at Hilton Jakarta!!...*faintzzz!!*

• Guest unfeatured this topic