Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

I'm so happy watched him in Yunyega. He and other cast of Good Morning mr. President being interviewed.

I laugh when the reporter ask him wheter he is close with children because he play a single father with one child.

He said : I'm not really close with children. They starting crying when I'm around. That's because i'm more handsome than their father..---> haha..he is so funny.

And another polite gesture from him when the other cast said that "he is one in 100,000, not many people have face like him", he is so shy and barely looking at the camera

So glad that i can see him again nowaday in entertainment news..

He and Jo Jin Mo is really close friend, they even make fun of each other dress colection :)

And talking about the matchmaker between Hyun bin and Hye kyo, instead of being the bridge i would like to see him find his own partner in love :)

Guest inezjang

Hi guys it's me..i cannot log on to my old id .. :wacko: ..

anyway...it makes me smile to know he's the matchmaker for the BinGyo couple. He's such a caring hyung to Binnie and i hope very soon DG will find the right (the lucky.. lucky..) woman soon too.

Guest inezjang

hi my sweet sistas Nana, Wien..i lost my old email so i couldnt log in to my old id.. :mellow::wacko:

anyway..now i can add my married name... ;) ....but..i'm still the same old inez...i dont know if the mods can link me to my old nick..so many memories inside... :(

Guest shaldane

Maybe he was attracted to Hye Kyo but since Hyun Bin already expressed his liking of her to him first, like a true gentleman and big brother, he backed off. :D

Guest inezjang

Maybe he was attracted to Hye Kyo but since Hyun Bin already expressed his liking of her to him first, like a true gentleman and big brother, he backed off. :D

i want to believe that also..sounds like some plot from a korean drama.. :P

DG's happy as long as his favourite little brother is happy..awwww... :)

Guest TY_KSW

hi my sweet sistas Nana, Wien..i lost my old email so i couldnt log in to my old id.. :mellow::wacko:

anyway..now i can add my married name... ;) ....but..i'm still the same old inez...i dont know if the mods can link me to my old nick..so many memories inside... :(

agoo ! InezJang! this is a nice name..

you may pm to mod to help to merge your new name into the previous one... that s fine!

Guest TY_KSW

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...amp;code=100600

News in Newsen..*sighs* if only DG one day becomes the South Korean President..the country will be popular ..ladies/women/girls make up the most number of visitors..and The Blue House will become the most popular tourist spot.. :)

hahah, totally agreed! it would obviouosly be if he were!

however, by then, South Korean would also become PUBLIC ENEMY bcause of worldwide male jealousy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jang Dong Gun in Good Morning President!

200908110848252300_1.jpg

Jang Dong Gun's next project: to be the President of Korea!

Actor Jang Dong Gun is the President of Korea? Well, on the silver screen that is. After a 4 year hiatus, Jang is back with the movie Good Morning, President (굿모닝 프레지던트). The film is written and directed by Jang Jin. In the movie, Jang Dong Gun plays a young, charismatic president. Two other presidents are also featured in the movie i.e. a famous elderly president played by Lee Soon-jae and Korean's first female president (Goo Doo-shim). Korea's "Barbie doll" Han Chae-young plays the president's love interest, who's ironically the spokeswoman for the opposing party. Well, the romance sounds interesting.

Jang Dong Gun's last movies were The Promise (the China-Korea co-production) and action movie Typhoon.

200908110848252300_2.jpg

All the President's men...couldn't put Humpty together again

Source: Dramabeans, k-popped

Pics credit: Osen

Guest miniejungle

hellooo Jangers, how are ya doin'?

Inez, i saw u changed to your married name too, kekeke!!!! not sure why we share the same surname, hey? :P

and he's the matchmaker for BinGyo? Nice!!! i would love to work for his company neh!!!

Guest miniejungle

urghhh, minie doesnt like this giordano look!!!! president look is WAYYYYYYYYYYY hotter!!! can't stand the hair style, Oppa, could u please change ur hairstylist? :(

Guest inezjang

thank you Mona and lilcrash for his Gio pics! awesome!

somehow i'm so into his President hair and looks at the moment.. :rolleyes: speak my mind Hannah! :)

Guest TY_KSW

urghhh, minie doesnt like this giordano look!!!! president look is WAYYYYYYYYYYY hotter!!! can't stand the hair style, Oppa, could u please change ur hairstylist? :(

my dear, the hairstyle of Gio designed by their own appointed, not our oppa's

Dun worry, his private stylist is okie ! :lol:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jang Dong Gun in Good Morning President!

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv54/0r...848252300_2.jpg

Jang Dong Gun's next project: to be the President of Korea!

Source: Dramabeans, k-popped

Pics credit: Osen

Mr Jang, Mr President, only you the president who could bring our lives better, hotter and creamer! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest leimondale

hello everyone..... B)

nice to be back :P

been gone for a while B)

anywayz..., thanks for sharing the youtube link and for the giordano fall collection pictures :rolleyes: