Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

To my fellow Pinay dong gun loonies, Cinemanila International Filmfest which opens tomorrow in SM and Robinson's theaters in Manila will screen Taegukgi among many other films. Do try to catch it on the big screen. Sorry, the organizers are still finalizing the sked but try not to miss it...will make that trip for it. :) See u in the theater/s, and bring enough supply of kleenex! :P

Thanks TY i have always loved these cf pics..

:wub:;)

U r welcome, Inez,

His CF pix are always hat-off

hi jdg gals!

TY>>Thanks for the pics! U too azura and ruffie, 2 of my favorite people in the whole wide web! :P and TY, indeed, if doctors looked even a little like jdg i wouldn't mind spending my entire life in a hospital too, not necessarily as a patient... :D

Jisung, spending your life there mah? if so... He would spend his whole life there too .. to take care of both of us lah... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poor him and poor the most to the other patientsssssss.. :(:(:(

the cute daddy with his cute daughter.... :rolleyes:

tt1000ll.jpg

I dun understand y that lady could stand and see like this ? she should be rush in lah ... B)

So ...

stylish handsome guy.... :rolleyes:

a11uj.jpg

That's Y he packed all and move to my home .... sweet home.... :lol::lol:

Guest ruffluv109

[Jisung, spending your life there mah? if so... He would spend his whole life there too .. to take care of both of us lah... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i'm willing to be his stethoscope anytime... :rolleyes:

Reasons to dislike Lee Na Young.... :angry:

08_G.jpg

samsungcard2.jpg

ssc_01.jpg

ssc_11.jpg

sam2.jpg

2005-02-11_PM_11_55_01_1-lhn319.jpg

j1339-jackal35.jpg

smcm_04.jpg

smcm_06.jpg

sam1.jpg

:angry::angry:

08_G.jpg

samsungcard2.jpg

ssc_01.jpg

ssc_11.jpg

sam2.jpg

2005-02-11_PM_11_55_01_1-lhn319.jpg

j1339-jackal35.jpg

smcm_04.jpg

smcm_06.jpg

sam1.jpg

Calm down... Dun worry Ruffluv109... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

with those pix me sure that everyone only notice to him not her ....

Btw, who is LeeNa Young ?

ssc_01.jpg

On a sofa with the incredibdly good looking tanned JDG..

what more can i ask for???!! :rolleyes: ..

Daymn Lee NaYoung!.. :P ..

btw TY..that's her..

Jisung, spending your life there mah? if so... He would spend his whole life there too .. to take care of both of us lah... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll help dong gun oppa take care of u, TY! That way u get discharged from the hospital sooner and i get to keep him solely for myself in no time!

the cute daddy with his cute daughter.... :rolleyes:

tt1000ll.jpg

This is soo bad and should have no room either in my mind or heart, but I'm starting to dislike that girl too, ruffie! May all her teeth rot!

And am willing to be his patient till eternity!

Btw, who is LeeNa Young ?

Lee Na Young is a pretty famous actress in Korea, TY! She was in Ruler of Your Own World and Ireland which I'm told are pretty heavy dramas. Saw her in Please Teach Me English with Jang Hyuk but the film put me to sleep minutes into it! :P

On a sofa with the incredibdly good looking tanned JDG..

what more can i ask for???!! :rolleyes: ..

Daymn Lee NaYoung!.. :P ..

Only on a sofa, inez hot mama? :rolleyes: And I've never heard u curse before! :o:lol:

Lee Na Young is a pretty famous actress in Korea, TY! She was in Ruler of Your Own World and Ireland which I'm told are pretty heavy dramas. Saw her in Please Teach Me English with Jang Hyuk but the film put me to sleep minutes into it! :P

Only on a sofa, inez hot mama? :rolleyes: And I've never heard u curse before! :o:lol:

Somehow she was a complete nerd in that movie..but i like her in 'Who Are You'..

Yes..not only on a sofa babe..i want him everywhere..(Ruffie love..i am being very honest here.. :P:lol: )..

Guest ruffluv109

This is soo bad and should have no room either in my mind or heart, but I'm starting to dislike that girl too, ruffie! May all her teeth rot!

:o:o ...awwww...that is soooo mean, my lil sis!!!! :o but i'll second you anytime... :P ...and may someone throw acid on her face.... :angry:

yes TY, she's a great actress actually....can express her character very well....she won the best actress in last year's Blue Dragon Award along with my man...

j829-jackal35.jpg

j836-jackal35.jpg

And I've never heard u curse before! :o:lol:

the thing people would do for love..... :lol::rolleyes:

:o:o ...awwww...that is soooo mean, my lil sis!!!! :o but i'll second you anytime... :P ...and may someone throw acid on her face.... :angry:

:lol: and u say I'm mean? :lol::P

Guest ruffluv109

Yes..not only on a sofa babe..i want him everywhere..(Ruffie love..i am being very honest here.. :P:lol: )..

oh, dun worry, sunbae...that goes to show that you are a normal woman with perfect s*x hormones..... :D

PIFF (11/10/2005)

stardisplayalter7cc.jpg

stardisplayalter26ot.jpg

pt640uh.jpg

stardisplayalter32cq.jpg

pt614ue.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

he's having a bad hair day... :( ...but they are so cute in the last pic tho..... :D ...and lee jung jae looks cute with that glasses... :D

Minami, wow 4 years! that's a long time. I have only started - let's count the months. u got the idea. I do hope that I will continue to support him just like u..

I totally agree with you on comments on Jisung & Azura. Thank you ladies for posting so many of his pix and news of my main man!!

Hi Kim, so u've changed your nick to Tango. :) I didn't know u were a new fan of DG, lol. So how did u discover him? Let me guess...from AAE. :P

Well, I hope you remain his fan for a long time, whatever happens to soompi....DG philes are out there...lol. He's just coming into his own as a true actor, I'm sure we'll be seeing more good stuff from him down the road.

Hi, everyone...

been awhile...don't know what happened to Soompi... :huh:

but sure glad to still find JDG forum... :D

Windstruck, welcome back girl. B)

He was in Venice Film Fest ....

jdg052wq.jpg

TY_KSW, thanks for all the eye candy. :) It's the Cannes Film fest actually, not Venice. He looks really suave with his hair slicked back like that.

oh, dun worry, sunbae...that goes to show that you are a normal woman with perfect s*x hormones..... :D

Well, we've never doubted the existence of those s*x hormones, ruff-ruff, just the amount (she has them seemingly in abundance...more than what is required, or even normal! :o)! and u beat me to these pics, thanks honey! you might wanna post them over at the Typhoon thread too! :)

PIFF (11/10/2005)

stardisplayalter7cc.jpg

stardisplayalter26ot.jpg

pt640uh.jpg

stardisplayalter32cq.jpg

pt614ue.jpg

he's having a bad hair day... :( ...but they are so cute in the last pic tho..... :D ...and lee jung jae looks cute with that glasses... :D

And i am going to call it a nite..

till Ruff my Luv post these pics..

Now..my hormones are raging again..:P

i like his hair somehow..(and Lee Jung Jae is cute and dorky looking!! :))

His cheeks are full again!!

Somehow she was a complete nerd in that movie..but i like her in 'Who Are You'..

Gee, I must be the only fan of Lee Na Young in this thread. :huh: I liked her movies but not so much her dramas.

Guest ruffluv109

Well, we've never doubted the existence of those s*x hormones, ruff-ruff, just the amount (she has them seemingly in abundance...more than what is required, or even normal! :o)!

i think our sunbae drinks tongkat ali....that's why she's always so energetic when it comes to hunky men.... :P , do you know what's tongkat ali, jis babe??? :P

His cheeks are full again!!

yes, it's full again!! that's suppose to be a good news, rite??? how come i'm starting to miss his skinny looks?? :unsure::unsure:

alrite everybody, i'm calling it a nite too...c ya gals 2morrow!!! ;) ...gonna leave you gals with this young dong gun...

toto1.jpg

toto2.jpg

toto3.jpg

toto4.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/hhy7703.do

pt614ue.jpg

Yeah, bad hair day indeed ruff! :lol: I'm itching to trim those locks, whew! But dig LJJ with those glasses, very cool, and yeah dorky! :lol: