Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest jisung

Thanh you Jisung for posting ...

Congrat to Mr Jang for occuping the top ...

Nice to me that my 3 momjjang are in together ...

u're welcome TY_KSW! and thanks for all those pics too! i am aware he is ur 2nd emperor!

i like his latest hairstyle made him looks younger and he's so forever handsome.... i was his huge fan back during AAE days.....

ur nick one of r airlines? welcome!

filmprev1.jpg

I don't mind sitting between these two sexy hunks..and twirling their hair.. ;)

uhrm, which hair? :rolleyes::lol:

Wrong jisung. Try again. I'd think any die-hard JDG fan worth her salt will know what 37 signifies in an instant ( Ruffluv? You should know everything related to your hubby ;))

i do know what that # stands for. twas a poor attempt at an ahjumma joke, sorry.

Nami..*hugs back*..Jisung..thanks for all your kind words too..

Yeah babes..we all learned from the sad things in live..still we have to go on..

So..drooling over Jang Dong Gun makes me smile....

smile away, my dear sunbae!

hi jis!

yes, that's a hand...

my hand...:lol:

that pic was taken last May after i came back from the beautiful island of boracay...

had my hand henna-tattooed.. :P

(didn't have the courage to get a real tattoo :unsure:-_- ) ...

besides i don't wanna get fired for that ^_^

maybe i'll get one too next time i'm there! and on some other body part maybe! :rolleyes:

gals, so sorry about the pics i posted earlier! they're a no-show! :o photobucket having problems too? :blink: guess will have to leave that job to ruff, azura, and TY_! :P

be back later everyone! still have to go home! good pm! :)

Guest TY_KSW

u're welcome TY_KSW! and thanks for all those pics too! i am aware he is ur 2nd emperor!

Thank u for awareness.... Jisung..

photo434.jpg

Hardly to see him close-up

photo432.jpg

Dun frighten me, Emperor Jang , me yur cocubine mah ... :o:o:o

photo4307.jpg

Guest jisung

hi gals, still something to read...give those eyes some exercise...

Extraced from: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/m/2005-09-22/0951847645.html

dreamer, jjdg efb

At the launching ceremony of the official website of The Promise on 21st September in Beijing, Cecilia Cheung was full of praise for Korean actor Jang Dong Gun. She said, "He is too good looking. He looks even better in person than on screen, very charismatic. I keep reminding myself not to look at his eyes when not filming, otherwise I would be “electrocuted” by him.".

and something from The China Daily re: cecilia cheung published some months ago

Cecilia Cheung in Chen Kaige's period flick

(cri)

Updated: 2005-05-24 14:50

Hong Kong superstar Cecilia Cheung politely declined a glass of rose wine and ignored the plate of gnocchi, asparagus and mushrooms placed in front of her.

Perhaps the svelte 25-year-old felt that it would be "unglam" to tuck into the French cuisine while speaking to Today about her latest movie, Chen Kaige's The Promise.

In the epic period fantasy, Cheung plays a beautiful princess who is the object of affection and political intrigue for a duke, a general, and a slave - played by, respectively, Cecilia's ex-boyfriend Nicholas Tse, Hiroyuki Sanada and South Korean heartthrob Jang Dong-Gun.

In Cannes to promote the film, to be completed in September, Cheung talked about how much she enjoyed working with the leading men of the film and her admiration for the man in charge: Straight-talking, no-nonsense Chinese director Chen.

"He's been in the United States so long, he seems more like a (Westerner)," said Cheung. "He's really funny and open, not like Hong Kong directors. If he doesn't like anything, he'll just spit it out."

"I don't have to guess what he's thinking."

One incident during the shoot opened Cheung's eyes to the level of professionalism Chen demanded from his cast and crew.

On a day when only her feet, running, had to be filmed, Cheung had to wake up at 5am, put on full makeup and go out in the freezing cold to "act".

"There was no chance to use doubles," she recalled. "I couldn't rest for a minute."

During the gruelling six-month shoot in China, Cheung worked so hard that she fell ill. A kidney infection knocked her out for 10 days and required hospitalisation, but Cheung sounded rueful about having to delay the shoot.

She was less forthcoming, though, on talking about having to work with Tse. She said tersely that they were still friends and also professionals, and that she didn't want the media to focus their attention on them.

It would be "a waste of the others' efforts" if the press preferred to write "that same old story" instead of concentrating on the result of the production team's hard work, she said.

Asked which of the three leading men she felt the most sparks with, Cheung girlishly admitted that she "feared" looking into the rugged 33-year-old Jang's eyes - in case she fell for him.

Indeed, the South Korean actor seemed to be considerate to Cheung's needs at this press event, keeping his sunglasses on indoors.

"He's killing all the women," she joked. "I won't look into his eyes so closely, otherwise I can't help myself. He has a wild face, but he's also really gentle in his heart."

In order to fully immerse herself into the role of a stunning princess, as opposed to a coquettish schoolgirl, Cheung leaned on the advice and support of director Chen.

"I had to feel like a princess. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed," she said. "He gave me confidence. He told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world."

Being in Cannes, where "nobody knows me", also helped put Cheung at ease. Accompanied by her mum, the actress said she was looking forward to going shopping incognito, free from the customary hounding she gets from tabloids in Hong Kong.

Back home, of course, she is a media darling - but she doesn't yet consider herself a bona fide star.

Asked whom she really considered big stars, she named Julia Roberts, Brigitte Lin Ching-hsia and Maggie Cheung.

"They really have the face, the beauty, the character and attitude," said the award-winning actress and singer.

So, does Cecilia have that complete package? This reporter gave her the once-over.

Her hair had a pink-ish hue about it. She wore a pink bra-top, visible through her white long-sleeved blouse with a gold Snow White motif; had pink nail polish on; and wore gold shoes with a glittering mini skirt to match.

Guest jisung

Who was a lucky girl being nail ormamen by Jang ...

Azura claims twas her!

hope we pass our studies with flying colors (and maybe flying JDK's lol) B)

keeping my fingers crossed pola! :P

will try to post pics before i call it a night, gals! :)

promo stills of Wu Ji/The Promise

source: sina.com

wuji.jpg

wuji1.jpg

wuji2.jpg

wuji3.jpg

cc.jpg

Guest ruffluv109

When me am not arroundddd :(

post-66-1068286008.jpg

muahahahahhahah.... :lol: ...that really got me ROTFL!!! i'm sure he'll only look that unmotivated if i'm not around.... :rolleyes:

Which is why, I am really touched by your passion for your hubby, Mrs. Jang. :)

i guess i salute you more, my dear ahjumma!!! i mean...4 years!!! i just got to know jdg barely two years ago, but i hope i'll love him forever, just like how he'll love me forever...like how he told me on my birthday when we celebrated it together the other day...he said to me "One year, two years, 10 years or 20 years, I hope to be with you on your birthday every year.".....isn't he the sweetest guy alive!!! :rolleyes: oh, he gave me anklet as my birthday present!!! :rolleyes:

Kwon Dong Jun?? ROFL!

yeah, i was laughing hard about that too yesterday.... :lol::lol:

inez sunbae...never knew that you had a rough time during the past few weeks...hope you are okay now, just remember that every dark cloud has a silver lining... :)

more latest Samsung Kenox MP3 ad...

tt853mp.jpg

tt860ez.jpg

tt870wu.jpg

tt889rm.jpg

pt339mb.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

jisung baby....saw your name....feel like so long since i last chatted with ya...c ya around, dear... ;)

Guest jisung

tpwallie.jpg

tpwallie1.jpg

tpwallie2.jpg

tpwallie3.jpg

theprom.jpg

like how he told me on my birthday when we celebrated it together the other day...he said to me "One year, two years, 10 years or 20 years, I hope to be with you on your birthday every year.".....isn't he the sweetest guy alive!!! :rolleyes: oh, he gave me anklet as my birthday present!!! :rolleyes:

jisung baby....saw your name....feel like so long since i last chatted with ya...c ya around, dear... ;)

wei, ruff that u or sun mi? :blink::lol: and i thought ur birthday is still days away? :unsure:

and honey, we chatted only yesterday before u re-registered...or was it the other day? :huh:

thepromise550hy.png

thepromise547vc.png

thepromise520yf.png

thepromise506tm.jpg

thepromise44bh.png

thepromise35vy.png

thepromise21lv.png

source: sina.com

dreamer, efb

ruff, twas really ur birthday a coupla days ago? :blink:happy belated birthday then my dear chingu! :)B)

Guest ruffluv109

wei, ruff that u or sun mi? :blink::lol: and i thought ur birthday is still days away?

and honey, we chatted only yesterday before u re-registered...or was it the other day? :huh:

ruff....sun mi...sun mi...ruff....oh welll...what's da different...both of us are loved by the same gorgeous man... :rolleyes:

hey pal....you actually think that 109 is my birthday??? :lol: ...nope...that's my room number at college...i dunno why out of all numbers related to me, i have to choose my room number...it's not like i love that room so much or something... :unsure:

btw, nami....i did not realize that 37 stands for my hubby's birthday....actually, to tell you the truth, i don't even realize what number there is at your nick.... :lol: ...all i know is there's some figure after your name... :lol: ..awww, don't hit me for that...you are still my favourite ahjumma!!! :D

i wonder if Raine and ILK know about this new soompi thingy....they seem to be really quiet... :unsure:

U105P28T3D851888F329DT2005092710420.jpg

Source:http://ent.sina.com

Guest jisung

ruff, there's a raine chu i see a lot in the forums but that isn't likely to be raine_9 is it, u think? :blink::P (soompi spy hard at work here B) )!

ur room number in college? but that was ages ago! how could u even have remembered?! :blink: was thinking ur b-day could be jan. 9 too! :D

and sorry honey but that ruff...sun mi...ruff...sun mi thingy...reminds me so much of azura's doggie...barking interspersed with one of my fave k-drama characters! :rolleyes::lol: not making much sense am i? :lol:

Guest ruffluv109

ruff, there's a raine chu i see a lot in the forums but that isn't likely to be raine_9 is it, u think? :blink::P (soompi spy hard at work here )!

ur room number in college? but that was ages ago! how could u even have remembered?! :blink: was thinking ur b-day could be jan. 9 too!

and sorry honey but that ruff...sun mi...ruff...sun mi thingy...reminds me so much of azura's doggie...barking interspersed with one of my fave k-drama characters! :rolleyes: not making much sense am i?

raine chu?? neh, i'm sure raine will come to oppa's thread if she knows about this new soompi...

hey hey... :angry: ...i told ya i'm only SLIGHTLY older than you!!! :angry: and i can still remember all the heat transfer and thermo-D formulas!!! :angry: ...arghh...

ok...i get it...bcoz my name's ruff so it sounded like a dog's bark to you huh??? :angry: ...i don't care, cuz dg oppa loves me...see he's holding me.... :rolleyes:

1993_jang02.jpg

g22.jpg

alrite, my lil sis...i'm goin to bed now....buhbye!!!! ;)

Guest jisung

raine chu?? neh, i'm sure raine will come to oppa's thread if she knows about this new soompi...

hey hey... :angry: ...i told ya i'm only SLIGHTLY older than you!!! :angry: and i can still remember all the heat transfer and thermo-D formulas!!! :angry: ...arghh...

ok...i get it...bcoz my name's ruff so it sounded like a dog's bark to you huh??? :angry: ...i don't care, cuz dg oppa loves me...see he's holding me.... :rolleyes:

1993_jang02.jpg

g22.jpg

alrite, my lil sis...i'm goin to bed now....buhbye!!!! ;)

ruffie sunbae, i was just talking about a heart attack in my PM! those pics should do it! :lol:

and what's thermo-D blah? :blink: i thought u excelled in hormones/anything hormone-like! :lol:

goodnight! dream sweet dreams(minus this man i hope coz i get to keep him tonight!) :P

that goes to all here too...goodnight everyone!

gotta learn to give those emoticons a rest!

really goodnight everyone! azura, where u babe?

Guest minami

i guess i salute you more, my dear ahjumma!!! i mean...4 years!!! i just got to know jdg barely two years ago, but i hope i'll love him forever, just like how he'll love me forever...like how he told me on my birthday when we celebrated it together the other day...he said to me "One year, two years, 10 years or 20 years, I hope to be with you on your birthday every year.".....isn't he the sweetest guy alive!!! oh, he gave me anklet as my birthday present!!!

yeah, i was laughing hard about that too yesterday.... :lol: :

You need your meds again, Mrs. Jang. lol. And since when did I accept the role of ahjumma in JDG's thread? Tsk...tsk...I will ignore nicknames that I do not care for. Ahjumma is a word that irks me, if you don't know by now, ask jisung. :rolleyes:

btw, nami....i did not realize that 37 stands for my hubby's birthday....actually, to tell you the truth, i don't even realize what number there is at your nick.... :lol: ...all i know is there's some figure after your name... :lol: ..awww, don't hit me for that...you are still my favourite ahjumma!!! :D

i wonder if Raine and ILK know about this new soompi thingy....they seem to be really quiet... :unsure:

Eh....you're slipping Mrs. Jang. ;) Better keep a tighter hold on your man, birthdays are very important.

Raine and ILK will find their way here sooner or later. I wouldn't worry about them. Well, see ya around, kids....do post some on-topic convos on JDG sometimes, aside from your personal chatter, ya? Tata. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Me dun understand y u gal 36_11_6.gif at my Kwon Dong Jun . Tat makes me 36_19_5.gif and 36_19_5.gif ...

Guest jisung

You need your meds again, Mrs. Jang. lol. And since when did I accept the role of ahjumma in JDG's thread? Tsk...tsk...I will ignore nicknames that I do not care for. Ahjumma is a word that irks me, if you don't know by now, ask jisung. :rolleyes:

Eh....you're slipping Mrs. Jang. ;) Better keep a tighter hold on your man, birthdays are very important.

Raine and ILK will find their way here sooner or later. I wouldn't worry about them. Well, see ya around, kids....do post some on-topic convos on JDG sometimes, aside from your personal chatter, ya? Tata. :)

sorry ruff, maybe should've warned u! :P

and duly noted minami, will try to stay on course...most of the time! :P

TGIF indeed, azura babe! :D

have a great afternoon everyone! :) hi TY_KSW!

Guest minami

Back on topic of JDG:

Did anyone start The Typhoon thread yet? Better that one of the regulars here start it because the movie is going to have lots of news coverage soon, and having a thread on soompi is a way of promoting and getting word out.

I hope that the thread starter 'my immortality' will update the title of JDG's thread as his 2 mega movies come closer to opening, as well as add on info in the first post as time goes on. Having a fresh new thread is a good opportunity to get this thread organised and on track. The previous thread had no organisation whatsoever, so it was no big loss.

Helloo...ladies....

very suprised with this new look.....

i was absent for a week cause of bad cold..and when i come back here...., i can not login....., so i change my nick a bit..hehe...

how are you lately babes.....

miss you alot..., miss our old oppa thread so much...

i'll try to find JDG pict in my file...

will post later......

Guest TY_KSW

Helloo...ladies....

very suprised with this new look.....

i was absent for a week cause of bad cold..and when i come back here...., i can not login....., so i change my nick a bit..hehe...

how are you lately babes.....

miss you alot..., miss our old oppa thread so much...

i'll try to find JDG pict in my file...

will post later......

Nice to see everyone back... Marchy ...

But sorry to ask what is your previous name , me his cocubine did not remember all his wives' names lah ... B):lol::lol: