Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest jisung

Source: and http://news.naver.com/news

Jang Dong-gun and Lee Young-ae are the most popular actors in the 2nd half

of year 2005

[Yonhap news 2005-09-21 18:11]

[seoul, Yonhap News, Journalist Kim Ka-hee] Actors Jang Dong-gun and Lee Young-ae, singers Rain and Lee Hyo-ri, comedians Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Hye-ryun held the first place in the entertainer popularity survey for second half of year 2005.

It’s the result of individual interview survey conducted by Lee’s PR and Research Ltd (CEO Kim Kyung-wae), from 15 August to 31 August 2005 in 5 big cities nationwide (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon) to 1,356 participants, male and female aged 10 to 65 years old.

For male actors, Jang Dong-gun held the first place with 22.1% of total votes, followed by Cho Seung-woo (10.9%), Won Bin (10.5%), Bae Yong-joon, Hyun Bin (8.5%), and Kwon Sang-woo (6.9%) respectively. Jang Dong-gun also held the first place at the first half year. That time he received 14.2%, only in several months he gained much higher popularity. For the new comer, Hyun Bin’s entry was notable.

For female actors, Lee Young-ae took the first place with 14.6%; Kim Tae-hee (13.5%) was at second place with only a little difference. Kim Sun-ah(12.1%) from “My Name is Kim Sam-soon” held the 3rd place, Jeon Ji-hyun (9.6%) at 4th place and Moon geun-yeong (8.6%) at 5th place.

In male singer category, Rain’s popularity was unique. He received 23.7% support and held 1st place, Yoon Do-hyun with 11.7% was at 2nd place, Cho Yong-pil with 10.4% is at 3rd place, displayed the popularity power for over 20 years. Kim Jong-kook who gained popularity from various entertainment programs not only from singing, with 9.8% held the 4th place, followed by Buzz (7.7%) and Shinhwa (6.8%).

For female singers, there was a fierce triangular competition among Lee Hyo-ri, Jang Yoon-jung and Lee Soo-young. Lee Hyo-ri received 11.9%, Jang Yoon-jung 11.5% and Lee Soo-young 11.3%, after them were Maya and BoA that received 10.8% each, showed the distribution of popularity.

In male comedian category, Yoo Jae-suk held the first place with the highest number of votes 39.0%, followed by Kim Je-dong (13.8%), Shin Dong-yub (13.8%), and Lee Kyung-gyoo (11.0%) respectively.

In female comedian category, Jo Hye-ryun with 20.4% who was ahead of Kim Shin-young (19.4%) held the first place. They were followed by Lee Kyung-sil (16.7%), Park Kyung-rim (16.3%), and Jung Sun-hee (15.9%) respectively.

http://blog.yonhapnews.co.kr/kunnom

kahee@yna.co.kr

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Guest ruffluv109

hi gals, mrs. jang is here..... :D ...great to see so many familiar names around (tho i still hope i know who Tango is.. :D )

okay everybody...new thread new spirit!!! let us all hold our hands together and give our utmost support to this marvelous actor!!! :rolleyes: ...and i hope those silent visitors will not be so silent anymore... :)

Nami...great to see you around...for a moment there i tot you've ditch mr. jang away... :unsure:

Zarbiey!!!!! i'm here...phewww...can't believe you miss me.... :lol::lol:

Guest jisung

hi gals, mrs. jang is here..... :D ...great to see so many familiar names around (tho i still hope i know who Tango is.. :D )

okay everybody...new thread new spirit!!! let us all hold our hands together and give our utmost support to this marvelous actor!!! :rolleyes: ...and i hope those silent visitors will not be so silent anymore... :)

Nami...great to see you around...for a moment there i tot you've ditch mr. jang away... :unsure:

Zarbiey!!!!! i'm here...phewww...can't believe you miss me.... :lol::lol:

ruffie honey, i'm glad u didn't get a new nick though was hopin u'd get a new hubby! :lol: been hopping from thread to thread and reading some of the posts...couldn't help feeling sad there a bit, my contacts do need some lubricating, but as u said- new thread, new spirit! :)

come keep me company...i'm logged in at another site too so if i don't make sense (which is most of the time), u know why! :lol:

whaoooo...jangdonggun!! thanks for the pix and news :D

u're welcome la bonita! this is 4 u! :)

JDG's message for Jarasum Int'l Jazzfest

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

dreamer, jjdg efb

jazzdgloshui379fe.jpg

Guest jisung

JDG attended VIP preview of Mr. Housekeeper, 9/22 9pm at Samsungdong Megabox Seoul

filmprev.jpg

filmprev1.jpg

filmprev2.jpg

filmprev3.jpg

filmprev4.jpg

filmprev5.jpg

filmprev6.jpg

filmprev7.jpg

source: yahoo.co.kr and photoro.com

dreamer

Guest polabola

yay! lots of pics!!! ^_^

btw, I missed you all!!! been very busy with my studies...darn school particularly geometry

hi Jisung hahahah my big sis in the local thread, azura, minami, zarb and of course....ruff!!!! :D

Guest jisung

for our reading pleasure, jdg angels/gals/wife(!), so as not to overwhelm soompi with too many pics, and to give us an idea what The Promise is up against(among many other movies, that is)!

Movies > News & Features

Friday September 30, 2005

Love triangle in Perhaps Love

By LI EE KEE

Brilliant! That is the early buzzword surrounding Peter Chan Ho Sun’s latest directorial effort Perhaps Love (Ru Guo Ai). So brilliant in fact that the Federation of Motion Film Producers of Hong Kong has voted it as Hong Kong’s entry to the 78th Annual Academy Awards in the best foreign language film category, beating Sammi Cheng’s Everlasting Regret (Chang Hen Ge) and Jackie Chan’s The Myth (Shen Hua) for the honour.

Earlier, it was reported on website CRI Online that Chan had declined invitations to five international film festivals. He explained that since Perhaps Love is not an art movie there was no need to attend film festivals to promote it. His sight was instead set on the Oscar race.

Perhaps Love has been garnering a lot of attention since its first press screening at the prestigious 62nd Venice Film Festival. For one, it was picked by festival chairman Marco Mueller to close the festival, after having only watched 40 minutes of the then unfinished movie in Beijing.

When asked why he chose the movie, Mueller put it down to the movie’s unique musical score.

But more than that, the Mandarin movie is the first Chinese musical to be produced in four decades and it also boasts of an impressive line-up of Who’s Who from cast to crew.

There is director Chan, best known for his critically acclaimed romantic comedy Comrades, Almost A Love Story, producer Andre Morgan (Million Dollar Baby), Oscar-winning cinematographer Peter Pau (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), scriptwriters Aubrey Lam and Raymond To (one of Hong Kong’s leading playwrights), celebrated art director Yee Chung Man, international kung fu action director Tung Wei, music composers Peter Kam and Leon Ko, renowned Bollywood dance choreographer Farah Khan (according to Chan, Chinese people don’t dance, which is why he turned to Bollywood), Asian heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro (House of Flying Daggers), Hong Kong Heavenly King Jacky Cheung, dreamy Chinese actress Zhou Xun (The Little Chinese Seamstress and Suzhou River) and South Korean dreamboat Ji Jin-hee (Jewel in the Palace).

The US$10mil (RM38mil) film, which is funded by Astro Shaw and Television Broadcast Limited (TVB), and distributed worldwide by Celestial Pictures, was shot in Beijing and Shanghai. It is filled with fabulous set designs, breathtaking circus performances and mesmerising Broadway-style musical numbers.

Perhaps Love is a movie-within-a-movie, featuring a love triangle that parallels the actors’ lives. Switching between contemporary China and the decadent 1930s, the film opens with the story of film student Lin Jian Dong (played by Kaneshiro) who falls for Sun Na (Zhou). Sun, however, valuing her career more, gives up the relationship.

A decade later, Sun becomes a leading movie star with the help of her lover, renowned director Nie Wen (Cheung). Lin has also become a star in his own right. Fate reunites them. They star in a musical about a love triangle, directed by Nie. Ji, portraying a modern Cupid, narrates the story.

While the media has branded the lavish musical as China’s version of Chicago, Chan has a different view.

In an interview with news agency AFP, he said Perhaps Love is a variation of a love story rather than a musical.

And unlike Moulin Rouge and Chicago, the actors only sing when cameras start rolling for the musical Nie is making.

Viewers will hear all four leads working their vocal chords in the film. While Zhou and Ji (who sings in Mandarin) are not singers by training, unlike Cheung and Kaneshiro (who sings for the first time in a decade), Chan is not the least bit worried.

Perhaps Love will be released in Malaysia on Dec 8.

source: www.star-ecentral.com/news/story

i'm back babe! so sorry it took so much longer than i thought! and the smilies are still a no-show!

hi inez! missed ya a lot maman! :) u were rarely around even before the crash (that's not a good way of putting it, is it gals? :mellow: )...be seeing u around, as before! (no smiley kiss, too bad :P )

i see familiar names! hi minami (u're minus the 37 too! that wasn't ur age, was it? :P ), polabola sis (and i kept complaining about soompi in the local thread! thanks for listening baby!), tango (i know who u are! :P ), monalisa(enjoyed the game going at the aae thread), and some new ones, unless these are just new nicks? :huh: hi everyone! :)

ruff is busy right now but she will re-register tonight! she has to, being mrs jang(in her dreams)! :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah, it was really fun at the AAE thread, jisung. Forget about the lollipop already. Dont think anyone has created a new AAE thread yet - hope someone will do it soon.

Guest jisung

yay! lots of pics!!! ^_^

btw, I missed you all!!! been very busy with my studies...darn school particularly geometry

hi Jisung hahahah my big sis in the local thread, azura, minami, zarb and of course....ruff!!!! :D

hi sis! and i see u started an aae thread while u were at it, eh! thanks baby! :) gotta set priorities pola, i should be saying that to myself especially...how do i expect to graduate from training in january when i spend all my days sipsiowing (drooling over) this man? :rolleyes: i am in the wrong career...it seems all i was meant for really was to be with this man! B) (have the gumption to say these things since ruff who fancies herself a wife to this hot man is not around...thank u Lord for such blessings! :lol: )! study hard, my dear lil sis (ruff calls me this too so in return, have to banish prurient thoughts of her hubby :rolleyes: )...and i'll try to do the same! :P

goodnight everyone! be seeing u! :)

Yeah, it was really fun at the AAE thread, jisung. Forget about the lollipop already. Dont think anyone has created a new AAE thread yet - hope someone will do it soon.

someone did already, monalisa, but i don't think anybody has been there yet, save for the thread starter! :lol: see u there, and here too! :)

btw ruff, u know who Tango is!

Guest TY_KSW

Source: and http://news.naver.com/news

Jang Dong-gun and Lee Young-ae are the most popular actors in the 2nd half

of year 2005

[Yonhap news 2005-09-21 18:11]

[seoul, Yonhap News, Journalist Kim Ka-hee] Actors Jang Dong-gun and Lee Young-ae, singers Rain and Lee Hyo-ri, comedians Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Hye-ryun held the first place in the entertainer popularity survey for second half of year 2005.

It’s the result of individual interview survey conducted by Lee’s PR and Research Ltd (CEO Kim Kyung-wae), from 15 August to 31 August 2005 in 5 big cities nationwide (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon) to 1,356 participants, male and female aged 10 to 65 years old.

For male actors, Jang Dong-gun held the first place with 22.1% of total votes, followed by Cho Seung-woo (10.9%), Won Bin (10.5%), Bae Yong-joon, Hyun Bin (8.5%), and Kwon Sang-woo (6.9%) respectively. Jang Dong-gun also held the first place at the first half year. That time he received 14.2%, only in several months he gained much higher popularity. For the new comer, Hyun Bin’s entry was notable.

For female actors, Lee Young-ae took the first place with 14.6%; Kim Tae-hee (13.5%) was at second place with only a little difference. Kim Sun-ah(12.1%) from “My Name is Kim Sam-soon” held the 3rd place, Jeon Ji-hyun (9.6%) at 4th place and Moon geun-yeong (8.6%) at 5th place.

In male singer category, Rain’s popularity was unique. He received 23.7% support and held 1st place, Yoon Do-hyun with 11.7% was at 2nd place, Cho Yong-pil with 10.4% is at 3rd place, displayed the popularity power for over 20 years. Kim Jong-kook who gained popularity from various entertainment programs not only from singing, with 9.8% held the 4th place, followed by Buzz (7.7%) and Shinhwa (6.8%).

For female singers, there was a fierce triangular competition among Lee Hyo-ri, Jang Yoon-jung and Lee Soo-young. Lee Hyo-ri received 11.9%, Jang Yoon-jung 11.5% and Lee Soo-young 11.3%, after them were Maya and BoA that received 10.8% each, showed the distribution of popularity.

In male comedian category, Yoo Jae-suk held the first place with the highest number of votes 39.0%, followed by Kim Je-dong (13.8%), Shin Dong-yub (13.8%), and Lee Kyung-gyoo (11.0%) respectively.

In female comedian category, Jo Hye-ryun with 20.4% who was ahead of Kim Shin-young (19.4%) held the first place. They were followed by Lee Kyung-sil (16.7%), Park Kyung-rim (16.3%), and Jung Sun-hee (15.9%) respectively.

http://blog.yonhapnews.co.kr/kunnom

kahee@yna.co.kr

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Thanh you Jisung for posting ...

Congrat to Mr Jang for occuping the top ...

Nice to me that my 3 momjjang are in together ...

Guest ruffluv109

btw ruff, u know who Tango is!

yeah...now i know..i coudn't view her avatar just now , and now i can clearly see her infamous couple....

***wave to my x-phile pal*** :rolleyes:

TS KSW...i'm glad to see you are so active at my hubby's thread...keep it up gal!!! :)

okay gals, i'm gonna REPOST all those pix of him AGAIN here...

collagejdk.jpg

small3.jpg

aaedg.jpg

dong.jpg

Bazaar.jpg

dg4.jpg

011002.jpg

222-jingunreal.jpg

S03.jpg

GS0006.jpg

pheww.jpg

ktf_21.jpg

ss002.jpg

piratessin.jpg

giordano_20050609-loshui37.jpg

jdg_1-loshui371.jpg

200511274661550school.jpg

2005-09-26_PM_08_16_58_1-lhn319.jpg

giorfall-31-lhn.jpg

G66.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

***wave to my x-phile pal*** :rolleyes:

TS KSW...i'm glad to see you are so active at my hubby's thread...keep it up gal!!! :)

okay gals, i'm gonna REPOST all those pix of him AGAIN here...

collagejdk.jpg

G66.jpg

U r welcome, Ruffluv109, He's also my Emperor too, the Queen Moi in Sangwoo thread sold me to Jang and Bae month ago ...

I did not reject lah ...

Guest ruffluv109

img_3_4_4.jpg

kenox_2-loshui37.jpg

8020050923_19691633.jpg

200511274655370.jpg

tt535ru.jpg

cutieeeepie.jpg

1299982846404ccdb27c83d.jpg

200505ea02.jpg

29625.jpg

rjhgrj1.jpg

U r welcome, Ruffluv109, He's also my Emperor too, the Queen Moi in Sangwoo thread sold me to Jang and Bae month ago ...

I did not reject lah ...

emperor??? oh, he can be your emperor if you want, but just remember that he is married to me.... ;)

more pix....

dvd_smk1.jpg

smile.jpg

shyguy.jpg

absgorgeous.jpg

dgbirthday.jpg

8046067093.jpg

200505301248571.gif

chapter4.jpg

chapter1-in_japan_C1DF.jpg

2962fannatics117.jpg

Guest ruffluv109

1_055.jpg

post-66-1075352714.jpg

te_031032.jpg

ocncannes.jpg

medical1.jpg

medical2.jpg

11159932721530.jpg

11160795475460.jpg

15.jpg

012702.jpg

pheww...they don't call me mrs. jang for nothing!!!! :P:P ....there are more of coz, but i'm gonna stop here first....my pillow is calling me..... ;)