Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

i think our sunbae drinks tongkat ali....that's why she's always so energetic when it comes to hunky men.... :P , do you know what's tongkat ali, jis babe??? :P

yes, it's full again!! that's suppose to be a good news, rite??? how come i'm starting to miss his skinny looks?? :unsure::unsure:

alrite everybody, i'm calling it a nite too...c ya gals 2morrow!!! ;) ...gonna leave you gals with this young dong gun...

I dunno what's tongkat ali, ruffie! :unsure: I'm only acquainted with red bull and the like for energy boost! :huh: But why does that sound so much like tomcat alley? :P And which cheeks were u referring to? :P

Okey, I'm sorry everyone, I did say goodnight already, so goodnight! :P

On a sofa with the incredibdly good looking tanned JDG..

what more can i ask for???!! :rolleyes: ..

Daymn Lee NaYoung!.. :P ..

btw TY..that's her..

Dun blame her, Inez ....

Me think she was demure oredi in such a gesture like that ...

if it were me ... u all gals wud not have any pix to watch or blame lah ... :lol::lol::lol:

I'll help dong gun oppa take care of u, TY! That way u get discharged from the hospital sooner and i get to keep him solely for myself in no time!

This is soo bad and should have no room either in my mind or heart, but I'm starting to dislike that girl too, ruffie! May all her teeth rot!

And am willing to be his patient till eternity!

Lee Na Young is a pretty famous actress in Korea, TY! She was in Ruler of Your Own World and Ireland which I'm told are pretty heavy dramas. Saw her in Please Teach Me English with Jang Hyuk but the film put me to sleep minutes into it! :P

Only on a sofa, inez hot mama? :rolleyes: And I've never heard u curse before!

JiSung, thanks dear for helping him to take care of me ... i would take advantage this valued chance to monopolize him, 4ever ..... ;)

Dun hate that gal, just go to root up all her teeth lah ... just action not blaming ... :lol:

No matter how famous LNY is, those pix are only noticed and impressive by our Jang ... she was just a background.... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ME think it was better for them to choose Lee intead of Kim HeeSun.. this gal is so aged to Jang although he is actual elder ... at this moment the actor suitable to Kim is not KStar but Jackie Chan :P:P

Guest ruffluv109

jdg229vk.jpg

she should stick with jackie chan and stay away from my man..... :angry:

more PIFF...

1129051997.jpg

ahhh...i would love to bring home this Typhoon goodie bag.....sexxy sexxy smoker he is... :rolleyes:

403_8.jpg

403_9.jpg

403_11.jpg

403_13.jpg

20051012112905248242979700.jpg

5am75007.jpg

TYPHOON vs. RUNNING WILD......azura and TY, this december indeed going to give a run for your money, with these two movies on their way.... :rolleyes:

source: Sports Chosun, http://www.east-01.com , Sport Seoul, Innolife, Nkino

btw TY...you are always so cute when making siggy..... :lol::lol:

she should stick with jackie chan and stay away from my man..... :angry:

more PIFF...

1129051997.jpg

ahhh...i would love to bring home this Typhoon goodie bag.....sexxy sexxy smoker he is...

403_8.jpg

403_9.jpg

403_11.jpg

403_13.jpg

20051012112905248242979700.jpg

5am75007.jpg

TYPHOON vs. RUNNING WILD......azura and TY, this december indeed going to give a run for your money, with these two movies on their way....

btw TY...you are always so cute when making siggy..... :lol:

Yeap, as me said, Kim should stick with Jackie Chan not our Jang ... :angry:

Those Typhoon pix showing him character of pirate .... or something like this... if there were a pirate like that i would be willing to spend my whole life with him in any island or cave .... :P:P

Me think Azura and me dun mind to spend as much money run to get Running Wild and Typhoon .... Shi mah? Azura? Me watched last month my 3rd empire Bae in April Snow ... :):) Now me dying to see de coming soon 2 big big big movies of another 2 empires ... Dun worry.... Me insist.....

Thanks Ruffluv109 for noticing my siggy... did work a much :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, I like Lee Na Young and I find her an especially talented actress - very natural and funny. 'Please Teach Me English' was funny and entertaining.

Mere ramblings of dejected/rejected ahjummas there, monalisa, including myself! :rolleyes: U do know what they say about scorned women! :lol:

still AAE :)

funeral18.jpg

londoneve.jpg

finaleaae.jpg

OMG, our Jang is a smoker.... :blink::blink:

me saw his smoking pix several ... Quit it, darling .... mind your health ...

jdg495nl.jpg

jdg488xc.jpg

jdg475eu.jpg

jdg315sw.jpg

jdg095oq.jpg

TY, can hardly breathe through that fog! And would really want him to quit too...I mean he has to help me raise our kids...wouldn't want them to grow up fatherless! :rolleyes::lol: (sorry ruff, I'm so sleepy am no longer making sense)!

Hey, TY and the rest of the jdg gals, let's call it a night, shall we? :)

Guest ruffluv109

The only woman, that I approve, for JDG is CR...but that won't happen...would it???

only CR??? :unsure::unsure: ...what about ruffluv???? :unsure: she's better than CR.... :unsure::unsure:

jdg in Final Jump...

jump1-jackal35.jpg

jump2-jackal35.jpg

jump3-jackal35.jpg

shim eun ha....i think she's soooo sweet...no wonder jdg said before his ideal girl is someone like shim eun ha

jump4-jackal35.jpg

jump5-jackal35.jpg

jump6-jackal35.jpg

jump7-jackal35.jpg

jump8-jackal35.jpg

jump9-jackal35.jpg

source: jackal35

bonus....gorgeous man in black..

20050821_1.jpg

g'nite gals.... ;)

hi jdg angels!

Tango: i know who you are already...

jisung told me :P

Hi Zarb, that your hand, right? NICE !! ** waves *** :rolleyes:

i always thought that jdg- wonbin is the hottest korean siblings alive, but now when i see jdg- cha in pyo, i realise they are as hot as jdg-wonbin combo.....cha in pyo is one heck of a good looking guy...too bad he is so underated... :(

hi Tango...your new nickname reminds me of this delicious choc bar we have in malaysia.... :rolleyes: ....glad to see you dropping by....no UFO to catch tonite, eh?? :D ...and yeah, you might need to save all the pic in your local drive, who knows wat's goin to happen to soompi next time... ;)

Ruff, he was so hot in this MV!! I still prefer the JDG-Wonbin combo anytime!!

Choc bar?? will look out for it when I am next in KL. Still getting help from my collegues to hunt Medical Brothers down...so, I might have to do it myself sometime in Nov. :P:P

Yeap, same my decission.... me just know Jang the Samsung Embassador.... last time me changed my Nokia to Samsung due to seeing Kwon Sang Woo with any call ads clip ...

Actually, my new SS now is not Any call (have not lauch in VN yet), it is E730, great great great ...

Functions of MP3 / image /video are cool. They auto loaded the Any motion clip with Eric Mun/Leehyo Lee action. future i hope our Jang's image will be in......

Way cool! I am now not adverse to anything SS! :D I love my Giodano :D And I like your siggy!! I think I can tell who's JDG!!

stylish handsome guy.... :rolleyes:

a11uj.jpg

he is totally at ease with his own cool and funkiness self. i like!! :rolleyes:

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

he's having a bad hair day... :( ...but they are so cute in the last pic tho..... :D ...and lee jung jae looks cute with that glasses... :D

Ruff, my sentiments too on both counts.:D

Hi Kim, so u've changed your nick to Tango. :) I didn't know u were a new fan of DG, lol. So how did u discover him? Let me guess...from AAE. :P

Well, I hope you remain his fan for a long time, whatever happens to soompi....DG philes are out there...lol. He's just coming into his own as a true actor, I'm sure we'll be seeing more good stuff from him down the road.

Windstruck, welcome back girl. B)

TY_KSW, thanks for all the eye candy. :) It's the Cannes Film fest actually, not Venice. He looks really suave with his hair slicked back like that.

Hey nami, u've noticed my nick change :) You are absolutely right about how I discovered JDG, it was AAE!! Was first introduced to it by my aunt, and now I have my own DVD set. :D I think he is one incredible actor. I can't wait to see his works!!

i think our sunbae drinks tongkat ali....that's why she's always so energetic when it comes to hunky men.... :P , do you know what's tongkat ali, jis babe??? :P

I thot Tongkat Ali is a type of massage!! :blink:

TY, can hardly breathe through that fog! And would really want him to quit too...I mean he has to help me raise our kids...wouldn't want them to grow up fatherless! :rolleyes::lol: (sorry ruff, I'm so sleepy am no longer making sense)!

Hey, TY and the rest of the jdg gals, let's call it a night, shall we? :)

Jis, thanks for the laugh before I call it a nite!! G'nite gals!!

5am75007.jpg

TYPHOON vs. RUNNING WILD......azura and TY, this december indeed going to give a run for your money, with these two movies on their way.... :rolleyes:

btw TY...you are always so cute when making siggy..... :lol::lol:

U bet....2 great movies fighting each other on December!!!!

ruff....u have any idea which will be out first?? :)