Converses Hurt My Pinky Toe

Guest suju sarang

Guest suju sarang

So i recently bought my converses and its been about 4 days since i've wore them and they only hurt my right pinky toe when i walk in them. What should i do?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms_giggles

honestly, u just need to get used to them. when i started wearing converse in middle school itd hurt my toes like crazzyy. but nowadays they dont hurt anymore. but they may cause flat feet haha, since they dont have an arch. so yep

Guest Iswacko

^___^

the same went for me back in middle school when i first started to wear them

but then i did track n field wearing them so i got used to the pain :]

i'm a guy so i buy a size bigger for my toes <3

Guest miki_chan

Strange D:

When I first bought my converses which was years ago, I didn't feel any pain when I first wore them.

Yeah, but you just need to get use to it. (:

mine too.. it really hurt the first few days.. but i don't wear them that much lately.

i think it's a thing where we have to get used to it.

i agree but i also think thats a bad thing, why let it hurt, it must be bad then lol.. wear foot wear that is comfortable all the time :D

plus converse is bad for cold weather, idk how people do it x.x

maybe your pinky toe is...

positioned differently from others, more on the outside, or your feet are more wide??

perhaps find other shoes that are more comfy,

or your shoes are too small in size? not sure

Guest SpicyTOFU

Yeaa, they used to hurt my pinky toe too. I never got used to it so I didn't wear my converse much. I like the rocketdog canvas shoes. They're sooooo comfy for my toes.

Guest oh_miracle

it didnt hurt mine when i first wearing them...

my friend on the other hand got a blister on her pinky toe before. O:

youll get used to it. the pain will disappear soon hopefully. (:

u just have to break them in~ mine hurt my pinky toe at first as well but after wearing it about 10 times it stopped and i got used to it :)

Guest ★★★

Just stretch them with your hands until they stop hurting. Though when i got mine they were too narrow. You might need to get a wider pair... i believe you can ask the people at the shoe store to help you pick the perfect pair so this doesn't happen lol

I have wide feets to and they did hurt my toes. But it doesn't anymore. But i'd never wear them in Winter, it's just waaaaaaaaaaaay to cold, they freeze to death X_X

Guest pinkxstrawberry

i never knew that converses hurt that many ppl's feet before :blink: mine were fine wen i wore them. did u check whether both shoe sizes are the same? they could have accidentally given u a smaller size for the right foot...happened to me before :crazy:

Guest sakurahearts

Yeah, it kinda hurt my pinky toe when I first wear it.

Probably because I also have a wide feet. D:

But I'm used to it already.

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

i've been wearing convereses for a while now and my new ones, they hurt my pinky toe. i think you should wrap something soft or a tissye on your pinky toe.

Guest marymary

Put a band-aid on your pinky toe every time you wear those shoes. That will help with the pain until the shoes are fully broken in.

Archived