SUH JI YOUNG

Guest ~S2~

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spiriel

I am such a fan of her! I love her solo days and her S#arp days. I don't understand how people could blame her for the breakup and not the other girl.

Perhaps because it's really her fault? It's no secret her personality is in question to all Koreans. Even her mom, attacked *the other girl* as 'GALBO' (richard simmons in Korean)

But I won't judge her performance based on her personality. She did pretty ok in MISA afterall.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tjadl6386

I like Seo Ji Young. I listened to her album and I found it nice to listen to. She's also a great actress. Loved her in I'm Sorry, I Love You.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dashuu

I LUV her since saw her in misa! i soooo babdly wanted her to get dirty with so ji sup!!!!!!

and i like to listen to her album, i loved her playing the bad girl, but the more i would love it if she could get a drama character who is more mature and kind :lol: !

shes a good friend with seo in young from jewelry, whos my obsession, as u can see in my siggie~

i love jiyoung (> i just found this thread) i´ll post sum pix!!!

credits to my jewelry thread, you can find all of them their too!

btw, on the left with the glasses, its chae yun

4ze4rv.jpgwt4t447xf.jpg

img0222296898515rs.jpg

802690h9ny.th.jpg 802692h4ma.th.jpg 802698h1yv.th.jpg 802722h3wm.th.jpg

there were other, but i cant find them now :sweatingbullets: i´ll be back~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived