SUH JI YOUNG

Guest ~S2~

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevjc07

I like the fact that Bin and Seo Ji Young are friends. You can tell they are really close when they are on Love Letter together. You can also tell when you watch Bin's episode of Happy Shares company. They have similar attitudes.

It seems as if I am a little late to download her album. Sorry for asking this, but can someone please reupload her album?

ahh SJY<3 sooo pretty! Her and Bin are soo cute together! And their suchh good friends judging by happy share company, all the pictures togheter, loveletter, etc. I cant believe she got like top 5 antis or something. I was like wait she got it but Bin and Cheyeon didnt!?? But then it was teh whole s#arp thing with Lee ji hye. And how they said her mom slapped her...

she seems sooo nice! Gosh I want to meet her, but I think she should have sticked to acting, I agree with all you guys she is a much better singer than Bin, but she has SOO much acting talent. (I also think Bin should have sticked to acting, but shes a perfect dancer for a singer soo). Wasnt she is MISA??

BUT...this is a SJY thread, haha I shouldnt be talking about Bin. But seems like all of you guys are comparing SJY to Bin! Anyways, she is soo pretty. Gosh. I get really jelous,, haha but what girl wouldnt?? And she only did her Teeth and I think eyes!

Guest msjang

Wasnt she is MISA??

YEP YEP!!!^^ She was in MISA. That's when I first noticed her, and then I found out she is a singer also....hehehe........SHE IS REALLLLY PRETTYYY.....i love her smile, so bright and sweet.

I hope she can act in more dramas, since she is a great actress!!

yeah i saw some photos of ji young and bin at a fashion show and they chatting throught the whole show.i agreed ji young is really pretty.i like her when i first saw her on LL with wooyuk they match each other so much.i hope ppl would give her a chance to start new again and not having antis for something she done in the past.go ji young ill support you no matter what.

Guest amyliaz

anybody know where I can download her comeback special from this weekend??? thanks

Which one? Fatigue? I don't have her cut, but I'll go check the CB links thread. You can check there too if you can use clubbox! ^^

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I Think shes Beautiful & her song is really really catchy =D Yeah i think shes good at singing .. better than some =D & Her acting is Great as well

can someone translate the tracklisting into konglish and english? Thanks so much.

I don't know if you still need this but. it's:

01. Sweet Love

02. 하얀 일기

03. Stay in Me

04. 그대뿐인 거겠죠

05. 그대 그리운 날에

06. 몸살

07. AFU (자리비움)

08. Refusal (거절)

09. 다시 시작하기

10. 안녕.. 내사랑

11. 아침

12. 하얀 일기 (Inst.)

Romanized:

001. Sweet Love

002. Hayan Eelgi

003. Stay in Me

004. Keudaebbooneen Keokehtjyo

005. Keudae Keureeoon Naleh

006. Momsal

007. AFU (Jareebeeoom)

008. Refusal (Keojal)

009. Dashi Shijakhagi

010. Ahnyoung .. Naesarang

011. Ahcheem

012. Hayan Eelgi (Inst)

Feel free to correct me if I romanized something wrong. x.x

I love her voice. She's really pretty and I frackin KNEW she was in MISA. No wonder she looked so familiar. I love Tracks 3, 5, 6, and 10. Pretty good album. ^^ I never she was good friends with Bin. [not a fan of that girl] Her performances aren't that bad. Just because she's not GREAT at it doesn't mean she's a bad artist so please don't bash her.

Guest amyliaz

Yes, anybody knows where Seo Ji Young's been? She's been so inactive lately. Wonder what's she doing now... Hmm.

Guest scott121

Woooo... I didn't recognize her. She was in the drama The Secret Lovers. She lost a ton of weight and fixed her teeth... =)

Guest Mentos

I like her song Stay In Me. Does anyone have it? ^^;; I've been looking everywhere for it.

*ahem* other than that, I seriously want her body T^T She's my motivation to be more toned and fit xD I like her abs- her body is kind of like BoA's but not as petite since she's tall.

Guest Chakra'ca

I am such a fan of her! I love her solo days and her S#arp days. I don't understand how people could blame her for the breakup and not the other girl.

Archived