SUH JI YOUNG

Guest ~S2~

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

can someone translate the tracklisting into konglish and english? Thanks so much.

Any other links? They're dead. Thanks.

Was she MinJoo [i think that's the name...but she liked ChaeYoon in the drama] in MISA?

Yes, she was.

Guest amyliaz

anyone can post the mp3 of her song Stay in Me?

Go back a few pages. The link is there. :)

Buy the album, people. Support! :D:D

Guest Rhapsody

Hi Amyliaz...

do you have the english and konglish of SJY songs? So far i have Track 4 only... Looking for the rest... Thanks...

I don't think she sucks at singing... She's pretty good at it. And I'm sorry to say but, she sings waaaay better than Bin... ;)

puhahaha so u know I love bin huh?

Really, I dont think shes that good at singing, but shes better then others. But I really think shes a GREAT actress...a GREAT actress... shes beatiful too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

For those asking about the break up of S#arp, here's an article..

[Lee Ji Hae] "I will follow the record company's actions"

11.10.02 - 17:19:55

posted by admin

" I admit the fact that I assaulted her. Therefore I have already apologised for that matter.'

On the 8th October a programme recording was scheduled on a KBS satellite broadcast. Inside an elevator on the 3rd floor of KBS studios, Suh Ji Young is reportedly to have approached Lee Ji Hae, swearing at her. At this Lee Ji Hae lost her rationality and in her enraged state she struck the back of Suh Ji Young's head twice with her hand.

Lee Ji Young says that she did not get any respect from Suh Ji Young even though she was older, and when she heard Suh swearing at her she finally lost her cool.

However, after the assault she stressed that she tried to apologise to Suh Ji Young on several occasions. On the following day, she could not get in contact with Suh Ji Young, and so phoned her father and boyfriend Ryu Si Won to apologise.

There was a live 'Music Bank' broadcast on the 10th, and as the four members finished the first rehearsals without a hitch at roughly 5 p.m. Suh Ji Young unexpectedly declared that she would not take part in the second rehearsals; Lee Ji Hae says that whatever the circumstances the show must go ahead, and so rushed to Suh Ji Young and apologised.

However, Suh Ji Young ignored her completely and not only went to Jang Suk Hyun, a male member of the group, to complain about her problems but even phoned her mother and asked her to be present. Her mother appeared at the studio and, seeing Lee Ji Hae at the lobby, swore profusely at her using explicit language and hit the back of her head.

Lee Ji Hae said, 'I hope this incident resolves itself, and I wish to continue promoting this album.' She stated, 'I will follow the actions of my record company'

SOURCE: sokorean

it's old but I know people were curious. I loved her in MISA. And I watched Take Care Of My Cat during the early parts of summer but I didn't even realize she was in it. How weird..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamieâ„¢

I love Seo Ji Young ^^

I've only heard two songs from her album, but I love both of them! especially Stay In Me!

and I think her and Minwoo totally match haha

Seo JiYoung is known for being a ssagaji anyway. I dont' blame Lee JiHae for smacking her on the head. In fact, I would've slapped her on the face.

Anyways, Seo JiYoung admitted that she was wrong, and that she's not a diva anymore. LEt's just hpe she changed for the better.

Guest naruyotsuba

Does anyone know what songs she sings at music bank , i think newest epi for music bank. It's her new songs and it's really nice, can someone tell me? Thanks.

She sings 'Stay in Me' http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3A38QJ8...CX17ABRNZNNZIYA

and the 6th song on the cd http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35EQG4A...P122QVLFSNL7YK4

sorry I don't know korean...I hope that helps a little bit. :)

[edit]

actually this one is Fatigue http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q60JSY...DI08R332B4VYZC1

sorry about that.

Archived