**embarassing Moments*

Guest monmoon

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FDTxtianshix

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a thread full of those kind of pics. @_@

I'm too lazy to look for photos right now but I think Daesung had some pretty embarrassing moments.. haha.

Like last year's Special stage with Haha - when the boys were aposed to be feeling on Maknae.. Daesung accidentally went to the wrong spot cause he wasn't looking (he was rubbing Maknaes you know whut. lol)

And the other one was on Star King where this super strong boy picked Daesung up and Daesung was in complete freak out mode, desperately trying to hold onto something and ended up grabbing the guy's crotch a few times :x

Also in Big Bang's documentary, when all the boys tried to be spontaneous during their dance practice and were going crazy taking off their shirts, Daesung got stuck in his wife beater LOL

He has such funny moments tehehehe

<3

Oh and I renember for Taeyang, when he did the opening act for Alicia Keys.. when he was doing his interlude part of Look At Me Only the hat popped off his head, he couldn't get on his vest properly .. and then in the end his pants got unzipped; he was basically 'hanging out' but he couldn't do anything about it until the end of the perf. He had to turn around and zip up his pants when his performance ended. I was so embarrassed for him, poor baby T_T <3

Omg Daesung's so freaking cute xD. He's my favorite Big Bang member (I guess I'm one of the rare few who love DaeSungie the most <3)

I can imagine the scene just reading the incidents you posted up. We know how DaeSung spazzes xD.

Honestly, I think most, if not all, of these pics are just pants that were too tight, didn't fit properly or just bad camera angle. DaeSung didn't have that "buldge" when BB came together and performed "So Hot" during that performance after YeEun and DaeSung sang "Haru Haru".

For JunJin's case...it's a different story :crazy::crazy:

This thread made my day. <3. LOL @ the YooChun fanboy gif. Freaking funny XD.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a thread full of those kind of pics. @_@

I'm too lazy to look for photos right now but I think Daesung had some pretty embarrassing moments.. haha.

Like last year's Special stage with Haha - when the boys were aposed to be feeling on Maknae.. Daesung accidentally went to the wrong spot cause he wasn't looking (he was rubbing Maknaes you know whut. lol)

Haha, I just rewatched that performance last week and went "WTF" during that part.

daeji3.png

lol...i thought this was going to be something embarrassing like tripping over their own feet or getting caught picking their nose, but i guess not (according to the pictures) ....but i do find it funny and really embarrassing if i were in their position...

Archived