Parody9 Or Colonize?

Guest angel_mercurius

Guest QWERTY.

:blink:

^oh god,

he took the idea but didn't copy it completely as to Colonize they just took the whole desgin.

taking someone's idea is pretty much the same as copying (cause if it isnt what else is it called)

and doesnt supreme have a doremon shirt too?

OMFG, for the last freakin time( I replied to your comment on the Colonize Clothing thread about this but I guess you didnt read it, and so did xstarBURST)

WRONGWROKS IS A BRAND THAT PLAYS ON LOGOS and HUMOUR. THAT IS the name OF THEIR GAME . They arent there to rip off brands . COLONIZE on the other hand COPIES WRONGWROK'S DESIGN straight off. Please go read their website. Cant people read before making accusations. jeez

I know you are into streetwear so please dont try to make a fool out of yourself.

Anyways neither, but since I dont think Parody9 stole any ideas then I would go with them. I dont respect brands that knock off other 's designs and Colonize is one of them.

Dude you need to chill, you dont need to be all upset over clothes

yes brands play with each other's designs

colonize did that with wrongwoks and wrongwoks did that with comme de garcons

the image of doraemon, can they legally put that in their clothes?

cos the character of doraemon wasnt created by them, but the original artist who drew it

but if you had your own brand of clothing would you appreciate

some other brand that prints shirts to make fun of your brand? i dont think so

Well guess what. I dont respect brands or people that make fun of others for their own benefit or for laughs

to topic starter: choose whatever brand you want. as long as you like it then its all good.

Guest fatcupoftea

^ I agree. I like the Colonize hoodie design and I wouldn't even mind buying a "fake" Colonize hoodie from gmarket. Plus wrongwoks (or whatever it's called) only makes tees...not hoodies. PLUS I don't like how the wrongwoks one has people's faces in the camo design.

I like both of them equally, but I voted for parody9.

Guest Tonyc402
:blink:

taking someone's idea is pretty much the same as copying (cause if it isnt what else is it called)

and doesnt supreme have a doremon shirt too?

Dude you need to chill, you dont need to be all upset over clothes

yes brands play with each other's designs

colonize did that with wrongwoks and wrongwoks did that with comme de garcons

the image of doraemon, can they legally put that in their clothes?

cos the character of doraemon wasnt created by them, but the original artist who drew it

but if you had your own brand of clothing would you appreciate

some other brand that prints shirts to make fun of your brand? i dont think so

Well guess what. I dont respect brands or people that make fun of others for their own benefit or for laughs

to topic starter: choose whatever brand you want. as long as you like it then its all good.

Its because people seem to go so bias over Colonize as the creator of these Doraemon tees just because BB wore it.

Thats fine if you dont respect brands that play on other brands but dont accuse WrongWroks of stealing Commes Des Garcons( or any other brand logo on their tees) heart tee design because what WrongWroks does is play on humour with different brand logos. On the other hand Colonize does not , thats not their name of the game and if you can prove to me thats Colonize's objective then ill shut up or else they are just makin a rip on WrongWroks. And no , Supreme does not have a doraemon shirt.

If I was a high brand name clothing I wouldnt care if a streetwear company plays humour on my brand's logo because people can tell between whats the real brand and whats the street brand

Archived