Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest vana117724

^ Karla! I love that you posted right above me :]...we've been with WGs since forever huh? We're such ogs here! :] Let's keep on supporting and loving the girls fellow Wonderful!

Yay!! Woot Woot...Wonderfuls we're at page 2000! 3rd thread here we come!

I think Girls Girls is a fantastic follow up song, It's positive and has such an uplifting message that everyone needs a little more of right? With all their busy schedules I don't think it would be wise to promote Me, In (but trust me, I would have loved to see them go about the stage rocking it out to such a earth shattering song) The gayos are the perfect venue to perform such epic song because this song deserves all the special attention. I hope they get confirmed for the SBS gayos which in my opinion is the best gayo stage.

Can't wait for Running Man to be out either and the last part of the Star Life Theater show!

The Wondergirls have a long and beautiful journey ahead of them and I hope to see everyone support them to the very end!

Thank you everyone in this thread for contributing!

I Love all the WONDERGiRLS!!! SOHEE SUNMI YEEUN SUNYE YOOBIN LIM!!!!!!! I'm excited for their journey in the US as well as the world over.

Let's support them all the way :]

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, GirlsGirls lasted just as long as Me,in on the charts so that's probably why it was chosen. I wonder if it will have any choreography seeing as they sang it sitting down last time.

Watched that School Gyrls link that was posted here and i'm glad they have improved with the member change. Now I just hope the WG movie will be nothing like School Gyrls last horrendous movie.

Guest evilishus

Vana,I am on a mission to make it to the first page of the third thread.I missed it last time,I will not miss it again B) And I've said it time and time again, I am a Wonder Girls fan and will continue to be one.We must support the girls<333 I am glad that their music is growing with me,I'm 19 now and I like that their music is maturing.

stuff~never watched a School Gyrls movie but JYP did have a hand in this movie,didn't he?I liked Dream High and JYP had a good part in the way that was produced.

I don't think JYP had any part - other than a possible cameo - in this movie. 6 seconds of a teaser isn't much to judge what the movie will be about but I can already guess that Yeeun will likely have the most lines in the movie and be more or less a central character.

I think the girls officially debuting in the US in February-March is a great idea. I think pop groups will gain something of a following in the US soon. Does anyone follow X-Factor? The UK version already has a winner which is a group - Little Mix - first time ever. They're crossing over to the US in due time and a past runner up One Direction are also gaining popularity here too. Great chance for WG to catch on to that, I must say. I've mentioned this before but I think that once they debut here they will likely have more success in the UK or Canada if they ever do promotions there - they appear to be more into boy/girl groups than the US. :)

Happy 2000th Page Wonderfuls!

Thread #3 here we come! Thread #2 thanks for everything! lol

Awesome! more pics of Sohee on Running Man!

111214 KBS Star Life Theater Ep 3 / 스타 인생극장. 원더걸스 3부 Part 2/2

@12:35 onwards..

Lol! after Yeeun eats her cake she gets her lip liner re-did and a crumb picked off her lip then,

she walks off like a lost kid because everybody's already gone ahaha! Funny chick!

Guest luvme06

Happy 2000th page!!

I haven't written in her in like forever but I'm always lurking around here lol.

Can't wait to see the 3rd thread!!

Here's one of my edits to celebrate!!

SOLIM ♥♥♥

8zjx1h.jpg

Guest wonder-ful

I LOVE GIRLS GIRLS !! I'm so happy they're going to perform this song <3(well actually I love all the songs in their album :wub: ) I'm so thankful for everything I thought we would only get one month promotion so I'm really really happy right now! What a wonderful way to end this year. Whatever they decide to perform I know they will kill it! I can't get enough of WG ^^ Our girls are getting more and more gorgeous, by the way.

I can't wait to watch them on year end shows they're gonna rock the stage with Me,in. :D and I really want to watch Sohee on running man too.

Happy 2000th page!! :w00t:

Hey lovely WonderFuls,

It's been a long journey but as many know, it's still only the beginning and we have many more years to go! The second thread is almost coming to an end and I'd like to announce the Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3 has already been made and the front page and all is still under construction but I'd just like to make it before the second thread is officially closed since it's only a few more posts. I've been a long time.... lurker/poster, and I'd just like to let you all know I'll try my best to keep the front page updated and organized. Thanks.

- Yoyo

Guest freakloverxx

aww,,,2nd thread is like my 2nd home :(..bittersweet memories here.Wonderfuls with Wonder Girls through thick and thin..

Happy 2000th page Wonderfuls..see you guys at our 3rd thread. :)))

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa congrats!!!!!! the last page of the 2nd thread i'm so proud! of our girls and of us wonderfuls. i've been a lurker since the beginig of this thread so it's kind of bittersweet but let's move on there are so many things and news to make us spazz together :)

Guest aloversrendezvous

Thanks guys for such an awesome 2nd thread! Cheers to this one and the next one. :) I hope to see many, if not all, of you guys there. 

Edit: Ahh, I didn't know it would go to the 2001 page! T_T If a mod just wants to delete my comment, then go ahead, so we can keep it 2000. 

Archived