Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest fairy219

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone from outside North America who preordered from wondercdpresale have received their 2DT CD? I'm from Australia and I still haven't received mine despite my order status has been changed to "Shipped" on 14 of June. It's been more than a month now, they didn't reply to my last email, it's upsetting. If I'm not the only one, maybe we should report it to JYPE. This is not good for their reputation. I'm starting to feel I've been scammed.

Thanks!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

anyways guys can you pls post all the cf and endorsement of the girls from their debut up to now.

Neither is all-comprehensive nor 100% updated, but there you go.

Keroro  Fighter Part 1, 2, 3

Vita  500 + Making of Vita 500

Ivy  Club Part 1 +2

Choco  Hiem (초코하임)

EVER  Slim Panda Mobile

Baskin  Robbins Ice Cream Cake

BINGO  pizza & Making of BINGO pizza

Pal  Gan Pen CF Part 1 + 2 (빨간팬)

Fair  Election Part 1 + 2

KTF  CF

Vita  500

Source: http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=269316

- - - - - - - - - -

著名服装品牌TBJ (apparel)

射击网游《TAAN》 (shooting game)

公测《On air Online》 (dancing game)

以WonderGirls团名命名的Wonder Line系列化妆品 (WG by Wonder Girls)

Inno品牌mp3

pizza bingo

Baskin Robbins冰淇淋

Keroro青蛙军曹游戏

it Sense 纽约远征队 (Sens CF)

kyowon补习广告 (Kyowon Tutors)

国会公平选举大使Crown (Crown CF)

dailian TV

peripera化妆品 (cosmetics)

TF Ever手机 (cellphone)

Ivy Club校服

Vita500饮品

KIA SOUL(先艺个人) (Sunye solo)

Send Voice

free style街头篮球游戏

BBQ炸鸡

CafeMori咖啡

Sony Ericsson 手机亚太区代言人

EXR服装 Wonder Style

Source: http://baike.baidu.com/view/909664.htm

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello not sure if this is the  right place to ask, but does anyone know where i can get lots of  pictures of yeeun without going through pages and pages of thread?

Try searching at image hosts like Photobucket, Flickr, Tinypic etc. or social media like Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc.

Yeeun-Impact (YEI) & Baidu Parkyeeun Paste Bar has archival photo categories; YEI also has links to similar fansites to explore.

http://yeeun.wordpre...picturesphotos/

http://tieba.baidu.c...%D3%D3%FE%B6%F7

- - - - - - - - -

[News] SunMi, “I wanna hear ‘I like SunMi’ again!”

Posted by chrizzycrazy on 4:26 AM

WonderGirls ex-member SunMi updates on her latest status on her Twitter account.

She posted up a recent photos of herself and wrote on her Twitter on 19th July, “I miss u guys!!! and I wanna hear ‘sunmika jo a~’ again!!! kkkkkkkkk”. In the photo, SunMi had appeared with much more matured and feminine features.

Netizens commented, “You look more feminine than before”, “It is great to be able to see more photos and update from you through Twitter from now.”

SunMi left WonderGirls in February and is currently pursuing her education.

S: MDToday

Source: http://sookyeong.wor...-is-good-again/

- - - - - - - - -

Malaysia hype builds...Their #2 English radio station chooses WG as Star of the Week.

2s7sz8l.gif

Source: http://www.flyfm.com...differenttears/

- - - - - - - -

#   WGyenny

i just cannot wait for MTV world stage!!! i mean, i'm sooooooo EXCITED!!!!! about 2 hours ago via web

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

thank you for the informations that you guys are giving me,I'll try to follow , you guys are very fast in informations! impressed^^ about 4 hours ago via web

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

the life,friendship, dreams and love...MTV is mostly about the world stage performance @ malaysia. that's the difference about 4 hours ago via web

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

Mnet wonder girls is all about the girls and the wonder journey to make it in the USA,and footage about their personal true feelings of about 4 hours ago via web

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

The show is going to be on MNET not MTV ^^, I am now working for MNET, *smiles* thank you all for your support! about 5 hours ago via web

# Hye Rim Woo WG_Lim

@WGMARKPD ohh~hehe!i cant wait for the show to finally start!its gonna b so fun!haha^^cant wait.>< about 7 hours ago via twidroid in reply to WGMARKPD

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

@WG_Lim Lim~~~how r you dear, I am going to my office today, miss you sooooo much boo hoo about 7 hours ago via web in reply to WG_Lim

# Hye Rim Woo WG_Lim

@WGMARKPD awwww we miss you too!>< about 7 hours ago via twidroid in reply to WGMARKPD

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

but today is different...I am back, and I miss you all guys already...girls,the BEST staffs in the world,and my family JYPE USA bros,sistas about 7 hours ago via web

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

I fell like I need to pack my bags and go down to the lobby where Jane and David will greet me, and wait for the girls to come down,... about 7 hours ago via web

# Sun Min WGsun

Mu granfma loooves flowers....hahaha http://twitgoo.com/19blvo about 8 hours ago via twidroid

# MARK PD WGMARKPD

아침에 일어나서 짐을 싸야할 것 같고,로비에서 제인과 데이빗이 맞이할 것만 같고,친구들이 한명씩 내려와서 인사할 것만 같고,공항에서 웬지 뛰어야 할 것 같은데...I'm home.....N. I miss you guys ...... about 9 hours ago via web

- - - - - - - -

V

Yeah, not to mention the Seoul tourism CF.

^

They did a Kia Forte CF too.

--

thanks. are these preprints or authentic signed by the girls?

I preordered it last year and received a free 2DT (not signed) because the release got delayed so much. The 2DT is same as the one visible in some world tour fan pics (large with double photo book and song list as in iTunes). It arrived last week. Because of that I guess that it is not a preprint and - by extension - the album will not be. It's just an educated guess, though.

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone from outside North America who preordered from wondercdpresale have received their 2DT CD? I'm from Australia and I still haven't received mine despite my order status has been changed to "Shipped" on 14 of June.

I received mine in Italy last week. I think you should ask them again in a while.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

201007201557161002_1.jpg

A new photoshoot featuring WonderGirls SoHee revealed.

A sneak peek to SoHee’s photoshoot for upcoming August issue of Dazed And Confused was revealed on 20th July, and it showed off the young features of the 19-year-old.

More of the photos will be revealed through the August issue of ‘Dazed And Confused’.

S:Newsen

kbites

Guest yubin4ever

@sunmikiwangjang- THANK YOU for sharing that beautiful picture of Sohee. Didnt know she did a solo photo shoot. Cant wait for it to come out. First Yoobin's solo shoot and now Sohee, my two favorite members. I wonder if Sunye, Yenny, and maybe Lim will have one. I hope so :)

I love that one of the first things Yubin did when she got to Korea was see Sunmi. Makes me really happy. I dont know but i have a feeling Sunmi will be more apart of the wonder girls for now on. I dont how, but i think she will be. Maybe make some special appearances here and there if she has spare time. It's summer vacation for her right?

And Just one question. So there is going to be TWO new series of the wonder girls coming out this month? One for MTV and one for MNET??? Can anyone please clear this up for me. I dont want to get crazy excited about this, then get disappointed lol. Thanks in advance

Guest i.said.goodbye

Apparently the meeting between Sunmi and Yubin made news in Korea.

Can anyone confirm?

edit:

TaecBin screen caps from the teaser

tumblr_l5tlc1DAIG1qa0xrqo1_500.png

cr; sohypnotaec @twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

Apparently the meeting between Sunmi and Yubin made news in Korea.

Can anyone confirm?

Yes Sun Mi wrote on her twitter yesterday she met Yoo Bin, if u havent followed her, here http://twitter.com/mimimimi0502

Sohee for Dazed and Confused

20100720_sohee_1-459x613.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Sohee’s fresh and new photoshoot has been revealed.

On the 20th, a photo of Sohee wearing a white outfit that nicely balances well with the background was revealed. This photo perfectly captured the essence of this fresh and young 19 year old girl.

This single cut has been garnering the interests of fans particularly because Sohee personally proposed this concept, amidst her packed schedule.

Plus the fact that fans will be able to witness her new charm through the white color, Sohee also poured out her thoughts as a Wonder Girls’ member and how she feels about finally reaching womanhood once she hits 20 years.

Sohee’s complete photoshoot and her honest talks will be revealed through the August issue of Dazed and Confused.

allkpop

wow sohee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... cant wait for full photoshoot !!!!~

sunmi and yoobin met each others .. wooo ~ happy

hope they take pic eieie~ just want to see them together again ~

Guest r1988

I miss sunmi I wonder when she will comeback with other girls

here are some sohee pics that I found from nate

201007201336431782.jpg

201007201337273516.jpg

201007201441360264.jpg

201007201441579597.jpg

20100720144228014.jpg

Guest petiteange22

i usually don't find sohee pretty. she's chic and cute, but not pretty in my book.

but that picture of her for dazed and confused is just gorgeous!!!!

Guest qoxie

And Just one question. So there is going to be TWO new series of the wonder girls coming out this month? One for MTV and one for MNET??? Can anyone please clear this up for me. I dont want to get crazy excited about this, then get disappointed lol. Thanks in advance

Yes. I posted a screengrab on Saturday. The video fails to "retrieve" for me, though.

Re-post:

2moqwxg.png

Source: http://www.mtv.co.kr/tv/wondergirls/

- - - - - - -

Sony Ericsson Facebook contest to win limited-edition autographed X10 Mini covers (2 sets).

2lms205.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....rs/471695929553

- - - - - - -

Wonder Girls Making of Seoul tourism CF (Arirang TV version, English subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2FpVtiMsI&feature=youtu.be

- - - - - - -

Korea's official government website, Korea.net, has embedded a Youtube video ("JS - Nobody - Wondergirls (cover)") on its front page:

http://www.korea.net/index.do

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

qoxie

thank you so much i'll try it :)

and thank you for the news and the pics everyone

Guest qoxie

The Honolulu newspaper published a concert review at its TGIF section:

PICS: Wonder Girls wow fans at Pipeline Cafe

July 20, 2010 by Star-Advertiser Staff 

90rnfq.jpg

Photos by FL Morris / fmorris@staradvertiser.com

Review by John Berger

jberger@staradvertiser.com

“Do you see Asian singers on American television? I don’t!”

JYP — aka Park Jin-young, founder and CEO of JYP Entertainment, and the producer/manager of the Wonder Girls — posed that question about an hour in the Wonder Girls’ Hawaii debut concert at Pipeline Cafe last Friday.

The Girls — Sun, Yenny, Sohee, Yubin and Lim — had come out on stage without introduction at 8 p.m. on the dot and entertained the wall-to-wall crowd for a solid 40 minutes while a luminous sea of iPhones and other electronic devices recorded their every twist, turn and seductive gyration.

Then came a momentary lull as the quintet left the stage.

JYP, pictured at right, appeared seconds later in an immaculate white suit and the crowd went wild again.

2u9o01h.jpg

It was JYP’s concert debut in Hawaii as well, and he made the most of it as he sang several of his signature hits, played one selection on keyboards and displayed his crowd-pleasing skills as a dancer on several others. He told the crowd that he was happy to be in Hawaii not as a CEO, or as the manager and producer of the Wonder Girls, but as a singer and dancer who was there to entertain them.

He also made it known that he’s a man on a mission.

“I need your help, and your support,” he added, noting that America has embraced Asian cars, Asian televisions, Asian actors, film directors and athletes but not yet Asian singers on mainstream American television.

It’s time, he said, for the Wonder Girls to break through and become Asian singers on American television.

2csforl.jpg

And, by any reasonable criteria, the Wonder Girls not only lived up to the expectations stoked by concert clips on YouTube, but also proved that they’re ready — and worthy — of pop success in mainstream America.

First and foremost, they’re a good show as pop singers and dancers, and JYP has given them good material, but their performance also transcends the issues of language and nationality that often sidetrack Asian artists en route to success on another continent.

15md2sx.jpg

Artists that come here from the Philippines often spend a significant amount of time in concert singing Tagalog songs and speaking either Tagalog or “Taglish,” enough so that non-Filipinos feel left out and isolated.

Not so, the Wonder Girls!

23w1e38.gif

They made it clear that they appreciate the support of the expatriate Koreans of all ages, but with a few brief exceptions they spoke English throughout the show and sang almost entirely in English as well.

“Don’t Cha,” their early Pussycat Dolls tribute, came early on and gave them a great opportunity to show off their appeal as singer/dancers. “Nobody” and “So Hot,” both songs originally Korean hits, but re-recorded in English for release on their American 2 Different Tears” EP, were additional early highlights. ”2 Different Tears” helped bring the concert to a rousing finale shortly before 10 p.m.

2egcsoo.jpg

earqlu.jpg%3Cimg%20src=

The concert was like watching the Wonder Girls’ videos — but better.

I said this last month and I’m saying it again: Hawaii is very lucky to see the Wonder Girls and JYP in a venue as intimate as Pipeline Cafe!

And some fans were even luckier, getting the chance to meet-and-greet with the girls before each of the shows last weekend.

20l00ad.jpg

23u4do4.jpg

2aj1634.jpg

2hyuki1.jpg

8x632h.jpg

2igf98l.jpg

[Fan selcas omitted.]

Source: http://tgif.staradve...m/archives/5581

Guest corea

Wonder Girls' Sohee featured in fashion spread for Dazed

sh.jpg

Wonder Girls member Sohee [Dazed & Confused Korea]

Wonder Girls member Sohee will be showing off a new side to herself in the August issue of fashion magazine Dazed & Confused Korea, according to a press release by agency JYP Entertainment (JYPE) on Tuesday.

JYPE revealed a photo from the fashion spread for Dazed, in which Sohee is seen posing sideways in a profile shot. The concept for the shoot is said to have been thought up by the singer herself.

The pop idol was photographed for the monthly publication after she and her bandmates recently wrapped up their 27-stop U.S. tour.

The magazine feature includes an interview with the nineteen-year-old star, who talked about spending her final year as a teenager, as well as what it is like to be a member of the Wonder Girls.

Wonder Girls -- composed of Sohee, Yubin, Sun, Yenny and newcomer Lim replacing Mimi -- debuted in Korea in 2007 and quickly became one of the most successful pop groups in the country with three consecutive No. 1 singles, "Tell Me", "So Hot", and "Nobody."

Last summer, at the height of their popularity in Korea, the girls relocated to the U.S. with producer Park Jin-young to break into the American pop market and have been steadily gaining recognition in the country.

The quintet have completed the "Wonder Girls World Tour," performing their last concert in Hawaii on July 17. The Hawaii show was originally scheduled for last month, but got pushed back due to the death of Sun's father on June 24.

Dazed & Confused, known for its artsy and provocative style, was founded in the U.K. in 1992 by fashion photographer Rankin and magazine editor Jefferson Hack, ex-boyfriend of British supermodel Kate Moss.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

Source: Asiae

Credits: http://theksource.blogspot.com/

(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)

Guest laarurd16

Im so glad that Sun Mi got a new twitter account. I miss her so much and made me always watch old WG videos just to see and hear her again.. Im just so happy that she open to her fans again! Ye Eun followed her twitter so its SunMi legit account..

Congrats to the Wonder Girls for a successful World Tour! looking forward for their next world tour hopefully they will come to the Philippines.

I love WG!

Guest mine2wise

wow!!!sohee so pretty,

thanks for the pics guys

@laalurd16

yap ,i hope they will come to philippines

soon!!!!

Omona!!! I love the new picture of Sohee! I can't wait till we can see the whole spread! She is so gorgeous!! :) Saranghaeyo Ahn Sohee Unni!! <3 :)

I'm also loving all the pics from the tour. All the updates. Again, I'm so happy that Yoobin met up with Sunmi. :) I miss Sunmi, but I'm proud of her for studying, and I'm proud of the girls for getting as far as they are! :)

Wonder Girls Fighting! :) ~Linda~

Archived