Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderful ♡

Remember this post about Sunye wearing a dress from Moschino's Spring/Summer 2010 collection by Eiffel In Seoul?

81932408.png

Another one of my favourite girl celebs wearing the same thing ;) They look stunning.

Guest Dipyramidal

TOP 25 Album Sales from Hanteo

Girl Group

1. SNSD 2nd Album + repack 167,017

2. KARA 3rd mini Album 23,358

3. T-ara 1st Album + repack 18,688

4. f(x) 1st mini Album 12,635

5. Wonder Girls 4th Single 8,973

Credit:SNSD thread

Please keep in mind that it was only a single and the rest of the girl groups had full albums/mini albums + repackaged ones as well.

So proud of them in placing top 25 of the billboard charts ^_^

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

TOP 25 Album Sales from Hanteo

Girl Group

1. SNSD 2nd Album + repack 167,017

2. KARA 3rd mini Album 23,358

3. T-ara 1st Album + repack 18,688

4. f(x) 1st mini Album 12,635

5. Wonder Girls 4th Single 8,973

Credit:SNSD thread

Please keep in mind that it was only a single and the rest of the girl groups had full albums/mini albums + repackaged ones as well.

So proud of them in placing top 25 of the billboard charts ^_^

it's ok our girls dont release anything for maybe year and half and then back with a single so it's okay

Guest qoxie

OMG, WG on the Billboard fringe again?????

*spazz* That's so unexpected.

I missed it, but WG also apparently made it to the front page of the MTV website earlier too (not just at MTV Iggy).

Can't find a proper screencap (MTV have since changed its selections) so I am posting WGW's.

2d7u8gx.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....rlsworld?v=wall

- - - - - - - -

searlg.gif

Source: http://wondergirlswo...esh-at-mtv-com/

- - - - - - - -

21dipo7.gif

Guest pandachan_311

I'm really proud of our girls. They made it again, it's so so amazing! congratulation!!!

SoBin is so cute, they are so close now, and Lim is more close with other member.

Guest Yishai

Hi, Can someone give me some information about the chicago concert there having tomorrow about the whole meet and greeting thing and taking pictures with them, since i'm going and i've been searching through eveything on this forum and still nothing. Someone please do reply. If im in the wrong forum point me to the right one.

Thank you!

Guest cluelessmercy_1

sunye is liking the leader role right now. looking at the pics with her and jo kwon, she surely puts the boss in "boss lady". haha. glad the leader's smile is back. my condolences to her and rest of her family. anyways, :) im happy to see her smiling and enjoying her time with the WG girls. wonder girls world tour will surely be a well deserved success. they've gone thru soo much pain and happiness that they deserve the break they will get as soon as promotions for album ends. :D

I'm loving all the pics of Sunye and Jo Kwon. Sunye looks so hot! :) It's good to see Leadermin smiling. It's also good to hear the girls having fun on the tour with 2AM. Oh! And congratulations to the girls for making it to #21 on Heetseekers album chart! :) I'm so happy for them! :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest eidolon

I'm so happy the girls are back on the Billboards! Congrats! Good job guys! =D Sunye & JoKwon are just too cute for words. The diva and her assistant. LOL. I'm glad to see Sunye looking well and happy. She surely is a strong young lady. The girls are looking great. It's good to see Yoobin and Sohee so close now and to see Lim getting closer to the other girls. I'm sure the tour has brought them all closer together.

Guest kecebur

Sunye orders Jo Kwon around

20100706_jokwonsunye2-460x344.jpg

I don’t think anything in the world can break up the Wonder Girls’ Sunye and 2AM’s Jo Kwon.

They’ve been friends for about a decade and it seems like Sunye has the upper hand in the friendship.

Just recently, Jo Kwon uploaded pictures of the two acting out a certain scenario or concept, with Sunye being the rich celebrity who orders around Jo Kwon, or someone who you could call her slave.

The photos are too funny and adorable to describe.

You can just tell that there’s no awkwardness between the two. Jo Kwon captioned for the one above, “Wonder Girls 2AM. Live >_< Sunye..Which clothes will you wear?" For the second one he wrote, “(Of course.. concert reactions goood..!) Let’s go to the hotel….;; Come faster!! Jo-bal-lang!! -Minssun- hehe.”

Aren’t they just the cutest friends ever?

20100706_jokwonsunye.jpg

Thought that was it? Well, Jo Kwon tweeted again after the above pictures, “Sunye watched over me till the end, I’m sorry I couldn’t watch over you… Now I have to sleep) Get it right Jo-baleng, alright~? Yes, Sunye-nuna..”

20100707_jokwon_sun_1-460x612.jpg

20100707_jokwon_sun_2-460x612.jpg

cr. allkpop

kwonye<3

edit---------

from Jane's twitter

JANEyjK

4th of July with Yubin, Sohee and Lim <3 LAS VEGAS BABY!!! http://twitpic.com/2348gm

20 minutes ago via Twitpic

janey.jpg

haha i love jokwon and sunye pics ....hhah cute

and congratulations the girls for Billboard Heatseekers....

i'm so happy for the girls... hope they get well feedback again after full album release

Guest i.said.goodbye

LOL I love KwonYe!

Sunye you're such a divaaa.. I love it lol

I love the pictures of SoBinLim trio! they look like they had a lot of fun :D

Is it just me or are SoBin losing their mandoo cheeks?

Archived