Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Inevitable

I'm so excited that they'll be performing at MTV's World Stage! They've gone soooo far

Time to check out season 4

p.s. sun mi jjang~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Some factual errors in this report, typical of the Apple media conglomerate.

op4h9z.gif

Source: http://the-sun.on.cc.../00476_014.html

WG visits Chengdu, is very fan-friendly

2010.7.30 (Friday)

Korean girl group WONDERGIRLS (WG) completed their American tour & has switched their attention to the Southeast Asian market. They performed in Chengdu a couple of nights ago, even as their fellow rivals SNSD heads to Japan to launch their first single [there].

Korean girl-group WG of worldwide 'Nobody' fame completed their American tour & is [now] actively breaking new ground in the Asian market. Their spearhead began a couple of nights ago, when they were VIP performers for the night carnival of the Chengdu Haichang Polar Ocean World opening ceremony. When WG flew into Chengdu, there were many fans waiting at the airport. The girls walked out of Arrival Hall & gave friendly waves to all. They also signed autographs as souvenirs outside their hotel. They are highly fan-friendly.

Later on, WG will also visit Malaysia, Singapore, Beijing & other places. They will participate in the 'MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010' tomorrow night; [then] join Kate Perry for a Singapore music festival on August 3; & also appear in an autograph event in Beijing on August 9. Also, WG's Yoobin recently tweeted photos of her bowing to some fan gifts which she had received. They drew lavish praise & delighted comments from the fans.

[Omitted SNSD portion.]

- - - - - - - - -

Anyone seen the Mnet premiere yet?

It should have finished airing in Korea by now.

(Mark PD, LIM, Yeeun & Sunmi are all on twitter the past 2 hours.)

Screengrabs from the Mnet Made in WG show (not the MTV WG Season 4 show) from Daum search.

I'll keep looking ...

fnersj.jpg

Guest qoxie

MTV World Stage rehearsal pics.

Tweeted by Changwoo Kim (aka onemoretake), the same Korean MTV exec who uploaded the KLIA airport longue pics earlier.

I will include his accompanying messages. Google translate on your own (quite easy to understand).

2d8lu2p.jpg

"MTV World Stage in Malaysia, Seonye talks to their choreographer, 'Wow! it's heavier than i expect!'"

2638olc.jpg

"MTV World Stage를 위해 Wonder Girls가 특별히 준비한 깜짝 공연! 기타를 들고 있는 원더걸스라니?!                    "

50fjsx.jpg

"                         한국에서 건너간 우리 스탭들은 현지인들 보다 확실히 더위에 더 약하겠지? 무더위에 열심히 리허설 중인 멤버들도 있으니...                    "

2cws7m0.jpg

"MTV World Stage in Malaysia 열대 지방의 한 낮의 열기 속에서도 리허설은 진행되고...                    "

9j0gb5.jpg

World Stage 리허설 전 미팅 중! 꼼꼼하게 질문하고 챙기는 예은이가 무척 인상적...

- - - - - - - - -

WG soundcheck.

2mq9idt.jpg

29xaclh.jpg

Cr: elee618 @ twitter

2guxl4p.jpg

Cr: tokiohotelsg @ twitter

r09opi.jpg

laxativ @ twitter

- - - - - - - - -

Yeeun tweeted a panoramic shot herself.

16102dg.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

1z3mlac.jpg

Cr: DiLa87 @ twitter

oh wow cant wait for real performance , stage look so cool

they will perform with guitar !!!! wow

thanks for sharing all pics

aow i dont know they have another show on mnet today ...

Guest qoxie

LIM & Yeeun have bionic eyes.

Note what's behind them too. Guitars & cages, how rock & roll!

iwqhdj.jpg

2it52tk.jpg

161eu0m.jpg

Cr: as tagged + me91 @ soompi yoobin thread

- - - - - - - - -

I heard WG's 'Nobody' is part of the performance items for the Youth Olympics opening ceremony in SG.

Photo from the dress rehearsal at the Marina Bay Floating Platform just now.

2qjx2ds.jpg

Cr: inhearitplay @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

JYPchinafans.com's formal announcement of the Taiwanese concerts.

Self-explanatory, so no need to translate.

Wow, 6:30pm starting time. Is there going to be a lot of encores?

33ua648.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

Chengdu pics.

qs1fg1.jpg

s3hag1.jpg

214qs1e.jpg

28jh0ly.jpg

2rzt5k7.jpg

11aed7s.jpg

mrwy85.jpg

2ziaqaa.jpg

Cr: Xx_尐_何↗@ Baidu

im so excited already for the mtv world stage?? when is it again? sorry i forgot already,can someone help me please? coz if its today im gonna search for fancams tonight or early morning haha, that's how excited i am.

Guest MR. LEE'S

well, i'm not a big fan of WG but god damn it, they're in my country and how i wish i could be there. dush dush. it must be good seeing them in person and tokio hotel and katy perry. gosh, i'm so jealous right now. i wish i could see them or, well interact a little. haha.

and @jennylove4, the concert's tomorrow, start at 7pm or 6pm. i'm not sure but it'd be held tomorrow.

Guest valentino_rossi46

I think Sun Mi watched Made in Wonder Girls and saw Yoo Bin always has her photos in her room, so she tweet Yoo Bin

mimimimi0502

왜 여긴 엠넷이 안나올까..하..ㅠ

@WGyubin 윱윱언니 내사진보고잠드는게 정말이야? 어우 부끄부끄

GG translate: Why do not come here .. ha .. ㅠ Mnet

@ WGyubin yupyupeonni sleep It's true you see my picture? Ooh bukkeubukkeu

Sun Mi ah, if u want appear in Mnet, please comeback soon :(

Sun ye twitter

WGsun

really love staying here in Malaysia I can even see the MTV world stage in my room!! haha sooo cool!!

Ye Eun

WGyenny

i'm dying to go up there tomorrow...!!! Tokio hotel is rehearsing now !! :)http://twitpic.com/29ynw7

ARE YOU READY FOR IT, KL!?!?!?

137664987.jpg

Guest thinker_L

hello~~~!

i'm a slient reader of this thread. readsss everyday~~~~ but  it's my first time posting here!! annyeong~

i have a favour to ask ㅠ.. 

ANYONE out there wanna go to the singfest but have not gotten their tickets? I know it's kinda late. But i'm looking for 2 other people to buy the package of 4 tickets with me! I can't afford the expensive original pricing but I really wanna go watch the girlss~~!!!! pm me or email me at min_miso@hotmail.com thanks~

Guest valentino_rossi46

EunSun continue

mimimimi0502

@WGyenny 궁금할까봐. 카우보이 모자를 썼던곳은 내쉬빌이야.

GG translate : You're wondering. Where to hang your cowboy hat, which is in Nashville.

Oh Mimi is wonder where to hang ye Eun's cowboy hat ? He he, i remember how crazy they were at Nashville last year :P

Guest r1988

WonderGirls YooBin, “I go to sleep looking at SunMi’s photo"

A photo of SunMi which had the WonderGirls missing her found in the girls’ dormitory in the States garners interests.

The girls’ dormitory and their features during their American concert tour were revealed through the first episode of Mnet ‘Made In WonderGirls’ aired on 30th July.

YooBin was the one who introduced their dormitory. It had caught the eyes of TV viewers that a photo of SunMi was found in the room which YooBin, SoHee and HyeRim use. YooBin touched the photo and said, “I always go to sleep looking at SunMi. SunMi ya, good night,” expressing her longing for SunMi.

Also YooBin was flustered to introduce her untidy room, “Originally it was not untidy. But SoHee did her leg massage, and the room became a mess,” and it seemed that YooBin was using SoHee as an excuse there.

S: Newsen

C:Kbites

I miss sunmi when u will comeback :tears:

I had to capture this from the end titles of Made In Wonder Girls

a1a16b5aacea636e84bf3c98cb8ff860_large.png

^

Testing the Wonder... :P:D

Source: Mark PD's cam

These are the technicians, stage director & one of the Wonder World Tour producers that are testing the opening sequence of the Wonder Girls stage. Take a bunch of male working adults, give them a stage with some lightings and you end with 5 laughing WG wannabees.

I wish I was in one of those places...*sigh*

Guest valentino_rossi46

Tell Followwg how was the show ( Made in Wgs and MTV ss4), and they tweet thank u to us :)

followWG

방송 재밌게 보셨나요?^^ how was the show, everyone? Let us know! : D 31 minutes ago via web

@jo_jaws @jaynoh777 @n3ssa_chan @Luli_WGthebest @inlovable92 @ken2wonder @sandraocs @priciaa @Smilion @wilsontjiang123 THANK YOU<3

About the news at Kbites, So hee Yoo Bin and Lim share 1 room :o, but i saw only 1 single bed? I think she have 1 room

Ye Eun said 1st legs of the tour she shared wt Yoo Bin but then shared with Sun ye, Lim shared with Jane, i dont know about So hee but because So Hee has a tidy room, i dont think Yoo Bin and So hee shared a room wt Yoo Bin lol,

Archived