Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

Hey everyone!~ Has this been posted?

Official Site Photos - Dazed & Confused (Aug '10) (Sohee)

thatsawonderofyou08.jpg

thatsawonderofyou10.jpg

thatsawonderofyou12.jpg

thatsawonderofyou14.jpg

thatsawonderofyou06.jpg

thatsawonderofyou16.jpg

cr.Dazed&Confused site

woow thank you so much i like the 2 last pics

i'm so excited i'll watch mtv show and tomorrow will be the first ep of mnt show

Guest eidolon

I love Sohee's Dazed and Confused photoshoot. I love the concept and everything about it, it's pretty romantic with all the lace and gauzy fabrics and dark.I'm a sucker for the romanctic goth style. =D The contrast between black and white is so pretty. My favs are the 2nd, 4th, and last pictures. And yay! Their new show is out! Thanks for the links! Lim and Boa <3. I'm actually pretty excited for the world stage. Pretty, glittery goth cages? Sounds awesome. I love when they do special stages. My favorite is the 5-in-1 remix they did with Nobody at that one awards show.

Here it is. It was the Golden Disk awards. =D

Guest Mia_Mia

thanks for the links!!.... gonna go and watch it now

we all need to get Sunye to reply to Heechul on twitter!.... he is so cute complaining to her!!!!

Heedictator @WGsun 야 너무 영어다ㅡㅡ 난 다 알지만

trans - Yaahh this is too much English -- Even though I understand it all.

hahaha....so cute!..

Guest cr15co

So Hee interview with Dazed and Confused is so interesting, it's the first time i know about her mom and her elder sister :), wonder the face of her mom - a young omma and her sister ^^

Yubin is the only child right? How about Lim?

i'm going by memory here but i think read on naver that Lim has a brother, it didn't say if it's an older or younger brother.

Guest Mia_Mia

Lim has a brother... I think he's older, she mentioned him on mtv season 4... the part where she is showing his picture on facebook where he is with his friends (i think they;re in taekwondo practie)

Guest qoxie

Sichuan News Channel (SCTV-4) had a Chengdu concert news report at its Youku channel.

Not sure if this was shared, or reloaded into Youtube. Too many grainy bootleg versions floating around.

WG Girls appeared in 2nd half of clip for about a minute (1:10 onwards).

http://v.youku.com/v...kzNDg1MTg4.html

- - - - - - - - - -

WG pic in the Straits Times (SG) Friday entertainment section today, as part of the feature on next week's SINGfest.

65 percent of the the 20,000 tickets are sold. That's 13,000 -- very impressive for weekday shows.

se1zqa.gif

Cr: Straits Times

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG inside the KL airport VIP lounge last night, if Google translate is correct.

Tweeted by the director of MTV Korea C&C Production http://twitter.com/o...tus/19829877382

x221ec0af.jpg

x221ec0fe.jpg

x221ec154.jpg

Cr: onemoretake @ twitter

Guest qoxie
# @lilmissfatty90 yesh! I saw them on the big screens! It was loud! I heard yubin rap from so far away! So loud!

about 2 hours ago via mobile web in reply to lilmissfatty90

# @heartmiso nobody! 2 different tears thats what i heard so far!

about 2 hours ago via mobile web in reply to heartmiso

# i could hear yubin's rap for nobody from so far away! Imagine how loud it was!

about 2 hours ago via mobile web

# omg wonder girls is rehearsing! I can see them on the big screens! *dies*

about 3 hours ago via mobile web

# zomg. I can hear those music coming from the world stage!

about 6 hours ago via mobile web

# @MYWonderFuls Guys! World stage has started doing rehearsals! So excited for tmr!

about 6 hours ago via mobile web in reply to MYWonderFuls

Cr: heartmotion @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - -

MY Wonderfuls  Hey guys incase if you guys wanna know, WORLD STAGE Press conference is at Grand Caymans, Level 10, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, 31st July 1PM! Only media's are allowed to get in so yeah :) Just to let you guys know that WG is there :))

19 minutes ago · Comment · Like

MY Wonderfuls  Hey, we went to the airport, we were standing at normal gate, wg went out the vip gate. Please feel sad for us lol. Myhottest

Admin is with me too.

16 hours ago · Comment · Like ·

Cr: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

@starwing I'm freaking at klia! guard told us they use VIP exit ! we stand wrong place!    

about 18 hours ago  via 파랑새  in reply to starwing

Cr: chodixxon @ twitter

Heard WG is staying at the Sunway Hotel. If so, they have not ventured outside the resort since their KL arrival.

BTW Correct me if I'm wrong on this. But when I checked yesterday, WG's KL flight originated from Incheon, Seoul?

If so, that means the Chengdu WFs were correct after all: WG flew home overnight & then out again the next evening.

Archived