Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I miss the girls! I hope they comeback with a song soon :D. It would be epic! ~

So they're in Taiwain? Or china? or somewhere over there in Asia :D.

I'm excited for Singfest as well! & I'm supeeeeeeeeeeer excited for that one thing with 2pm & MBLAQ, aha , i just can't wait!!! Especially because mblaq always talks about them, harhar ~ ^^

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cr15co

boa tweeted lim which is weird to me because i didn't know they had anything to do with each other

there is a bit of history between LIM and BoA, so i'll tell you why BoA played such an important role as to how Lim became a JYPE trainee.

i don't know if many of you know that Lim is a huge fan of BoA, just minutes before Lim's audition to JYPE, Lim created her audition dance on the spot, the amazing part is that she didn't even practice for the audition or didn't even know about the audition, so one of her friends gave her a BoA cd, during the audition Lim danced to one of BoA's song which made her a JYPE trainee and the rest is history.

Guest stephy1030

omg MTV Wonder Girls Season 4 is going to start in like 15 minutes!! I'm soo excited!! Does anyone know where i can watch it live!?! lol the last teaser video was totally cracking me up and i just cant wait to see what the girls have been up to in America! If anyone knows a link please respond so we can all watch it together! : )

Guest valentino_rossi46

Now i havent seen any but i think they will upload on youtube soon, wait 1-2 hours more :)

Twitter update, the girls finally camte to Malaysia, hope many many Wonderful came and cheered them :)

yubin:

we just got here in Malaysia! about 1 hour ago via YSony Ericsson X10

Sun ye :

Got in Malaysia!! So glad to finally got here!! 41 minutes ago via twidroid

have a great night u all! 36 minutes ago via Sony Ericsson X10

Sun mi

뇌좀 빌려줄사람?

@stalkAPPLE Am I?? Kkkkkk you improved a lot!! I mean your korean skill! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to stalkAPPLE

@dong_hyun oh hi!! Are u still learning korean?? Kk about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Ye Eun

@mimimimi0502 나나나나 나나나나 ~ 대신너의 긴다리를....*-_-* 41 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to mimimimi0502

Selamat malam!! ;) 35 minutes ago via twidroid

Translating is appreciated :)

Wonder when our Mandu back to twitter, she always reply a lot a lot in 1 time then disappear for several months ><

Dude I totally forgot the show is today darn it. Anyone here watch it live? :( I can't wait for someone to upload

it on youtube or download link.

-run to daum-

Hoho I'm like watching clip of it on daum , argg their play are really slow! But anyway I guess kwonderfuls know

the boa and lim twitt too here goes.

142a328.jpg

6f352s.jpg

^Translated anyone?

Guest valentino_rossi46

Hee Chul tweet to SY, i used gg translate and HC said He can speak English :)

Heedictator

@WGsun 야 너무 영어다ㅡㅡ 난 다 알지만

Everyday just about 15-30 people are reading this topic but now is 60 :P, the day MTV Season 4 aired ke ke

Part 1 of ep 1, old clip of HyunA and Sun Mi ><

And when MTV crew recorded the girls in the airport, i catched Mark PD ha ha, seeing the PD of MTV season 1,2,3 now filming Mnet Made in WGs in MTV ss 4 seems so strange :P

137308881.jpg

credit Wonderfulsworld twitter

Wonder Girls to emerge from cages at MTV World Stage? – MTV WG Season 4

On the highly anticipated, MTV Wonder Girls Season 4 broadcasted today.

Wonder Girls stayed till 3am to make a live phone call from New York to MTV organizers in Malaysia to discuss about their performance for MTV World Stage 2010.

The MTV representative said during the phone call,

“…each of you will be in one cage each. The cage is going to be quite a glittery-goth type of cage, not the jail looking type of cage…”

[CLIP] Wonder Girls Season 4 - Prepares For World Stage

Seems like the girls are preparing a little surprise up for all their WonderFul fans at this year’s MTV World Stage in Malaysia! Will our girls emerge from cages as a surprise? or will our girls be doing a remixed version of 2 Different Tears?

There is only 2 days left to the MTV World Stage 2010 in Malaysia, are you excited?! By the way, our girls have safety arrived in Malaysia!

MTV World Stage 2010 Malaysia will be aired on MTV ASIA on these dates:

Premiere

- August 21, 2010 (Saturday)

7pm (WIB),

8pm (SIN/HK/PH),

9pm (MAL)

Repeats

- August 22, 2010 (Sunday)

2pm (WIB),

3pm (SIN/HK/PH),

4pm (MAL)

- August 31, 2010

(Tuesday)

12 midnight (WIB),

1am (SIN/HK/PH),

2am (MAL)

- Sept 9, 2010

(Thursday)

5pm (WIB),

6pm (SIN/HK/PH),

7pm (MAL)

- Sept 18, 2010

(Saturday)

1pm (WIB),

2pm (SIN/HK/PH),

3pm (MAL)

credit Wonderfulsworld

Guest yubin4ever

GOSH I REALLY HOPE THE CAGE THING IS TRUE!!!!!!

I really need want the WG to some special stage. I was hoping they would do some kind of special stage during their last week promoting in korea :(

All of my favorite performances are their special ones with dance breaks and remixes lol. So i cant wait to see what they have in store for us for the WORLD stage :D :D

Soooo EXCITED right now for the new shows and part 2 and 3 of the mtv season 4. I need more Sohee and Yenny in my life

Darn I really want to watch the second part of the show or something. I couldn't find anymore part to the show

anywhere. blah

MTV S4 cap Sohee

2ciffxx.jpg

2dkldlf.jpg

wuo0o8.jpg

n6c55k.jpg

dot9ck.jpg

4ztyg.jpg

f43ced.jpg

cr. as tagged and wonderholic (more there)

And I find this , a vietnamese fanboy make a rap song I guess for Sohee lol it cute.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Saw the Girls Today at the Hotel and they were really nice.

Cannot wait for thier performance

Archived