Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

Okay, I'm back to summarize & re-load the fanpics, which are appearing now.

Turned out there was no webcast. Everyone was experimenting with over a dozen feeds, until a Chengdu native tried it at her end & basically said the TV station implemented a blackout.

WG just finished their 3-song set inside the hour: 2DT Chinese (live debut?), So Hot Korean, & Nobody English/Korean/Chinese.

They had also gone down for rehearsals twice earlier during the day, according to eyewitness reports.

WG was widely recognized at the hotel lobby each time they appeared.

Moreover, the unofficial word is that WG is already heading to the airport now, in order take the midnight flight out.

(So they shall be in Kuala Lumpur at 4am+, but don't quote me.)

I will edit the post if there is new info.

Gonna post the fanpics (grainy TV pics) in the meantime.

2n7qjc0.jpg

8xsaxi.jpg

4sjqd1.jpg

m7dwgo.jpg

1087dio.jpg

2qtd2lh.jpg

33ngvte.jpg

34fxkqb.jpg

2uyppc9.jpg

alky1x.jpg

2ptt3bn.jpg

oaw7df.jpg

Cr: ziyizarl @ Baidu

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

i came across a hilarious fancam of Big Bang from 2007 where they performed Irony on stage.. I had just seen a short fancam earlier but this one is longer... what was funnier was how GD who is supposed to be Sunye in this performance starts stroking his bu.tt and it looked EXACTLY like the time Sunye was stroking her bu.tt on that childhood video they revealed on win win... keke

Parody Irony ( GD Fancam )

if anyone is intersted in which bb member is singing what parts

GD-Sunye (but dressed as Sohee)

Taeyang- Yeeun (but dressed as Sunye)

Seungri - Sohee (but dressed as Hyunah)

Daesung - Sunmi (and dressed as Sunmi)

TOP- Hyuna (but dressed as Yeeun)

Guest qoxie

Sony Ericsson WG outdoor billboard in Phnom Penh (Cambodia).

2m42eqo.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty

- - - - - - - - - -

WG on TV screens at New York McDonalds.

260y54j.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sony Ericsson AP Facebook has released its Sunye Ringtone set.

They had the cheek to ask for 200 likes (i.e. doubled from previous) beforehand, but enough WFs came through.

Direct download link here (Sunye.zip, 128 kb size): http://sefacebook.iris-digital.sg/wg_ringtones/Sunye.zip

2gxi41w.gif

Guest songbird86

Does anyone know the girls' schedule after their concert in Singapore?

There's nothing scheduled after, and I'm a bit happy. Hopefully they can recover so we can get a great album next. They said that the album will come out in the fall next, so what do they consider fall. I consider it Sept.-Nov. so maybe we'll be getting it then?

Looking at the Sony Ericsson pic up there with the ringtones. There's a sixth slot, and praying for a miracle to heat a certain alien. But I know it won't happen. I don't know why I have this amazing feeling that she'll be back soon.... does anyone else have this feeling too?

Guest qoxie

Yoobin & Sunye at the Chengdu hotel lobby.

2keirm.jpg

eas0f5.jpg

2zf0rav.jpg

1z18ep2.jpg

- - - - - - - - -

1219x5w.jpg

2jbmkgy.jpg

5aqcte.jpg

29g0owy.jpg

25s7n8h.jpg

Sohee

n6cmx4.jpg

Yoobin

35c4krk.jpg

Sunye

2lvukn.jpg

Lim

fbzsq0.jpg

A JYP manager gave the uploader a free concert ticket.

11gq2ww.jpg

2e4koip.jpg

19720y.jpg

30rsp6h.jpg

11w6fle.jpg

Cr: _____馒头の佳 @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - - -

91cwnm.png

Cr: 597558595 @ Baidu

^Thank you so much qoxie. i love sunye’s colorful shirt. Yubin’s hair looks great.

i missed watching them perform nobody with their mic stand ^_^

premiere mtv season 4 is today!!! so excited! =DD

---edit. omo top page! i have nothing to share -_-

Guest qoxie

Basic info on the Inner Mongolia event WG will attend. It will be held in Ordos City.

Naadam is supposed to be the traditional Mongolian national harvest festival & an important cultural celebration for their people.

Hope I got all the ethnic names correct, since I am not familiar with them.

2eajv28.gif

Source: http://sports.sohu.c...273795747.shtml

Naadam opening ceremony enters dress-rehearsal phrases, has 3 segments that feature ethnic customs

Source: workercn.cn

2010/07/27 11:13

Journal news (reporter Sun Xibao). With Ordos City's first international Nadaam Festival fast approaching (August 11 to 17), preparations for its opening ceremony have recently intensified as it hits the dress-rehearsal phrase.

According to reports, this year's opening ceremony is divided into 3 segments. The first 2 segments will emphasize Inner Mongolia's cultural values. The director's team has handpicked well-known local tunes & re-packaged them using high-tech production, including multimedia applications, stage setups & so on. "We want to use more modern & trendy techniques & stage props to showcase today's Ordos, one that is very different from the Ordos of the past," said Cao Yu, the assistant director of the opening ceremony.

Cao Yu said that Ordos City's first international Naadam Festival has attracted numerous domestic & foreign celebrities who are taking part. This is also the opening ceremony's attempt to link the festival with the transnational. As such, Korean idol group WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia, plus Russia's VITAS will be gracing the opening ceremony. In addition, the domestic celebrity lineup is also quite grand. Yu Quan, Tan Jing, Inner Mongolia's venerable artiste Dedema as well as Ordos City's well-known singer Tengger, Phoenix Legend & Naren will also take part.

Ordos City's first international Naadam Festival opening ceremony is a night carnival that merges the festival with the traditional ethnic-minority sports meet. The ethnic sports are also this pageant's highlights. The 3 Naadam major sports of wrestling, horseriding & archery will take up a large proportion of the opening-ceremony performances. The Sports Council has also arranged for other sporting events. Cao Yu disclosed that Bateer, the image ambassador of the international Naadam Festival opening ceremony, may also make an appearance.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Also, check this out. The slickest Wonder Girls tribute promo I have ever seen.

It is done by a French WF (who looks Asian, to be honest).

I will let him introduce himself:

Gasquet289 | July 28, 2010

I'm back for a new teaser, and original teaser,  for my pleasure. First, i would like made this because i love this  musical group, and change my vision of asian music. Second time, this is dedicated to the all WonderGirls Fan (WonderGirls France, and others) I  will made a big tribute soon, this is just a test !

Thanks all, like, comment & suscribe to my official channel !

[Teaser] Wonder Girls - They are ..

Guest ussobayo

Since everybody is missing the girls. I made this.For the Eunsun lovers I know there is a lot. Lol

hxbxbezxlshiceap.jpg

so that people dont think i am being biased or a lim hater( I am not a hater. I love lim she is great.) I will make a yelim poster later. :D

Guest SiSyd Choi

I think they will arrive at KLIA airport on July 30 at the earliest.

Both their & Chengdu's websites lack advanced flight info. But from what I can tell, there is only one arrival flight at KL each day & the next 2 will land at 4:35am in the morning.

To catch the July 29 flight, WG must rush immediately to the Chengdu airport after their performance, which seems unlikely. Their itinerary lists them in Chengdu for July 29 anyway.

You can check for the July 30 update later here: http://www.klia.com....hp?ch=72&pg=262

Thank you! But their flight will arrive in the morning, early morning, I don't think we can go..huhuhuhu...

But Thank you for the information~

Guest yubin4ever

Hey guys i was wondering if the Wonder Girls Mtv show was premiering today? I heard it was but i thought it said July 30.

Can anyone tell me where to watch it and if its tonight? :)

boa tweeted lim which is weird to me because i didn't know they had anything to do with each other

BoA_1105

@WG_Lim 하하!! 안녕하세요^^ 트윗고마워요^^ 미쿡서 수고하시구요 힘내세요^^ 화이팅!!!!!!!

can someone translate? thank you :)

edit: i just saw that lim tweeted boa before that. can someone translate that too?

Hye Rim Woo WG_Lim

@BoA_1105 보아언니~안녕하세요^^ 언니 신곡 "게임" 너무 좋아요~!!!!ㅎㅎㅎ그리고 앞으로의 방송도 너무너무 기대되여~~><!!!☆항상 응원해요!

sorry if this has already been posted and translated already. i might not be looking hard enough if that's the case.

boa tweeted lim which is weird to me because i didn't know they had anything to do with each other

BoA_1105

@WG_Lim 하하!! 안녕하세요^^ 트윗고마워요^^ 미쿡서 수고하시구요 힘내세요^^ 화이팅!!!!!!!

can someone translate? thank you :)

edit: i just saw that lim tweeted boa before that. can someone translate that too?

Hye Rim Woo WG_Lim

@BoA_1105 보아언니~안녕하세요^^ 언니 신곡 "게임" 너무 좋아요~!!!!ㅎㅎㅎ그리고 앞으로의 방송도 너무너무 기대되여~~><!!!☆항상 응원해요!

sorry if this has already been posted and translated already. i might not be looking hard enough if that's the case.

According to Wonderfulsworld.com

Lim Tweeted this to Boa: “BoA unnie, hi. I really like unnie’s new song ‘Game’. I really really look forward to unnie’s upcoming broadcast (performances). ☆ I will always support you.”

BoA also replied Hyerim’s tweet thanking her for it and wishing her success in America.

So yeah. There you go. :) Thanks for all the updates and pictures. Can't wait for the Mnet series or the MTV one. Can't wait for the MTV World Stage either and Singfest! :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

^ aow lim and Boa ... i'm so jealous

boa is lim's idol right? ^^

thanks for all news update and pics, vid from china airport ~

sunye's so pretty with that colorful shirt

Guest vietboi_tuan

awww Lim is a fan of BoA.

Wish they would promote at the same time so we

can see her fangirling over BoA!

Guest Mia_Mia

bolim <33 .... its nice to see !!

a little sunye update for this thread...pics and fancam

I dont think this fancam was shared.... the one from Honolulu where Sunye was leaving the venue, she's so sweet!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=841536045

e524b02b5e416fbf98250a57.jpg

picture of Sunye entering JYP building

90909fdd12716f5248540359.jpg

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PRINCESS FLOATING ON A CLOUD! <33333

3d1d7d33b35665e95edf0ed7.jpg

d4f7fac58a0aa99dd10060d7.jpg

530e6ec134065b14b319a8d0.jpg

9112075ea50e0202fbf2c0d7.jpg

0dd44b111c113391f7039ed7.jpg

261e0efe4b21dbc3b901a0d7.jpg

367d178af709d6d5a4c272d6.jpg

and this just because she looks so cute in the three seconds in that video!

8b16783a1a5ce783d56225ed.jpg

credit as tagged and sunyebaidu

Guest qoxie

^

Can't see the pics.

Baidu images only work on their forums.

You must re-load them with another image host to post them elsewhere.

- - - - - - - - -

Malaysian WFs say WG is flying in tonight.

Guess the Chengdu WFs were incorrect with their info last night

Makes sense too, cuz Yeeun (6am), Lim (7am) & Yoobin (9~11am) were on Twitter this morning.

They would not have slept at all last night if they were traveling.

(Also, there aren't many direct flights but why would they rush down to KL 3 days ahead of the concert anyway.)

23k4rcw.gif

Source: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

Archived