Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

MTV season 4, wow so during their US tour, they not only filmed Made in WGs with Mark PD but also MTV season 4, wonder who is the PD for MTV season 4, he also like Mark PD go everywhere with them? LOL It's so strange when Mark PD is the PD for MTV 1,2,3 :P

Lim is following BoA now, she is her idol :)

I heard it only 5 episodes for MTV show that is blah! and I don't remember when the air date of their mnet show is. Anyone know? I'm like dying to see it! Gosh air it already man.

^ their mnet show will be aired on july 30, 6pm...

Guest ll_borderline

^mtv wonder girls season 4 and mnet made in wonder girls

will air back to back, july 29th 10pm for mtv and july 30th 6pm mnet.

im so excited!!! Wonder Girls Galore!!! i so love it!!! :w00t:

@valentino_rossi46, yep im pretty sure she has 2 younger brothers. ^^

vote for our girls! Who are you most looking forward to watch LIVE

at the MTV World Stage? http://www.hotxpress.com/celebnews.aspx?pk=87DF72AB198DDA0FB880D6DE7A047885004B4135B0AC79B6C716148086FC7DB4

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yu Bin update twitter

WGyubin

오늘 서울의 달은 유난히 크군요 흠..... 나만 그런가???

gg translate : Well, the Moon of Seoul exceptionally awful big day ..... Just me?

And Mimi

mimimimi0502

@WGyubin 나두 그렇게 느꼈어!

@lyh0916 승리의 함성~ 퉁퉁투둥퉁 부우부우부우부우부우

@sundong0502 해질녘노을처럼 한편의아름다운 추억이되고~ ㅋ

I used gg translate what Mimi said to Yu Bin : I felt I missed it!

And what she wrote to sundong0502 : Sunset glow, beautiful memories are like a hand ~ ㅋ

Mimi misses performing?, her tweet recently always something like miss, time flies, etc :(

We also miss u a lot

Guest ilikeeggs

Hey everyone its Nathan ^^

anyways, i was on youtube looking at videos and came across a video of the wonder girls that i never saw before. It was the wondergirls on Eden Entertainment's channel. just thought i'll share it to you guys to show u guys that the Girls are making connections here in the states :D

Eden Entertainment

they're so cute in the video ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest qoxie

Sounds like the Season 4 filming is still ongoing.

mma73d.png

Source: http://www.koreastar...m/sc/photo/3585

MTV Wonder Girls Season 4 to air soon, will detail WONDERGIRLS's overseas activities

2010/7/26 Monday 13:12

WONDERGIRLS's successful overseas activities & experiences are about to be revealed.

Cable TV station MTV will air 'MTV Wonder Girls Season 4' on July 29. The program will give visage to WONDERGIRLS's American activities as well as live coverage of the 'MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia' mega-concert on July 31. The 5-episode 'MTV Wonder Girls Season 4' will show WONDERGIRLS holding their own on the global stage. It will feature the circumstances of their overseas activities, their New York living quarters & practice studios, while providing an insight into their American lives.

In particular, in order to document a Korean artiste mounting the 'World Stage Live' stage for the first time, MTV will exclusively film WONDERGIRLS's [upcoming] Malaysian experience. Billed as Asia's largest music festival, 'World Stage Live In Malaysia' is playing host to 15,000 fans. The 2-hour show will air internationally across 154 countries to an estimated TV audience of over 550 million. WONDERGIRLS is representing Kpop & will share the stage with globally-famous Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (i.e. Katy Perry), Tokio Hotel & other musicians. In detailing the star-studded show, the touching scenes meeting their Malaysian fans, as well as the unpretentious girls intermittently performing & enjoying their holidays, the show shall give their faraway Korean fans the best chance to re-acquaint with them.

The 'MTV Wonder Girls' series began airing with Season 1 back in 2006. To date, it has chronicled WONDERGIRLS' entire journey from debut to world-class singers. A show producer said: "The 'MTV Wonder Girls' series features iconic Korean idol group WONDERGIRLS's backstage & daily lives", "This 4th season will detail a more mature side of WONDERGIRLS with their American activities, & also their more knowledgable opinions about their music. The show will take the form of a music diary."

- - - - - - - - - -

Sunye autographed message for Taiwan WFs.

2v9b5vn.jpg

Cr: Cr: Feather Huang @ Facebook

Guest TheArchangel

Wow, Wonder girls is still in the top 20 of Music Bank.

http://shockedfan.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/chart-music-bank-20100723/

The song must really be popular in Korea. Super Junior's Bonamana (the song 2dt competed) is out of the chart already.

Guest adikkeluangman

To people that will go to MTV World Stage this weekend, you can get a pass by buying 2DT album RM39.90. That CD is cheap compare to other CD's. Anybody know when the girls arrive in KL?

Just asking here, when the girls went to SG/Shang Hai for Sony Ericcson/showcase early this year. Do JYP came along too. My friend saw someone look like him in KL last week. Well, if he really came here. Maybe he want to check out the venue or have business meeting.

Until now, the hype of MTV World Stage mostly on 2 big names. But I hope the girls can capture the heart of Malaysia audiences. Anyway counting the days to see them perform here LIVE. :)

Guest TheArchangel

wonder girls already surpassed the 300,000 fans in their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/wondergirlsworld

Sohee Dazed & Confused magazine interview, re-transcribed from Chinese to English.

Since it is a secondhand reference without cross-checking with the Korean original (even via Google Translate), I request that my piece not be re-distributed, including elsewhere at soompi. Sorry.

Keep in mind the Q&A session likely took place during the Korean comeback, so she was referring to the 2DT EP.

Credit: lannidda @ Baidu  (Chinese translation copy)

Do Not Take Out Without Permission.

I really like this interview. I never realized how well composed she is until this interview. She sounded mature, and spoke in such a direct but well thought manner. It's surprising!

Archived