Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yunniesammie

Heyaaa...i need a little help on this question..i hope someone can help me with it =)

WHAT is the nickname Wonderfuls have for Ye Eun/Yenny and WHY?

is it park oppa?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ariadne32391

woah!!! reading the interview... it seems that Sohee is really mature and classy...so chic...

now i understand why all the others listen to her... to think she's the youngest.. but she has a deeper view in life..

i totally was surprised by some of the answers of sohee.. so mature answers... :D i love and respect her so much much more! :D

Guest akirou

Heyaaa...i need a little help on this question..i hope someone can help me with it =)

WHAT is the nickname Wonderfuls have for Ye Eun/Yenny and WHY?

is it park oppa?

Park Oppa is just one of few, if memory serves.

The name stuck on with fans because YeEun seemed to be the "father" figure of the group since she acted a bit more "masculine" (had masculine habits). SunYe is her wife LOL

Guest valentino_rossi46

So Hee interview with Dazed and Confused is so interesting, it's the first time i know about her mom and her elder sister :), wonder the face of her mom - a young omma and her sister ^^

Yubin is the only child right? How about Lim?

I already saw photos of Ye Eun's elder sister and younger brother, they have same face :), and Sun Mi's brother also he he

Mark PD tweet to Mimi :)

@mimimimi0502 thank you mimi~but edit must go on!!! kkk take some rest dear~~~~

Guest sakuya4

Has anyone know that Justice store will sell WG school supplise online ir not?

So bad..I'm in Thailand I can't purchase it... :(

I wish Justice will sell it online&ship international :( many people really want to get it

Guest yunniesammie

Park Oppa is just one of few, if memory serves.

The name stuck on with fans because YeEun seemed to be the "father" figure of the group since she acted a bit more "masculine" (had masculine habits). SunYe is her wife LOL

woww...thankssss =)))

i heard something bout her mature personality but wasnt really sure...is there other nickname for her other than park oppa?

Guest ll_borderline

So Hee interview with Dazed and Confused is so interesting, it's the first time i know about her mom and her elder sister :), wonder the face of her mom - a young omma and her sister ^^

Yubin is the only child right? How about Lim?

I already saw photos of Ye Eun's elder sister and younger brother, they have same face :), and Sun Mi's brother also he he

Mark PD tweet to Mimi :)

yubin is not an only child, she has a younger brother

name juhan. i saw a video of him break dancing before.

i dont know about lim, we should ask her on twitter. lol

sunmi has 2 younger brothers but i havent seen them,

she talk about them on star show, she was crying and

saying sorry to them that she wasnt able to properly

take care of them because shes always away.

im sure sunmi is now playing with them all the time,

that makes me happy. :)

this is sohee's sister, sohee took this picture when

she visit her in japan in 2007.

woww...thankssss =)))

i heard something bout her mature personality but wasnt really sure...is there other nickname for her other than park oppa?

yeeun's explanation why she is called park oppa was because

like most guys she doesnt cook and just love to eat. lol

and yubin's explanation was because of her easy going personality.

lots of them, there are park appa, park yosa, knowledgeable park, Queen ect.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

come on everyone Share your favorite pictures to make this Thread alive ;p

here's mine

rbjext.jpg

yomin

352fzo2.gif

too cute :P

0011nx7.jpg

pretty sun

49964985at9.jpg

yolim :P

dsc04951t.jpg

familey love

tumblrl594sy2amk1qawd1j.jpg

wondergirls fighting <3

tumblrl5yfctqzyb1qa7yja.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

@ ll_borderline : Sun Mi has 2 younger brothers > I thought she only has 1

She mentioned she had 2 younger brothers in Star Show?, i should checked this show again :P, in Irony debut album, Sun Mi only mentioned 1 brother, so her mom gave birth 1 more brother later ?

Mimi update twitter,

Time flies....................T.T

I think she miss fans a lot, when she time flies so fast, nearly a half year since she performed at Pop-Con :(

Ok. LeeNa requested this...so here are some of my favorite pictures of the Girls...so yeah...it's kind of Sohee biased...but well she's my favorite so yeah...there are actually a lot more than this that are my favorite...but I don't want to take up to much space...so yeah...Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

GD's just smiling at them. :)

d6f5df3c85337d5c512821ca11ce2d0d1226789405_full.jpg

Sohee: "Gave me two different Tears"

d185dcd1c1d0c857cb2718c70940a9661274562262_full.gif

Sohee is just so cute here!

4a3f600301249d7d71a0ae032ec359b31274495395_full.jpg

Sohee! Mature with Dazed and Confused!

703315bded1b2a7140e86b94e4069b3b1279649058_full.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos from this summer's activities...:)(I also really like Sunye's outfit in this pic too)

d7c5c01bc3c629d0fafa1d5e9dd28c98_large.png

They're dolls!! :)

2d3d9d7a72b4b0_full.jpg

Lim is so pretty!

35093_138127126214654_137895429571157_282434_4825891_n.jpg

And for the last one today..."I want nobody nobody but you"

WGsnobody2.gif

Guest valentino_rossi46

This is one of my favorite photos from the tour...:)(I also really like Sunye's outfit in this pic too)

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/d7c5c01bc3c629d0fafa1d5e9dd28c98_large.png

No this photo is from their Singapore showcase last June, not from their US tour :)

Some of my favorite photos :)

I love their outfit for Nobody ballad at 3 comeback stage, they are so sexy, especially Sun Mi, she is so stunning

2vczsc0.jpg

wondergirls_hannah_20091022.jpg

2r4eu.gif

EunSun :x

mt5cpk.jpg

Sexy back

JYPtour057.jpg

szc3o3.jpg

Now MV is the best CF ever, Sun Mi doesnt have super hot body, but the way she perform, her attitude is just SO HOT :)

MVWonderGirlsNOWDanceVersionnew.gif

288gn4.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

You can found at wgspectacle forum, they didnt upload online ( or they uploaded but were deleted because of Mnet copyrights)

In youtube only have 2AM,2PM cut engsub when they are guest at Wonder girls concert :)

Guest GiGiraykon

thank you very much...I'm just making something.

This is for all the wonderfuls

I'm listing all facts about wonder girls but i need to find first a site where I can see their complete schedule from 2007 - 2010... by the way i can't read Chinese and Korean characters so if you don't mind... thanks everyone

This isn't a complete schedule, but it goes form 2008-2009.

http://cutegiurl.wordpress.com/wonder-schedule/

Guest GiGiraykon

Has anyone know that Justice store will sell WG school supplise online ir not?

So bad..I'm in Thailand I can't purchase it... :(

I wish Justice will sell it online&ship international :( many people really want to get it

As of now, they're not selling it. However, they do have another school set to purchase online (non-WG related), so if sales in stores do well, maybe they'll put it online too.

Guest i.said.goodbye

have these been shared yet?

MTV Wonder Girls Season 4

2010072600702_0.jpg

2010072600702_1.jpg

2010072600702_2.jpg

Cr:http://cafe.daum.net/wondercuty/GINW/3737 + http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/26/2010072600771.html + Kwan @yoobinthread

Guest evilgary

sohee is so cute in the pictures with her fingers twisting it

that picture of sunye with her short hair looks really nice

Guest qoxie

Malaysian newspaper article.

It's a wonderful life for these girls

Ng Suzhen, Malay Mail

Monday, July 26th, 2010 13:23:00

Hate them with a passion or love them to bits, it doesn't matter what you think of Korean pop sensation Wonder Girls. "I want nobody, nobody but you" and the dance steps that matches the lyrics are annoyingly stuck in your head and you know it.

The heat for Wonder Girls is still very much burning strong as nobody but this girl group could have spread their popularity from Asia to the Unit­ed States, marking them as the first Korean group to have made it into the Billboard Hot 100 with the super catchy single Nobody.

After slight changes in the line-up, the current members are Sun-Ye, Ye-Eun, Yu-Bin, So-hee, and group new­bie Hye-rim.

Previous member Hyuna had initially left Wonder Girls due to a health problem and has since joined a new Korean girl group named 4 Minutes while Sun Mi left the group to pursue her academic career although she is still considered as part of the group by fans. Wonder Girls management company JYP has since stated that she is welcome back anytime to join the girls as the sixth member.

The single Nobody proved so pop­ular, that American fans have posted many different remakes of the songs on the Internet, which caught the girls by surprise.

"I guess no matter where you come from, since the day the Internet was born, we can search and explore any genres of music and it really doesn't matter if you are a Korean or an American," said So Hee.

"We missed home a lot while in America. Growing up in Korea all my life, it proved a little difficult trying to adapt to the American culture. But we got used to it after a problem and has since joined a new Korean girl group named 4 Minutes while Sun Mi left the group to pursue her academic career although she is still considered as part of the group by fans. Wonder Girls management company JYPhas since stated that she is welcome back anytime to join the girls as the sixth member.

The single Nobody proved so pop­ular, that American fans have posted many different remakes of the songs on the Internet, which caught the girls by surprise.

"I guess no matter where you come from, since the day the Internet was born, we can search and explore any genres of music and it really doesn't matter if you are a Korean or an American," said So Hee.

"We missed home a lot while in America. Growing up in Korea all my life, it proved a little difficult trying to adapt to the American culture. But we got used to it after a on to that dream has since brought Wonder Girls to a point of success that none of them have even dreamed about.

"We love meeting new fans in differ­ent countries, but the opportunity for us to come to America came so fast, I still can't believe we were there in the first place," So Hee added.

After ending their run in the US, the girls returned to South Korea to pro­mote their Korean version of their lat­est single 2 Different Tears in May (the single has also been recorded in Chi­nese and English), and next up for the girls will of course be the highly antici­pated MTV World Stage 2010.

If you want to catch some of that Ko­rean fever as well, remember to catch the girls on MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010 at Sunway Lagoon Re­sort on July 31. The outdoor concert will also feature live performances from Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel and Bunkface.

Source: http://www.mmail.com...ife-these-girls

Extract from a second Malay Mail article, in which local band (& fellow MTV World Stage performer) Bunkface can't wait to meet WG.

In the meantime, Sam is relishing the chance to meet Katy Perry.

"Katy Perry, she's hot!" he cooed.

"And Wonder Girls, they are damn adorable and Tokio Hotel are super awesome!" he added, in an effort to maintain his cool.

"Actually the main thing we want to see is how these  international artistes work during their show, so we can learn lots of  things there."

Right. So just to make sure with the guys, which one is hotter for the Bunk­face lads - Katy Perry or Wonder Girls?

"Katy Perry of course!" said Sam.

"We go for Wonder Girls!" said Paan and Youk.

- - - - - - - - -

Jong Tae-se's "Tell Me" dance for the Korean news has been reloaded into YT.

- - - - - - - - -

From Sony Ericsson AP Facebook.

24zyhwj.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/notes/sony-ericsson-asia-pacific/3-more-sets-of-wonder-girls-limited-edition-autographed-x10-mini-covers-to-be-wo/474115969553

Archived