Guest `starry.night

Guest asstronaut93
  • Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunmikiwangjang

i'm really sad :(

i miss the girls soooooooo much and i want the wonder girls fever back again just like nobody days <3 <3

i want to see them in star king and strong heart .. etc

come on jyp we need to see the girls more :(

As much as I want to see them, I really think they should rest especially after the tour. I want Sunye to spend more time with her grandmother and I want the others to spend time with their families too. Once their full album comes out, it will prob be even more hectic than now.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

^^

i want them to rest too :) but i miss them :P

new album !!is it Korean album ? i mean they gonna preform it on Korean music show ??

http://richard simmons.kr/ypXNbR

Lee Min of Young Gun tweeted this

스케줄 취소되서 애들보러 놀러갔다왔지요~~^^ 다들 너무 오랜만에 봐서 즐거웠지~ 콘서트 준비에 바쁜 2pm&원걸! about 13 hours ago

원더걸스 애들의 연습하는 모습ㅋㅋhttp://richard simmons.kr/ypXNbR about 13 hours ago

i guess they're preparing for the event in Taiwan

Guest evilgary

it would be nice to see how it looks like if that yeeun dyes that hair color

i think she would look really hot

Guest hoddylim

could someone help me with this. Who was the American rap/music mogul who complimented Yubin on her rapping in Tell Me? i don't recall who is it?

Guest ussobayo

could someone help me with this. Who was the American rap/music mogul who complimented Yubin on her rapping in Tell Me? i don't recall who is it?

It was Russell Simmons.

anybody know if there's a lim picture thread? :D

Hi Tommy, there are many Lim's pictures and videos.

Check out this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woo-Hye-Rim/137895429571157?v=app_2309869772&ref=sgm#!/pages/Woo-Hye-Rim/137895429571157?ref=sgm

:)

Guest qoxie

i_wonder88 -- Thanks for the Leemin tip-off.

If you don't mind, I am posting it here cuz other WF communities drop by for news.

I already spotted your picture credit at Baidu, for example.

Hey, Leemin uploaded selcas with the 2PM boys too, so it does look like both groups are rehearsing together for Taiwan.

Too shy to approach the girls, though? :lol:

2nqds2.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

tommy96814 -- I've got 2 LIM soompi threads bookmarked (from way back), but neither has taken off.

http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=333734

http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=328221

- - - - - - - - - -

Sohee in an unauthorized banner ad (China).

wrjn9j.gif

CR: 善良的猫朵朵 @Baidu

- - - - - - - - -

I think these are past fanpics, although I haven't seen them before.

They are newly posted at Wondercuty, where I think the uploader mentioned '2009' & also 'Baidu.'

2Ye have since changed their hairstyles, for sure.

6869zc.jpg

fcim46.jpg

ih8y0o.jpg

35hmh02.jpg

am2ts3.jpg

2ymgkfc.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

i_wonder88 -- Thanks for the Leemin tip-off.

If you don't mind, I am posting it here cuz other WF communities drop by for news.

I already spotted your picture credit at Baidu, for example.

Hey, Leemin uploaded selcas with the 2PM boys too, so it does look like both groups are rehearsing together for Taiwan.

Too shy to approach the girls, though? :lol:

2nqds2.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

tommy96814 -- I've got 2 LIM soompi threads bookmarked (from way back), but neither has taken off.

http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=333734

http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=328221

- - - - - - - - - -

Sohee in an unauthorized banner ad (China).

wrjn9j.gif

CR: 善良的猫朵朵 @Baidu

- - - - - - - - -

I think these are past fanpics, although I haven't seen them before.

They are newly posted at Wondercuty, where I think the uploader mentioned '2009' & also 'Baidu.'

2Ye have since changed their hairstyles, for sure.

6869zc.jpg

fcim46.jpg

ih8y0o.jpg

35hmh02.jpg

am2ts3.jpg

2ymgkfc.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty

I think those pics are back in 2009 already, but thanks for the post. :)

Guest valentino_rossi46

Tweet from Mimi :)

I'll make 팥빙수 for u guys~ 근데 나만들줄몰라요

@mimincongnamul 대박 나도나도! 나 포항여자임^^ㅎㅎ

@mimincongnamul 대박 나도나도! 나 포항여자임^^ㅎㅎ

@JANEyjK 우미스시!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 우미스시!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 간판을 바꿨다니 바꿨다니 단골손님지금화나뜸

@Moonworker 34th street gogo!!! 맞나 주소가?? pho랑 치킨만두..

http://tweetphoto.com/34716606 @Moonworker 시크공주 안냥?

@JANEyjK 사진 찍어서 올려죠요!

@cutyyoung 소히는 언제나 내마음속에..........아 비늘돋아..

@WGMARKPD take some rest...

Translating is appreciate :)

In the tweet to Moon, did Mimi mentioned Vietnamese food- Pho ? :) She really loves pho :P

Guest hoddylim

Can someone plsss help me with this question

Which WonderGirl said: “Stealing is d worst” on Mnet Wonder Bakery,yet stole another member’s chopping board?

PLSSSSSS i need a reply.

Which WonderGirl said: “Stealing is d worst” on Mnet Wonder Bakery,yet stole another member’s chopping board?

PLSSSSSS i need a reply.

^ i think it was sunye, hahaha!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

PLSSSSSS i need a reply.

that was Sun Ye. she said "stealing is the worst" & then hid Sun Mi's scissors. :lol:

Guest hoddylim

thanks jennylove4 and Bubbly_Millionheiress. i also think that its sunye but im not too sure about it !!! now i feel like watching wonder bakery again !!!

Guest qoxie

Sohee Dazed & Confused magazine interview, re-transcribed from Chinese to English.

Since it is a secondhand reference without cross-checking with the Korean original (even via Google Translate), I request that my piece not be re-distributed, including elsewhere at soompi. Sorry.

Keep in mind the Q&A session likely took place during the Korean comeback, so she was referring to the 2DT EP.

Q: Your singing style seems different.

A: Previously, I had sung according to the PD's wishes. This time, I get to sing in my normal way. That's why of all the albums till now, this is my fondest.

Q: Contemplating the release of your fondest album, why then return to America so quickly? Many fans feel it is unfortunate.

A: We think it is very unfortunate too. But the promotions is for only 2 weeks. can sense the fans' angst. But let us rally together even more & make the best of it.

Q: In Korea, Sohee is the most popular. What about America?

A: Haha, is that so? In America, Yoobin unni is much more popular than me. America seems to like curvaceous figures more.

Q: When WONDERGIRLS was in America, Korea witnessed a series of idol groups making productive debuts. Any opinions?

A: If we have not gone to America, we could have comfortably remained active in Korea, making even more money. But if given the choice again, will still choose to embark for America. Money can't buy such an experience. Luckily, the album has been doing relatively well. Thus [we] are craving for a bigger stage. When the opportunity comes, [we] will do our best.

Q: Any anxiety pangs?

A: Watching other idol groups debuting, [we] had prior thoughts that "perhaps we can no longer stand on the Korean stage." Happily, the response has been good. So no matter where we are, as long as we work hard, the fans will not lose sight of our convictions.

Q: On "Golden Fishery", [you all] looked very tired. There was also dissent towards WONDERGIRLS going to America.

.A: Certainly, we did look very tired, as it should be. Physically, it had been indeed very exhausting. But [we] also reaped a lot. If we have not gone to America, we could have comfortably gotten better treatment with the Korean activities. But there would have been no progress. I feel that the bonding among the group members have deepened. Our competitive edge has strengthened & it feels very rejoiceful. Formerly, [we] really have a lot of deficiencies. But I feel [we] have matured quite a bit since.

Q: Beyond WONDERGIRLS, how about Sohee? Don't you feel lonely?

A: It is untrue to say that it has not been lonely. But as long as the group members are around, I can seek solace with them.

Q: Having endured a longtime friend leaving the group, how does it feel?

A: We were comrade-in-arms, yet she abruptly left, so I was very worried about her. At the same time, I was also remorseful about the entertainment activities. It was very sad; this is a fact. But I understand Sunmi & I cherish her more. We met up yesterday for a meal & a chat. Very fortunate to connect with such a friend.

Q: In the movie "Some Like It Hot", you portrayed a normal teenage girl. Your screen performance flawlessly captured the ordinariness, but the actual Sohee's life is definitely not ordinary. Don't you feel the "irony"?

A: I was very worried then. It may look very natural [on-screen], but I have not properly experienced the student life. I asked my friends a lot, & tried to recollect what my middle-school life was like.

Q: Are you the type with many friends?

A: Not that many. My unni has more friends than me. I feel very bad about this too. Ah, there are 2 friends from middle school. They are my best friends. The group members are also my best friends.

Q: During 6th grade in elementary school, you acted in a movie short "Synaesthesic Harmonic Structure (消音構造) 배음구조에의한공감각". Are you that fond of movies, to the extent of appearing in movie shorts?

A: That was a random opportunity. A close private English teacher of mine was acquainted with the movie director & had recommended me. Even though I am quite young now, I was even younger at that time, & found it very interesting then. Re-watching it now, I find it very hilarious. Hilarious enough to feel embarrassed.

Q: Most 6th graders are kids busily hanging out with their buddies. How did you get to know about this world (i.e. show business)?

A: My unni is older by 6 years. Whatever she liked, naturally I was also influenced into liking them too. Seeing how my unni is fond of certain artistes, I began to imagine about singing & performing just like them.

Q: Everyone tends to go through this, only to give up after looking into the mirror. Let's be honest, how did you feel looking into the mirror when younger?

A: I felt I did not look very ugly.

Q: Your face is very youthful, yet you look more mature than your peers.

A: Even though I am quite young now, before I turned 19, especially at 16-17 years old, I appeared more mature because I felt I must be more sensible with my conduct & manners. I felt I must not be whiny or grouchy. I look youthful because I am young, that's taken for granted. But I also want to act [more] naturally these days.

Q: It is the same with adults. Everyone goes through difficulties in the passage of life. But when celebrities pretend to present identical [bland] images to the masses, do you ever feel this is very dreary?

A: I only realized this recently. At times, I also began to be more grumpy recently. But to be sure, I must have a sense of responsibility. As long as I am conscientious, that will be apparent regardless of my appearance.

Q: Who are you grumpy towards?

A: The group members. My parents. Even JYP-PD must endure my grumpiness. I am usually the silent type, but my face is also very telling about my feelings. So they tend to always look for my reactions & such. But with the American activities, we have become much more closer [too].

Q: Any male friends who are close but not intimate?

A: Unfortunately, none.

Q: What kind of boyfriend do you wish to come across? Any particular ideal type?

A: I like people who are distinctive. For both career & courtship, I like people who are very distinctive throughout. I don't like those who procrastinate during meetups & partings.

Q: So frank about what you like & dislike. Can you show the girls the way when it comes to boys?

A: Yes.

Q: What about looks?

A: He doesn't have to be tall, but I hope he is well-proportioned. I like lanky builds more than the muscled types. But he must be a little muscled too, that is very important. I will be seeing him often, so let's be truthful about looks. Important.

Q: If you have a well-proportioned, lanky but muscled, thoroughly-distinctive boyfriend, what kind of girlfriend will you be?

A: I will be a motherly girlfriend, a chummy girlfriend.

Q: Ever think of what kind of married life?

A: I hope to be a young omma, a chummy omma. My omma is like that; she is always like a girl. Rather than a uncommunicative family with overstrung parents, I hope to have a chatty & companionable household.

Q: The conversation seems headed too distant into the future. Presently, what kind of singer do you hope to be?

A: I am not the best of singers nor the best of dancers, & have endured brickbats & such. I just hope to constantly progress as a singer, to hear "bit by bit, [she] has grown, [she] has improved, etc." comments. I hope to impress others into saying, "Wow, she has this little-known side."

Q: Personally, do you want to attempt your own music style?

A: Come on. To make those cutting-edge, futuristic music, how can one then turn back time? The group members also wanted to include the word "futuristic" in the album.

Q: If JYP's deputy sees this article, will your views be reflected in the next album?

Q: He always respect our ideas, so I will expect so.

Credit: lannidda @ Baidu  (Chinese translation copy)

Do Not Take Out Without Permission.

Archived