Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunmikiwangjang

hey guys i have a question. is it true that sunmi's mom remarried hence the reason sunmi put Lee as her last name on her twitter?

yes it is a possibility. there is also a rumor that she hid her last name for some reason.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

hey everyone, sunmi wants to hear it so everyone with a twitter account tweet

@mimimimi0502 선미가 좋아

Guest pinkcafelatte

I went to the Hawaii concert on Friday.

They were all fantastic!

Pictures were taken by me, pinkcafelatte@tumblr.

DSC_3273.png

DSC_3288.png

DSC_3292.png

DSC_3327.png

DSC_3314.png

^she shaka-ed! :)

DSC_3333.png

DSC_3373.jpg

DSC_3381.jpg

DSC_3394.jpg

DSC_3426.jpg

DSC_3436.jpg

please don't take these out of soompi. THANK YOUUU!

Guest Jeffversion2

Ahhh first post here on soompi in years O_O

I went to their concert yesterday in Hawaii. I was literally one row away from the barricade in the front, but I didn't have my camera to take pictures, only my iPhone D:

IT WAS SUCH A GOOD CONCERT.

Guest cluelessmercy_1

ok. since i was harsh about lim joining the group, the responses towards my post got me to reconsider. so i spent most of my afternoon watching variety shows featuring wg with lim. i gotta say this i was wrong about her. she actually does fit the group. she can bring laughter towards the group. i love her reactions in YHY sketchbook and happy together. got me laughing so hard, i dont even know why i couldnt accept her at first. please forgive me lim and lim fans for saying she doesnt fit the group. i think im becoming a fan of lim's to be honest.

Guest cr15co

hey everyone, sunmi wants to hear it so everyone with a twitter account tweet

@mimimimi0502 선미가 좋아

that's a great idea but one thing, what does 선미가 좋아 mean ? :unsure:

ok. since i was harsh about lim joining the group, the responses towards my post got me to reconsider. so i spent most of my afternoon watching variety shows featuring wg with lim. i gotta say this i was wrong about her. she actually does fit the group. she can bring laughter towards the group. i love her reactions in YHY sketchbook and happy together. got me laughing so hard, i dont even know why i couldnt accept her at first. please forgive me lim and lim fans for saying she doesnt fit the group. i think im becoming a fan of lim's to be honest.

It takes time , I mean it oh k to feel like she doesn't fit in or anything like that. I mean all of us in the beginning couldn't accept her at all. My sister keep on saying "Omg I don't like the new girl" "ugh she doesn't fit in" "she so weird" and stuff like that. But after going to their concert my sister change her mind. Lim is like Yoobin all over again. We wonderfuls just have to give some time and we'll see that she fit in with the group perfectly. Also because the other girls welcome her with love. I'm glad that you see how cute and lovable she is. =)))))

And I can't believe that the concert is over, I wonder what the girls going to be doing from now on.

Guest cr15co

yaay a new Lim fan!! i was going to respond to your comment but from past experience and arguments i've had in the past with other fans about "how she doesn't fit in" i've learned that arguments and/or harsh response doesn't help the individual understand why Lim was selected to join the group. i'm using a different approach now a days, as you can see from my youtube account there are still some wonderfuls still questioning why i like her, my response would be to watch some video clips and understand her before you pass judgment. so far that approach works better than fan wars amongst other wonderfuls. i also tell other wonderfuls too also understand that Lim was never Sunmi's replacement, she's the new addition to the wondergirls family.

i'm glad you took the initiative to understand why other wonderfuls have accepted lim by watching current concert clips, variety shows and also her past experience with her previous group which showcase her other skill set that you may have not witness during the current tour. btw she's a very talented individual

Guest tommy96814

@tommy96814

i havent watched all the hawaii fancams, but based on the previous tours...

1. I Wanna

2. Goodbye

3. Don't Cha

4. So Hot

5. Nobody (Rainstone Remix)

6. This Time

7. Lim - Lip Gloss

8. Yubin - Boom Boom Pow

9. Yenny - Mercy

10. Sohee - Single Ladies

11. Sunye - Paparazzi

12. Survivor

13. Saying I Love You

14. Stick with u

15. 2 Different Tears

16. Tell Me

17. Nobody

thanks qoxie for the pics, but no Lim's T.T

i went and took like 2000+ pictures with my dslr lol maybe will post some lim later she mai fav.

Guest tommy96814

lim shaking it.

34613134273842292316651.jpg

lim talking.

34621134273670288016651.jpg

lim... still talking.

34641134273650287516651.jpg

lim letting fans talk for abit.

34784134273710289016651.jpg

lim talking again.

35145134273698288716651.jpg

still

36940134273782290816651.jpg

lim in the dark.

35320134273810291516651.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

that's a great idea but one thing, what does 선미가 좋아 mean ? :unsure:

I think it means 'sunmika jo a~' :P

Ye please tweet this to Mimi cuz she wanna hear it, i ve just watched old Tell Me performance and Sunmika jo a part is awesome :)

If this time WGs back Korea and they will perform in Korea stage again with Tell Me, hope Korean WF will shout Sunmika jo a loudly and loudly :)

Guest WGkeon

선미가 좋아 means sunmi i like you. Its the first part of the cheer for tell me. U will always hear it in the during the fan chants.

Guest tommy96814

anyone know if this is REAL signature of wondergirls?

i can't seem to find any sample of their signatures, please direct.

bvm6gwegkkgrhqiokjgewoi.jpg

^

the signatures seem legit to me, to be sure wait for other confirmations.

--

Friday at Pipeline there was MTV Korean filming fans, they got filmed too.

Wonder girls Hawaii crazy fan dancing tell me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdgyJ--_krg

--

I really wish that the new twitter account is really of Sunmi, missed her.

Congratulations Wonder Girls for finishing this amazing tour, and take some rest in Korea, you deserved it.

Guest ll_borderline

^ yes thats their signature!

yes!!!! my baby is back on twitter!!! sunmi ka jo wa!!!!

she was so surprise by the amount of tweets she suddenly getting!

no amounts of tweets can tell how much we miss you!

Congratulations Wonder Girls for a successful 1st US tour! daebak!!! im so proud!!!

The Wonder Begins... The Wonder Continues... The Wonder Lives On...

Guest qoxie

cluelessmercy_1 -

That's encouraging, so ☮ (peace). Take your time to get acquainted with LIM, but do be tactful along the way.

Look around too: Idol personnel changes come & go, dismaying or even alienating the fans but seldom do ruinous anti factions take hold.

We WFs saw what happened with the Hottests, even drawing unwarranted flak on occasion. Let's not have that.

It's funny too, cuz WG is very unique in that they are the girl group that everybody likes. Hence I'm not encouraged whenever the poll numbers drop off.

WG may not ranked #1 in every K-popper's heart -- just like Yeeun or LIM, etc. is not #1 in every WF's heart -- but the genuine affection is there. So let's treasure what we have.

(I think only 2AM comes close to this likability factor among neutrals. Like their sunbaes, the boys had worked very hard for it.)

- - - - - - -

kecebur --

Ah, I had noticed no LIM photos too, but can't control what posters do elsewhere. :(

The uploader included a Baidu account watermark so maybe that has something to do with it.

The re-posted images at Wondercuty also briefly mentioned something about LIM's album, but I can't find any at the Baidu account.

Guest valentino_rossi46

anyone know if this is REAL signature of wondergirls?

i can't seem to find any sample of their signatures, please direct.

bvm6gwegkkgrhqiokjgewoi.jpg

Yes it's their signatures, the sample at 1st page

But compared to their signatures at first page, Ye Eun and Sun Ye's signature has a little different

I think it's because they must sign a lot so they sign quickly and make their signature more simple

Compared to what they signed to me before at Singapore event, Yu Bin's signature is a little different, look very simple, like Lim's signature :), and Ye Eun and Sun ye, even more simple than what they signed on this album :P

Archived