Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest cluelessmercy_1

not bashing or anything but i cannot seem to get use to LIM. in all the photos she takes with the rest of WG members, she sticks out the most and not blend in well with the others. she may have an adorable and funny personality, but i still can accept her as a member of the group. that may have sounded harsh, and im sorry, but i'm totally missing the 4D member, SUNMI. besides yubin, sunmi was the 2nd member that made me listen to WG and got me interested in WG since i saw how she was in MTV wondergirls show. i miss the WG with only YUBIN,SUNYE,SUNMI,YEEUN, AND SOHEE as members. To be honest, LIM's style totally fits Miss A the most. I've loving Miss A and their music. it seems LIM could pull off MISS A image than WG Retro image. no offense. no bashing intended. just honest opinion.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^

No it's the MTV Iggy last year, March 2009, when the first time the girls performed at US TV shows, with 2PM, pikeyenny just reuploaded

Wonder World Tour = Amazing tour, let's wait something new from the girls :P

it's hard to believe our first US tour is done now. l feel like i should go on a plane and do makeup& hair, have a meet & greet...

i can NEVER forget every single show of this tour, and i'll miss every single moments,, what was the venues like, the audiences like,..

well, but it's not the end, right? i'll look forward to seeing you guys on our second tour which no one knows when it will be. haha ;)

once again, thanks a lot all of you who came to the shows, and who supported us tough they couldn't come, really, w/o you guys, we would

not have been able to to this.... thanx, thanx!! love you guys ;) XOXO

From Yenny XOXO

Mimi tweet again

또 삐지고 이럴거니깐 나는 아무말도 안하겠어 그치만 난 먹튀는 아냐 -_-

아냐 나 불꺼놓고 그거 천장위에다가 비추면서 놀았어요. 근데 달보단 은하계가 더 멋있더라

I miss u guys!!! and I wanna hear 'sunmika jo a~' again!!! kkkkkkkkk

Nobody translate Sun Mi tweets ? >< Please translate it

Guest vietboi_tuan

I miss u guys!!! and I wanna hear 'sunmika jo a~' again!!! kkkkkkkkk

SunMi just tweeted this...

I miss her too and want to scream for her name once again.

mimimimi0502 I miss u guys!!! and I wanna hear 'sunmika jo a~' again!!! kkkkkkkkk

12 minutes ago via web

OMG SUNMI girl come back with the girls, I'm willing to chant your name everyday for the rest of my life if you want me too. I miss her so much =(

Guest foebus

not bashing or anything but i cannot seem to get use to LIM. in all the photos she takes with the rest of WG members, she sticks out the most and not blend in well with the others. she may have an adorable and funny personality, but i still can accept her as a member of the group. that may have sounded harsh, and im sorry, but i'm totally missing the 4D member, SUNMI. besides yubin, sunmi was the 2nd member that made me listen to WG and got me interested in WG since i saw how she was in MTV wondergirls show. i miss the WG with only YUBIN,SUNYE,SUNMI,YEEUN, AND SOHEE as members. To be honest, LIM's style totally fits Miss A the most. I've loving Miss A and their music. it seems LIM could pull off MISS A image than WG Retro image. no offense. no bashing intended. just honest opinion.

actually i'm a bit hurt with your words. Lim worked so hard, tried to fit with the other girls, faced the antis, tried to make us happy and satisfied, moved to another side of the world ALONE and had to leave the friends that she love who later became miss A, one of the best rookies, while she still get hurt by antis or worse, the wonderfuls.

you know, i respect your opinion, i too miss sunmi a lot, but please appreciate lim more. she's so kind to us, she reaches us even when she knows that not all of us like her since the beginning

sunmi ahhhhhhhhhhhh

if you want to her sunmika jo a again pls comebackkkkk eieiei

my love ready for 6 wonders !!!!!!!!!!!!

^i'm SO willing to love 6 wonders as soon as possible.

sunmi i'm missing you so much. seeing you have a twitter now almost made me cry :(.

i just want to know what she's up to, ya know?

and is ANYONE willing to translate her tweets???

i know i'm not the only one that really wants to know what shes saying.

it would be sooo much appreciated :).

oh and the "sunmiki jo a~" thing, what does that mean? anyone care to elaborate for me ^_^;;.

Guest goldenGAZE

^ sunmika jo a~ is the fan cheer for Sunmi's part in "Tell Me". It's actually a really cute cheer with a great meaning (means Sunmi we like you~ how cute it that). I'm looking for a video to show you but i can't find one.Argh...(their was this one video of her getting all shy when the fans chanted it, so adorable).

It's touching to see Sunmi's latest tweet, it's like she really misses being on stage as a Wondergirl. We'll never forget you Sunmi~

Guest vietboi_tuan

^ sunmika jo a~ is the fan cheer for Sunmi's part in "Tell Me". It's actually a really cute cheer with a great meaning (means Sunmi we like you~ how cute it that). I'm looking for a video to show you but i can't find one.Argh...(their was this one video of her getting all shy when the fans chanted it, so adorable).

It's touching to see Sunmi's latest tweet, it's like she really misses being on stage as a Wondergirl. We'll never forget you Sunmi~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiXDg5yvB0

Here it is.

She nodded along. I love her!!!

Guest qoxie

How rude with the backhanded compliments!!!

This, while disregarding a WG career milestone (headlining-tour finale) & the hard work the 5 girls have put in to achieve it.

LIM, in particular, has slogged non-stop ever since she debuted in February. She is a rookie as well as the maknae, trying to settle in, learn Sunmi's bits, keep step with WG's relentless international itinerary, & win over the antis.

I will cut you some slack since I see you are a newbie soompier. But take note: WG fan boards don't tolerate such divisive talk anymore.

By all means, show support for Sumni. But do it in the right way.

Otherwise, stick with Youtube or Twitter, which tolerate such selfishness.

- - - - - - - -

I've re-transcribed the earlier tweets, twice over from the Chinese translations.

Keep in mind Hangul has its own nuances, & its street lingo even more.

Already, WGCN (China WFs) qualified themselves saying their versions aimed more to capture the underlying meanings, rather than go for 100% accuracy.

I've done the same when re-wording into English, cuz some of the Chinese phrases don't quite fit.

@josangsil 날개를 다  퇴화 시켜 버릴테다

@josangsil The wings have decayed (re: her old twitter account?)

나 눈팅다하고 있어-_-진짜~

I am diving in -_- true~

@kristen_hoosier hi !! kristen!!^^~

우와 폭풍트윗..

Wow Twitter storm..

하이 안냥?

Hi annyong (hello)?

@Moonworker 문!!!!

@Moonworker Moon!!!!

@JANEyjK 와썹 려려려쥬

@JANEyjK Wassup La la la cute

Cr: WGCN for the Chinese translations.

- - - - - - - -

Sunye movie poster spoof. The 'new' Korean title translates as "Come on Thailand' (I think).

Not sure the exact context, but FWIW the Wondercuty uploader had posted alongside a video collage of multiple Sunye "Come On" from the 'Irony' live performances.

2192hc6.jpg

Source: Wondercuty

Guest tommy96814

actually i'm a bit hurt with your words. Lim worked so hard, tried to fit with the other girls, faced the antis, tried to make us happy and satisfied, moved to another side of the world ALONE and had to leave the friends that she love who later became miss A, one of the best rookies, while she still get hurt by antis or worse, the wonderfuls.

you know, i respect your opinion, i too miss sunmi a lot, but please appreciate lim more. she's so kind to us, she reaches us even when she knows that not all of us like her since the beginning

Lim's my fav haha. she asked during her hawaii tour asking the fans what they know about her and everyone said she's chinese lolz or can speak chinese hm.

Guest valentino_rossi46

WOW According to Jane, she and The girls will fly back Korea tomorrow :)

But i dont think they will have time to rest in Korea, maybe back to film new MV?

Jane to Mimi

@mimimimi0502 my baby<3

Dave didnt forget the girls :) Hope his songs will be used this time

DaveStewart @WGsun HEY HOW ARE YOU ALL ?

I understand that you miss Sunmi, but Lim is working hard. You don't need to bash her, and saying "Not bashing or anything" does not mean you aren't bashing. It's like saying "No offense" when saying something offensive. We all miss our 4D Sunmi, but we should all accept Lim too. Have you seen them Live? She is amazing, and fits with the girls so well. I'm sorry. But I had to say something about this, because Lim does not deserve to be spoken of like this. At first I didn't think she fit, then I saw her live, and I was like OMG! Our 6th(technically 7th, cause I count Hyuna too) Wonder Girl is here! She's so good! And she did fit. So yeah.

Anyway. I'm so excited for Mimi's new twitter account! :) And I'm so happy that Lim and Yenny are getting so close! I'm also really proud of the girls for completing their tour. :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest kecebur

@tommy96814

i havent watched all the hawaii fancams, but based on the previous tours...

1. I Wanna

2. Goodbye

3. Don't Cha

4. So Hot

5. Nobody (Rainstone Remix)

6. This Time

7. Lim - Lip Gloss

8. Yubin - Boom Boom Pow

9. Yenny - Mercy

10. Sohee - Single Ladies

11. Sunye - Paparazzi

12. Survivor

13. Saying I Love You

14. Stick with u

15. 2 Different Tears

16. Tell Me

17. Nobody

thanks qoxie for the pics, but no Lim's T.T

Guest Stephy18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiXDg5yvB0

Here it is.

She nodded along. I love her!!!

Here's another one where you can hear wonderfuls say it.

It was during their first seoul concert.

Archived