Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

^

yeeun's having a great time!

who's that next to her? lim?

Yup. That's Lim. They look like they are having sooo much fun together. Well, Hawaii is paridise i think. that's where i plan on going on my honeymoon whenever i get married lol

Yenny has been absolutely GLOWING since she has been back in America and touring. She just has this aura around her that makes me not able to look away. I don't know. Maybe it always been there and i was too busy wrapped up in Sohee lol

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

^

^

LOL it's always been there :P

Yenny tweeted a Picture of Lim

111t8ag.jpg

무지개가 떴습ㄴㅣ다

Translation

woke up to the rainbow

cr; WGyenny @twitter + theHeartquake @twitter for translation

Guest eidolon

Lim and Yeeun looks so cute and happy. I'm glad to see them hanging out. They look so relaxed. I hope they take the time to rest and enjoy themselves before heading off to their next schedule. I really hope that Sunmi's twitter is legit, I really do. I miss her and I want to know how she's doing.

Guest vietboi_tuan

Glad Lim and Yenny are getting closer. Glad that Lim isn't always with SunYe anymore

and slowly warming up to YooBin, SoHee, and YeEun. Next SunMi ahhahaha wishful thinking.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye Sun Mi has never talked about her sur name so we never know until she graduate high school

OMG she even use her sur name for twitter account

Ho Yoon Moon - Moonworker - 1 JYPE USA staff also follow @mimimimi0502 so no doubt, she is true our 4D babe :P

Tweet more tweet more Sun Mi ah, we miss u so much

EDIT: Surprise surprise, i have just checked Mark PD twitter and he has just follow Sun Mi, ye ye

Guest SUJUfied.

Hey guyyys~ the Wonder Girls concert in Hawaii was awesome ^-^

I just finished uploading my FC of them at the concert: http://www.youtube.com/user/onetym012

Enjoy~~~~

Btw, does anyone know when they`re leaving? haha

Guest valentino_rossi46

From Lim

I think I'm in love with Hawaii <3

HAWAII (View from hotel) IT's BEautiful!!

24m4xlh.jpg

Guest petiteange22

i'm so glad lim's hanging out with yeeun!

they're getting closer with time, that's great!

next would be sohee and lim :)

hawaii is gorgeous!! i would love to visit!

Guest valentino_rossi46

From Yenny

Rainbow ( Wow Yenny looks so thin )

fut56d.jpg

난진ㅉㅏ높이 뛰었는ㄷㅔ ㅋㅋ

14t4f4g.jpg

And she up 1 small clip that she and Lim was playing at Hawaii

http://yfrog.com/j1i58z

Guest evilgary

yenny looks like shes having lots of fun there playing

its good to see they have time off from their schedule to relax

they look relax at the beach

lim and yenny look so happy

and sunmi 's backkkkkkkkkkk omg

at least we know what she doing through twitter

i miss u sunmi ahhh

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi has just update twitter

하이 안냥?

Anybody, please translate ^^

I hate the way allkpop call Sun Mi = former WGs ><

Former Wonder Girl Sunmi’s return to Twitter?

image.jpg

Former Wonder Girls member Sunmi may have returned to Twitter under the username @mimimimi0502.

Although confirmation as to whether this account is legit or not has not been revealed, fans have found that two JYPE USA staff members, Moonworker and JANEyjK, were following this possible Sunmi account. Another hint was that her profile picture was first seen on Twitter.

We certainly hope that this account is used by the real Sunmi and that we can follow how 4-D Sunmi is doing now-a-days as a student.

20100718_sumnitwitterreturn_2460x215.jpg

After 3 hours ( 3 hours ago she has nearly 1500), now Sun Mi has 3000 followers :)

Guest wonderful ♡

Another update from Sunmiiiiiiii ♥

우와 폭풍트윗..

Translations would be appreciated ^___^

Guest valentino_rossi46

1 more update from Sun Mi

나 눈팅다하고 있어-_-진짜~

Now she has 3300 followers :)

I used gg translate :"I'm doing everything nunting-_-real ~" ... hrm still dont understand, pls translate it

To celebrate the day Sun Mi back on twitterverse , photo spam :P

m20080717170500.jpg

0010_sohot.jpg

0024.jpg

011.jpg

wgxslim21.jpg

11cckuu.jpg

Our alien is so sexy

ng4.gif118.gif

Back to the day when we were so young and wild and free :)

ghjy.jpgCS09334079_1_1.jpg

Cute Mango :)

simsim4708120812124156sstp4.jpg

credit : sunmijjang

Guest qoxie

Strange, it has been half a day since the 2nd Honolulu concert, but zero fanpics to speak of.

Some accounts said WG cried onstage, though.

Sorry to spoil the mood but I really hope that twitter is for real.

Cuz it has completely stolen the limelight from what should be a triumphant end to WG's first headlining tour.

More images from the 1st Honolulu gig, all from Tumblr...

23r8kmx.jpg

xdva53.jpg

28a01h0.jpg

20b1itd.jpg

oje1ro.jpg

2rcrfx1.jpg

m7dfzl.jpg

2w3ssg2.jpg

wv7rrs.jpg

35088id.jpg

25rcbjb.jpg

s6q5g9.jpg

Cr: http://tamasawr.tumblr.com/

"JYP was awesome. Not only did he sing his own songs, he also played piano and sang a song by 2AM AND 2PM…oh and after the concert, he rode away on a moped. >;]"

6jj6ki.jpg

2d02ub.jpg

b484eq.jpg

Cr: http://-loveholic.tumblr.com/

s4a0wl.jpg

Cr:

This source also has almost a hundred pics.

http://rpasato.tumblr.com/

Guest songbird86

Omg, SunMi is back on twitter!? I remember when the speculating posts started, but has it been confirmed sunce JYPE staff are following her now? I've been wondering how she's been doing, but didn't want to ask or say anything (ya know bring back strong feelings in others). But now seeing this makes me so happy. I wonder if this means anything?

Awww, The WG World Tour is finished. I hope the girls are happy, and proud of themselves. They worked hard and did a really good job. I also, hope they take sometime to rest before tackling their next project (and we all know what that is). Glad to see Lim becoming closer with the other girls, it was only a matter of time though. She's sweet and the the girls are so nice, they just needed the chemistry to build.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

i am confuse :s

some people said mimi will back to wonder girls when she ready and some people said she's not ?

Guest goldenGAZE

^hahahahaha, i bet all the fanboys/fan girls will get jealous of the guy now. Yoobin looks like a diva in the picture, so hot!

I'm soo happy the tour has finally come to a close. It's has been a blast (judging from all the fan cams/ fan accounts). I'm soo proud of what the girls have achieved. I agree with everyone saying Lim seems closer to all the girls now, such a big change from the first concert (comparing it to now where we see her always posting twitter updates with other members). Hope the girls are having a well deserved break now.

Archived