Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

Someone on twitter linked this: http://blog.mnet.com.../99104422401494

There seems to be videos there but none of them work. Can someone check it out and clear this confusion up.

I just cant believe that none of the international wonderfuls would not know that the show started airing and it took 2 weeks later for us to figure that out.

Firstly, thanks for the link!!!

I knew the Mnet teasers were ripped from somewhere, & it wasn't all from Mark D's Facebook.

Secondly, the source videos are viewable only on a IE browser.

Mnet, like many Korean websites, uses a slightly-different method from Youtube's embed player.

In other words, Mnet requires you to download its own Media Player (ActiveX control) when you first surf to its video webpages. (It may prompt you to load its Media Player thereafter or in your next session.)

If your firewall throws up an alert warning doing this, put it in quarantine & continue.

Unlike Youtube's embed player which plays on the webpage itself, clicking on the equivalent Mnet embed image will open the relevant video in a new IE window box.

I learned this while trying to watch the network's shows previously.

Thirdly, the Mnet webpage indicates there will be 8 teaser vids.

I posted the 5th one (featuring 2PM) yesterday, even tweeting to ask what the boys were saying. (They mentioned WG a number of times.)

The 6th teaser is just out (see above). I was about to post a screengrab but will now pass.

Instead, I will look at maybe ripping the videos myself & uploading them somewhere (for those who want them).

Gimme a couple of days, depending on how busy the WG updates are.

Missed out on the allkpop article but, from the look of things, I think the writer has the right idea but had just described it wrongly.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Fanaccount of Mississauga concert.

No WG pics, but there are fancams at the source.

Wonder Girls Concert was AWESOME!!

July 15, 2010

Wonder Girls concert was a blast! Even  though I wasn’t a VIP, the girls put on such a great performance!

So I went with my sister to the concert. We left the house at 4PM and  got to York University around 4:25PM and went to Ink Blotz to buy our  GO Bus tickets. It was my first time ever, so I had to ask around to  find out which bus goes to Square One. Finally we found out, it was the  46 or 47 bus. 46 having to stop at Bramalea first before. Since 46 came  first, we hopped on that one. And it was a double-decker bus! Fun! Our  first time on a double-decker bus, so we went up and took the front  seats. Great view!

Just a bit scary when you go under a bridge. It feels like it’s going  to hit you!! So we got to Bramalea.. all along I was wondering where  Bramalea was.. it’s in Brampton!! And then we got to Square One, finally  after a little over an hour. Traffic was bad on the highway with all  the construction. Ugh… weekday traffic is no fun at all… especially if  you don’t have an A/C car.

We got off at the Square One terminal.. boy is that place huge! Not  just the mall, but the whole area. But I love it! I would love to live  in that area, especially with the new Fernbrook condo that is getting  built their. It looks so cool from the outside! I’m talking about this  one here:

It would be so convenient to live their. Steps away from Square One, a  performing arts centre, city hall, theatres, Playdium, bus terminals,  etc. Mississauga Chinatown is just 10 minutes away.. Close to highways..  Anyway back to the story.

Once we got to Square One, we went to Dollarama to buy some glow  sticks. I was walking along the first aisle where I see they place party  stuff and I see an employee. I ask her where the glow sticks were, she  thought about it and told me aisle 6. So we finish walking down aisle 1  and there it is right in front of us. Glow sticks of so many kinds! Big  richard simmons glows sticks for $1.25, we bought two – orange and blue. And we also bought medium ones – pink – for a dollar which we didn't end up using. Maybe they can be used for another concert or even Civic holiday. Didn't plan on buying the glow sticks if they weren't the official Wonder Girls light sticks.

I’ve never been to the Living Arts Centre, but I knew it was located  west of the mall, where that dome theatre was. So we found our way out  of the mall and got to the Living Arts Centre. It was about 6PM when we  got their. About 20-30 people were there already. There was a group who  were going to do a flashmob.. did that even happen? I can’t even  remember. I just remember the guy saying flashmob in 10 minutes… I don’t  recall seeing them perform. I just remember that they were VIPs and  once it was open, they packed their stuff away and went to the VIP room.  Sooo jealous!!!

There was the lady who was setting up the merchandises for sale. She   wasn’t open until 7PM.. So we just sat around.. went out to take some  pictures until she started selling. CD was $10, poster was $10, glow  sticks for $5 (compared to mine, they were like 1/3 of it, the only  thing that reminded me was I should have brought a black permanent pen  so I could impose and write Wonder Girls on my glow sticks to make  people think I got better WG glow sticks, lol!), keychain was $5,  t-shirts (2Am, 2PM, Wonder Girls blue and black type) for $30.00 each,  female t-shirt for $20, and last but not least, the one and only XL  sweater for $55. And the sweater was sold to the 2nd buyer, whom was a  white skinny fanboy. I know the merchandise was heavily priced, but I  wanted a sweater that would fit. It looked good and I probably would  have actually worn it. I guess all the fans at the Toronto concert on  Saturday bought it all. =P Only the poster and CD was actually fairly  priced. I got my CD in the mail from the pre-order so I didn’t need to  buy it. Anyway, we ended up buying a black Wonder Girls tee, 2AM and 2PM  tee. $90 bucks for 3 tees, WTF was I thinking?! It better be good  quality and their faces better not disappear that fast!

The place got more and more crowded, thank goodness we came a bit  early so the merchandise area wasn’t as packed. After buying it, we just  went and sat down again. Decided to throw on the shirt to test it out.  Didn’t have a place to put it, so I just through it on top of what I was  wearing. I must of looked fat. >_< I wore the Wonder Girls one  and my sis put on the 2PM one.

I started to see a line form for the right orchestra, the entrance  doors. That was our entrance, so we got up and started lining up. About  20 people in front of us. So it wasn’t bad. 10 minutes later, lines got  really LONGG. Even the upper floors, everyone just started staring down  and hanging out around the balcony. And finally we got to enter after  ease-dropping into other peoples conversations–peeps in front of us and  behind us. Gosh those VIP holders, taking photos with the Wonder Girls  and meeting them…

We made it to our seats! It was closer than I thought. $50 was worth  it (compared to Jay Chou’s concert at Air Canada Centre where I paid $90   per ticket and I was still like 100m away…). I can actually see their  faces.

I was about behind 8 rows of people? Row E (5 rows) + 3-4 rows of  VIPs. Right in the centre too! When the hall was nearly filled, the  opening act started. BTW, it was a SOLD OUT concert. Woot! Wonder Girls!  But I noticed Row B was empty, only like 4 people were seated in that  row and they were on the sides too. Was it reserved or something?! Did  this whole group not make it?!

Kate Todd? I think that was her. Sorry, I have no clue who she was.  She had nice songs, but I never heard of them. I would have preferred  2AM/2PM. Have an energetic opening act to get all the fans hyped. I  would have gone crazy if 2PM came. Probably would have even bought VIP  tickets. Even JYP doing the opening act would have been fine. At least I  knew some songs from him.

Finally, she finished her songs and it was Wonder Girls turn. I was a  bit pissed at the new camera we bought the day before. Had I got a day  to play around with it, I probably could have taken better photos and  videos. It could take HD720p videos, and I DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT IT.   Stabilization my richard simmons! Some of the pictures were so blurry. I don’t know,  but I have to play around with the camera more. I am still trying to  save money for my DSLR. If I got to take it with that like that lady in  front right there, I would of have some awesome pictures. Ugh! Go on  SALE damn it, you’ve released Canon T2i, T1i should go for half price!  Anyway, the curtains rolled down and they were setting up, took them  like 5 minutes. The people sitting up on the 2nd floor near the stage  saw them preparing and started screaming and waving. Us.. we looked up  to find out what was going on… prepared the camera. And the performance  for Wonder Girls finally started!

It was a nice opening. But honestly, I wasn’t a crazy Wonderful  fan,  so I don’t know that much about their songs. Probably heard it a  couple  times, but that was like a year or two ago. Their live was  better than I  thought. SoHee is sooooo skinny. So was SunYe, she needs  some rest  after all that has happened. Her vocals were splendid. YuBin  looked  super hot, HyeLim was popping with her dance skills and YeEun’s  vocals  were soo good! They moved on to sing So Hot.

Their English was pretty good too. Especially Lim, YeEun,  and  SunYe.  They sang Nobody (Rainstone Mix):

They moved on to their solo performances, with Lim being first. She  so cool. I think she’s my favourite. Not being biased because she’s  Chinese and can speak Cantonese, but she sounded like a cool girl to  hang out with. So pretty too. Sorry, didn’t get her solo video because I  was busy listening to her talk and then do her dance. She was asking  the audience how each member was. The answers from the fans were HOT,  AWESOME, etc. And someone in the row in front of us on the left said “SO  AM I” in reply to “YuBin is hot”. Lol! That girl their was pretty  hyper. She tried to do a seat wave too. Lim can dance so powerfully!!  Hot! YuBin was next, then YeEun, then SoHee and finally leader SunYe.

SoHee is so skinny and tall! She looked prettier in person.

The rest changed their outfits and came out and joined SunYe to  perform Survivor in their Tango dresses and shoes. It was a cool  performance. Only if the venue was huger, they could have fireworks,  that would have been awesome! They then went to strip off (don’t think  badly, they went behind the curtains to take off the red skirts) their  skirts and had nice lovely white dresses. They sang the song that YeEun  wrote and composed. It was a lovely song.

The dry ice was just filling up the place. Lol at the row of VIPs.  They couldn’t see a thing and was hesitating on whether to stand up or  not. Then they all just decided to stand. Their was a security guard or  other guy walking around telling people to turn off their cameras. I was  pretty much in the middle so we didn’t get caught. You can’t stop us!  Lol! We just put our cameras down when we saw it happen. Then once he  left, cameras rolling again! 

Then I don’t remember if they performed other songs but anyway, they  showed the 2 Different Tears music video and then came out to perform  the song. They did Tell Me after that and told the crowd to all dance  and sing to the “Tttt tell me” part. Could I say, we were great!! ^_^

[Videos didn't upload properly, so I'll  do that tomorrow]

Then they did a fake ending and we all screamed for some ice cream.  No, we screamed for Wonder Girls! Won-der Girls! Won-der Girls! Oh god  it was loud!! And finally they came out!

Source: http://htruc.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/wonder-girls-concert-was-awesome/

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I received my 2DT album in today's mail! *spazz* :lol:

My, the CD package is huge -- both wide and heavy!!

Though it is thick like a normal CD, the area seems double than ordinary digipaks. And it weights a hefty 200 grams -- just to give a comparison, an iPhone is 137 grams.

Don't know if that is a standard with korean albums, but definitely it gives a valuable object impression.

And the photos are :wub:

Guest qoxie

WG is not going to Hualien after all. That's verified, for now.

FYI It was pretty chaotic all day on various fronts; I thought I'd better wait for things to settle down first.

The Hualien county media was still publishing follow-up news briefs during the morning.

But, noticeably, none was picked up by the national press (unlike with the MUSIF concert news).

Confirmation finally came when Hualien changed their festival website's scheduled performers.

70w3de.jpg

Source: http://www.summerfes...es/party_24.jpg

Complicating matters, there were online flaming wars when word got around that the MUSIF ticket sales failed to happen too.

The news media disseminated the official explanations during the evening.

I am still catching up on the latter developments.

2v980gx.png

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo...5/35/29bae.html

MUSIF 2010 concert tickets delayed, the fans devastated, WONDERGIRLS issues statement denying they are going to Hualien

Yahoo Taiwan update: 2010/07/15 17:15 Jian Liyan / roundup

Tickets for the "Mnet Ultimate Live In Taiwan" concerts did not go on sale as scheduled, devastating the fans who had queued up so hard in waiting! The MUSIF 2010 concerts were to feature WONDERGIRLS, 2PM, MBLAQ; the tickets originally to begin selling at noon today (July 15). But a temporary halt to proceedings caused many fans to go online & rant. The organizer said they had received very late on May 14 night a request from the Korean side. The latter wanted to change the stage design because the artistes wanted to be closer to the fans. There was no choice but to delay ticket sales to 12pm next Wednesday (July 21).

It is understood that the Korean side, after due consideration, decided to change the original 凹-shaped stage into one that extended out in the middle. The altered design plan was then urgently sent to the Taiwan side very late on July 14 night. There was inadequate time to react, forcing the fan apology & ticketing postponement during the early morning of July 15. They are currently re-looking at the planning details. For now, ticket sales are rescheduled for next week. The Korean side conveyed through show organizer Very Aspect that the modification is to let the fans get closer to their idols & to facilitate the best lighting effects. They hoped everybody can make allowances.

Besides WONDERGIRLS, 2PM & MBLAQ who have been announced, the Korean side has not confirmed the other performers yet. Kpop fans may have to wait before cheering. In addition, there was recent talk that WONDERGIRLS will come to Taiwan later this month for a Hualien event. JYPE Korea issued a statement today denying they have received any such invitation. At present, they will affirm that WG will only participate in the MUSIF 2010 concerts on August 21~22, & clarified to the fans that the girls will not come to Taiwan in July.

- - - - - - - - -

2n6x4pj.gif

Source: http://yeeun.wordpre...pcake-from-yei/

Guest valentino_rossi46

They r now in Hawaii :)Wanna see their photos at the beach soon :) ( Bikini girls :P)

We've landed in Hawaii! Last two shows of the WONDERGIRLSWORLD summer tour... We're so excited to be here, but also sad because it's almost over. So come out and spend this very special finale with us and JY!

From WG FB

Celebrate Nobody By Wonder Girls (Sexy Dragon & Rachel Zhang)

awesome, they r from Toronto

From Followwg twitter

To celebrate the conclusion of our summer tour, we've prepared something very special for our Hawaii fans!!! :)

Attention HAWAII fans! It's time to get creative~~~ Tell us why you love the Wonder Girls and include the hashtag #iLOVEwg!

And the girls will RT their favorite comments here! #iLOVEwg

20 lucky fans attending one of our last two shows in Hawaii will each receive an autographed photo of the girls! RT and good luck!! #iLOVEwg

Cant believe they ­only have 2 shows left

Our girls = amazing right ?:)

Guest qoxie

WG backstage at Music Core(?)

esm71g.png

Source: Wondercuty

- - - - - - - -

There is a Mnet M!Coundown 200th-episode congratulatory video which featured WG, amongst others.

Hopefully someone can rip the segment for reloading into YT. (I have seen these done for BIGBANG & 2NE1.)

Screengrab:

2d1jq7s.gif

Source: http://cafe366.daum....=20100715190634

- - - - - - - -

Awsome or what?

Wonder Girls - People chanting for them in SF 20100613

- - - - - - - -

69kup0.jpg

35m1nht.jpg

Cr: 130091 @ Baidu

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

i don't want to sound pervertic, but i really want to see WG in bikini, and i'm a girl

it just that WG had always been conservative and never exposed their body/stomach too much like other girl group

so i always wonder how their body will look like in bikini.

i bet it'll be better than other girl groups, becuz when WG perform adult ceremony back in 2007, i got a glimpse of their beautifully structure stomach.

Sunye: flat and curvy

yeeun: womanly curvy

yoobin; hot abs

sohee: small and flat

sunmi: super tiny and flat

lim: i saw her stomach when she was performing naughty girl with sarah and she have a curve with a little fats, but now since she's slimming down, i think she have some curve.

i'm really envious of their body...lol

i found this video on youtube, a korean report of wonder world tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqx5oaxKVaU&feature=related

i can't wait for 'made in wonder girls' can't wait for wonderday interactions.

Guest cr15co

^

^

^

^

I didn't know the teasers have been released!!

Can someone post the links here please? Thank you.

here are a couple teaser that was released recently, i think there's one to two more, i just don't have the patience to search for the others on youtube ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwHjKiTWZtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOPIRILeQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfJGFkQxHWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTdR4QFFQJg&feature=related

Guest Mia_Mia

Suzy and Jia are most grateful to Sunye 'unnie'

so basically Shindong had been talking to them about 2am and 2pm asking them which oppa was the one they remembered the most for their encoragement...the question was asked to Suzy, and they were all expecting a male name but Suzy says Sunye unnie..keke..which has everyone in splits since obviously Sunye isn't an "oppa" .... then Suzy launches off into a long description about why she said Sunye's name for the person she mentioned on a broadcasted show...how she's had help training by Sunye a lot before debut (this is just adorable!...especially since many say that Suzy looks like Sunye's sister... ^^)

then Shindong asks Jia the same question but is careful to add the option of whether its an "unnie or oppa" :P .... so Jia also says Sunye was the one to help her out a lot

starts from 27:20 onwards...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ul77RFSwXWo/

if anyone could do a better translation I would be really grateful....kekeke

Guest vietboi_tuan

I was online and saw

Wonder Girls - Keroro Fighter Live Battle Episodes...

Really want to watch it but couldn't understand a thing.

Did Wondersubbers sub these videos or anyone know

where I can find them to watch? (mostly for SunMi)

Guest Pike Yenny

[Arirang Pop In Seoul] 100716 Wonder Girls @ Star Access [Eng Subtitle]

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/arirang-pop-in-seoul-100716-wonder-girls-star-access-eng-viet-subtitle/

gd1vA.jpg

Guest Pike Yenny

[Arirang Pop In Seoul] 100716 Wonder Girls @ Star Access [Eng Subtitle]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clgx2UbFKWs

minahn couple hahaha

sohee : i'm off go to bed

sunye : with me

Guest qoxie

Toronto fanpics.

302q9n4.jpg

16jr9kx.jpg

210f3pk.jpg

opb4gm.jpg

2pra79f.jpg

ixqxxi.jpg

2a62knn.jpg

15nrabm.jpg

2ziwm51.jpg

63r72r.jpg

s3n0xg.jpg

Cr: as tagged. Wondercuty

- - - - - -

Tour pics.

30mwjlw.jpg

Cr: Newsen

- - - - - - - -

Daum has many latest Korean articles about ex-Ohsonyeo (5Girls) members showing support for G.Na (Gina Choi).

The congratulatory video has Yoobin & is supposed to air on Mubank today (July 16).

2hpro6e.jpg

Cr: Daum

Guest valentino_rossi46

OngBin for today ha ha

[NEWS] 100716 Seulong takes a photo with Yoobin

Male group 2AM's Seulong revealed a photo with Wonder Girls' Yoobin.

On the 9th on his personal minihompy, he wrote "I'm wearing black inside the building", along with a picture of him and Yoobin.

In the photo, they show their bare faces with sunglasses on, doing a warmhearted pose.

The netizens who saw this photo commented "Something makes them look good together", "This warmhearted image is nice to see"

110hawx.jpg

CREDITS : Nate ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM

And Yubin has just tweet

aloha~~~~~~ hehehehehe^^ actually we're in Hawaii~~~ so we just have two more show TT but let's Rock and have Fun yo~~~

오늘따라 우리쪼꼬가 너무 보고싶구나....... 쪼꼬야아~~~~~~~

@WGyubin i very envy with your picture with seulong....kekeke.....

@shuchichan U know what??? seulong is unnie to me kkkkkkk

So Yoo Bin doesnt call Ong = Ong oppa but Ong unnie ha ha :P

Guest YW1801

2DT dropped a whopping 9 spots on the K-Chart. :( Well, they had a good run. :D

4 Jun - #2

11 Jun - #2

18 Jun - #2

2 Jul - #6

9 Jul - #8

16 Jul - #17

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ex-member of 5girls sent a message of support to G.NA

ldh1412201007161105420.jpg

G.NA's 1st debut stage on 16th at KBS 'Music Bank' with the title song called I'll back off so you can live better

After the perf. she recieved a message from the celebities.

In a special video to be released and it showed the special relationship between G. NA and them.

The video appeared on a group of stars 5girl had been playing in the G. NA and Wonder Girls Yubin, After School, Yui Hyosung's Secret.

The message is about the support and encouragement.

After the group disbanded, Yubin join the Wonder Girls in JYP Entertainment.

Yujin joined by the name Yui into the after-school,singers and actors, CF model is a big success.

Hyosung's Secret as the leader of the 'magic',the popular hits.

G. NA was the leader of 5girl since. She was a trainee with outstanding skills and engaging visuals and a body has been expected.

credit Ino.Uno@Gina thread

She just summarized the news, so hope we can see the full translated soon, and the video :)

I always dream of 5 Girls special stage :P

Archived