Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Here are the things I made for the photo remix contest thing...I think they're good...so I decided to share them with ya'll...tell me what you think...thanks...so yeah...Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Sunye:

631524950_380064.gif

Yenny:

YENNY-mtv-iggy-remix-full2.gif

Lim:

LIM-mtv-iggy-remix-full2.gif

Sohee:

sohee.gif

Yubin:

YUBIN-mtv-iggy-remix-full2.gif

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghae<3

Some Sohee Lim action<3

img5039by.jpg

img5040b.jpg

img5041b.jpg

Im glad they are getting closer!

more pictures coming soon....

img5038b.jpg

Yeeun is so cute<3 I love Sunye's smile.

img4884b.jpg

img4913b.jpg

img4919b.jpg

img4927b.jpg

img4930b.jpg

img4932b.jpg

img4936b.jpg

img4937b.jpg

img4938b.jpg

img4949b.jpg

img4950br.jpg

img4953be.jpg

img4956b.jpg

img4965bc.jpg

img4969b.jpg

img4973bf.jpg

img4977b.jpg

img4984b.jpg

img4988b.jpg

img4990b.jpg

img5004b.jpg

img5005bk.jpg

img5006b.jpg

img5009b.jpg

img5014b.jpg

img5019be.jpg

img5037bj.jpg

img5045be.jpg

img5047b.jpg

img5049b.jpg

img5055b.jpg

img5058b.jpg

img5059b.jpg

img5061b.jpg

img5062b.jpg

img5064bf.jpg

img5070b.jpg

img5075b.jpg

Guest byulchonsa

Hi! I've been a member of soompi since ages ago but i think this is my first time posting here, i am such a lurker =P

I like the wonder girls since Irony days so seeing their ups & downs makes me love them more <3

i just wanted to share my fancams taken in Mississauga, hope you enjoy it ^__^

I Wanna

Don't Cha & So Hot

Nobody (rainstorm remix)

2DT

Tell Me

Nobody

Sorry for the unnecessary noise on Tell Me vid because that is my favorite song of them so i got to excited =P

and you know what guys, my camera's memory got full when Nobody ended & the battery started to get empty.. It was so funny :D

Wonder Girls & Wonderfuls~~~

FIGHTING! ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

So Hee lost weight right, her cheeks now are smaller ><

In this photo she even thinner than Sun Ye, oh So hee ah ..., but she still so hot :)

I realized in this US tour, in every photos So hee looks so awesome, even when she is not the main, like Sun Mi always beautiful even not in front, now So hee also :P

Love this pic, Go Mandu Go Ahn Chic:)

Guest qoxie

Thanks for sharing the concert fanpics & fancams!

kimicka 13 -- Very nice with the animated gifs too!

- - - - - - - - -

WG's MUSIF 2010 concerts in Taiwan was featured on CTi TV news station.

For non-Chinese listeners: it introduced the gigs & the 3 participating artistes, then highlighted the top-ticket price vis-a-vis what Jody Chiang (Queen of Taiwan dialect music) is charging.

The Taiwanese print media is also starting to report the concerts online.

But their content has nothing new to highlight about, so maybe I will post screengrabs later instead.

- - - - - - -

BTW A new Mnet teaser has been made available, for those not yet in the know.

It features 2PM. Dunno what they're talking about, but WG was mentioned a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ek3NWmGkxA&feature=youtu.be

- - - - - - -

Sony Ericsson Asia-Pacific Facebook has released 5 WG ringtones so far, inc. a LIM set (3 ringtones).

Here are the direct download links, for those who can't or don't wanna login.

The file are very tiny, so the data transfer will take only a split second.

http://bit.ly/a6TBnL (zip file 72kb)

http://bit.ly/9Cebx6 (zip file 44kb)

http://bit.ly/b6vr2V (zip file 107kb)

- - - - - - - - - -

WG Pipeline Cafe concert poster.

Guest xjjjLOVE

thanks for sharing the pics!!

The girls look so amazing >.<

i'm really hoping they can attend the concert, I miss seeing them with Korean artists :D

Guest qoxie

A Sina blog published a BTS photo essay of the Seoul tourism CFs.

Translated from the Chinese text.

WONDERGIRLS CF location filming & full chronicle

By 首尔玩家李磊

2010-07-14 08:12:10

Location filming for 2010 Seoul promotional videos; WONDERGIRLS & China child star at Lotte World

Lately, WONDERGIRLS's target market has shifted abroad. While their popularity in Korea might have been overtaken by the 9-member group SNSD, they remain at the forefront among VIPs. Valuing their overseas reputation, Seoul city had invited them to guest in this year's tourism promotional videos. On the pretext of work, I was able to get close access to the ladies & the top-notch Korean filming troupe.

Speaking of the promotional videos, these past few years have seen both domestic & foreign cities embark on great efforts. Seoul city started using Korean stars as guests for their filmed CFs since last year. In other words, the stars do not get the leading roles. They would be positioned instead within the CF storyline to give the audience a pleasant surprise. This method's impact is still awaiting the audience's feedback.

The first outdoor filming location was under Banpo Bridge along Seoul's Han River. Originally a very common bridge, it was remodeled into the world's longest bridge fountain by the city government last year. This place has become 'water for fairies, mountains for dragons', how spiritual! A 'hearse' & bodyguards in black appeared, indicating the VIPs have arrived.

Sunye & Yoobin came out of the car. They looked like ordinary girls & were dressed very normally. Yoobin was even carrying a bag; I do not know if it was a prop or a personal item. I thought they would get changed in the props vehicle, & did not expect they are already in costume for the filming.

The makeup artist knelt down & vigorously massaged cosmetic emulsion onto their legs. This is a most-common sight in location filming; slender legs would thus become very caress-able.

Actually, it was these two who are the CF's main protagonists. 2 new Chinese artistes, merely minor celebrities. They also received the massaging service on their legs.

Huh? The massaging was done & an embracing segment next? Actually, the costume designer was carefully wrapping protective blouses over the 2 WONDERGIRLS, so as to prevent them from accidentally exposing themselves. In fact, they were not dressed that inadequately. It appears outdoor filming for Korean stars entails exposing their legs as little as possible!

The preparations are done. Let's head out.

It took a while to walk to the filming site. Because the 2 ladies were dressed low-profile, it was no surprise that they did not attract any side glances from passers-by.

These 2 WONDERGIRLS are 'wonder' thin; this was my deepest impression of them. Their legs & faces, especially Sunye's. In reality, they [she] are already pitifully thin. But, when stretched out over photographic film, this appearance type is considered the most photogenic.

Wrapped in protective blouses, the 2 ladies reached the filming site without a hitch.

Standing in position. They took off the protective blouses only when the director was about to begin filming. The Chinese girl in the middle was not inferior in any respect. My Korean colleagues even quietly whispered to me: Chinese girls seem prettier~

That's the world's longest bridge fountain in the background. The night view is magnificent, I recommend it!

'Action!' The chemistry between the 3 ladies was very tacit.

Filming a CF is not an easy chore. To tell a coherent story in 30 seconds, the demand on the actors' facial expressions is very stringent.

This reaction shot was filmed more than 5 times. The director continuously asked the ladies to smile more exaggeratedly. Watching from the side, it felt like my own jaw was coming loose.

Why were these bodyguards wearing red neckties? Perhaps it was their security agency's trademark. The Korean entertainment industry & the peripheral industries are quite mature & motivated. There was no segregation, except for the arrangement of a few red neckties as lookouts. Some curious local residents stopped to watch, but any further approach was forestalled by the bodyguards.

Is this guy the legendary "stand-in"?

Post-filming, they wore their protective blouses again while being interviewed.

The Korean production team switched locations very rapidly. The many furnishings & equipment were redeployed in a split second. Everyone in the troupe was very dedicated; they are all young people who love TV-related work.

China hunk "XSIA 高夏" during the filming.

Glancing back at the Han River, I spotted the female protagonist taking selcas with WONDERGIRLS. Ha, plot spoiler!

This place seemed to be most optimal for filming. The composition of man & bridge was very harmonious.

The child star of China CFs. Beloved by all, "Baby" is the main protagonist of another [seoul] CF.

Below Banpo Bridge & close to the river edge is the "Jamsu Bridge". As the name suggests, this is a flood-prone bridge. That's why whenever the news media reports that "Jamsu Bridge is closed," those in Seoul can determine how big the rainfall was. Here is a tip: the nearest subway station to Banpo Bridge is 20 minutes' walk away. Taking a cab here to appreciate the night view is recommended. Tell the taxi driver "Jamsu Bridge" or pass him such a written note; it will get you to the exact destination. Alight there & you can see Banpo Bridge. [i.e. it sits on top of Jamsu Bridge. - qoxie]

The next outdoor filming location was at the Lotte World indoor ice-skating rink. Many Korean TV dramas have used this place for scenery. Look upwards from here & the Lotte World horizon appears endless. The joyous atmosphere immediately infected me. Korea's Winter Olympics figure-skating champion Kim Yu-na mentioned this place many times during interviews. She had once trained here at the start of her career. She even said this was one of her favorite arenas, because it was nice & warm.

Yu-na's success has greatly boosted the sport of ice-skating in Korea. Many parents are encouraging their kids to take the figure-skating route, in hopes that the offspring can also become an ice queen.

Likewise, there was no segregation here, no mass clearouts. The ice rink was as before, with everyone doing what they wanted. The ladies & their personal bodyguards would casually enter the ice together. The advertisement agency wanted to magnify the natural environment without hindering the public. This handsome uncle was the girls' personal bodyguard. He was quite dedicated, unafraid of even the CF's producer. He also constantly interfered with my camera aim.

WONDERGIRLS, so energetic onstage, was sub-par when it came to ice-skating skills.

Upon repeated cues, Sohee would hop mysteriously into the camera scene. The way she was holding the mask is so lovely.

The human traffic at Lotte World was very large. Simple retractable-belt barrier stands were used. The CF was filmed 6 times amid extremely noisy surroundings. Sohee was hurriedly hopping to & fro.

Her distinctive mandoo face & "pure" expressions made Sohee the most easily-remembered of all the group members.

Source: http://blog.sina.com...520100k150.html

Guest Stephy18

Wonder Girls’ online Mnet reality show is a hit

At the end of June, it was announced that there would be a new reality show about the Wonder Girls’ tour in America.

The show has been airing since the 28th of June on MNET.com on every Mondays and Thursdays.

The show will end on the 22nd of July.

Backstage footage of the girls have revealed a new side of the girls and even 2PM, who was their opening guest. The netizens have been tuning in to watch every episode and maybe you guys can check it out yourself.

A lot of you guys went to the concert so it’s cool to see what happens backstage, apart from even interviews.

cr: ALLKPOP

WTH??? Did allpop make a mistake? Because I never heard about this. I'm so confused. I can't believe that it started two weeks ago and NOBODY knew about it. That is just plain weird. Didn't they just release teasers.

Someone on twitter linked this: http://blog.mnet.com/chmnet/99104422401494

There seems to be videos there but none of them work. Can someone check it out and clear this confusion up.

I just cant believe that none of the international wonderfuls would not know that the show started airing and it took 2 weeks later for us to figure that out.

EDIT:

OK mystery solved. Those videos are just teasers. They been airing teasers since 6/28 not actual episodes. It will start airing on July 30th. Ok what a relief. Didn't miss anything. lol

V

V

V haha yeah. allkpop already took the article down. That was so fail lol

Guest sunmikiwangjang

allkpop messed up.

There have been 4 teasers total, i think.

The show starts airing July 30th.

So dont get all confused.

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

^

^

^

I didn't know the teasers have been released!!

Can someone post the links here please? Thank you.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

thank you all for the pics and the news :)

i really want to know if they will have a come back this year :(

Guest evilgary

sunye looks really funny and goofy in the above gifs. shes really cute in it too.

seems like a pretty bad condition to film the cf for sohee since the noise at lotte world is disturbing

Guest valentino_rossi46

Hye Lim’s V-line garners attention

20100714_hyelimvline_main.jpg

On the 12th, Wonder Girls‘ member Hye Lim updated her Twitter account with several selca photos.

Amongst the photos uploaded, the netizens have shown the most interest in two of them which reveals Hye Lim’s V-line.

With the left photo (below), she left the comment, “am i angry? no. i am bored. :P,” while with the other photo, she commented, “this was before the show in….uhm….uh….^^;;;;;;;.”

20100714_hyelimvline_story.jpg

Netizens and fans who have seen the photos replied back things such as, “You look even more prettier than before,” “You look like a playgirl~” and “Cute.”

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls’ next visit for their World Tour 2010 is Honolulu, Hawaii on July 16th and 17th.

AKP

At first, 95% left comment when Lim joined as Oh this girl is so ugly, she didnt fit, no emotion face etc

Now the comment is : Oh, she is beautiful, she always pretty lol

Guest valentino_rossi46

To keep this thread alive ><

Some tweet from Lim

I wonder what Hawaii would be like! >< I've heard a lot about Hawaii but it's actually my first time going there! So I'm really excited! :)

@lucky9436 i'll try to update u all with new photos! :)

@KDumbledore I love peacefulness :)

@WGml hm...i'm scared of water..! :(

@alvinlyt I wanna tan myself! (except for my face..lol)

Lim helps us know more about her :) : love peacefulness, scared of water, want tanning :P

i also love lim from twitter pics ,

i like her eyes, big and sweet i think

i miss the girls on tv show ... cant wait for mnet

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^Ye Eun is so cute : " Im a barbie girl " LOL

Wonderday :) Love when Yoo Bin call :" Woo Young ahhh " :)

So Made in Wonder Girls will release more teaser for each girl ?

And everyone who know photoshop, join the photo remix contest by MTV Iggy :) with a chance to win a Wonder Girls CD, Wonder Girls T-Shirt, and a personalized autographed Wonder Girls photo

http://blog.mtviggy.com/wonder-girls-photo-remix-contest/

Archived