Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cluelessmercy_1

i hope the girls aren't overexerting themselves with the tour. hopefully they are balancing their work and leisure time equally. the girls need their proper rest.

Guest talksound

i heard they were talking about sohee, starting in 2:35. can someone sub it please?

heechul is basically saying that he has his ideal types from girl groups, and sohee is one of them (as everyone knows)

and then thunder from mblaq says his ideal type is the same as heechul's, which is sohee (i think we all know this already too)

Guest i.said.goodbye

I don't think this has been shared yet.

Wonderdonna

Yoobin+-+Fleamadonna%282%29.png

[ommitted]

When Wonder Girls visited Taiwan for promotion back in April of this year, YooBin wore a top and leggings by Korean brand Fleamadonna. The top can be purchased here for approximately $169.90 (although for some reason the color is not specified) and the leggings can be purchased here for approximately $85.10. These are sale prices of 50% off!

Credits: Fleamadonna, Luisaviaroma, GBN

- T.S.

Read the article here

cr; me91 @yoobinthread

--------------------------------------

Yoobin at House of Blues Anaheim

tumblr_l585r2m0bJ1qasvleo1_1280.jpg

cr; xhijoycex @twitter

Guest will

A Look Inside Wonder Girls "2 DIFFERENT TEARS"

wondergirls YT

I received my album yesterday, love it. (:

This Friday, July 9, the album photobook+CD will be available for purchase in the United States

to get your own copy of Wonder Girls "2 Different Tears"

wow you are lucky... i hope all the albums of wonder girls will be available here in the PHILIPINES.

TO ALL PINOY WONDERFULS pls vote for wonder girls in myx just type MYX VOTE 2 DIFFERENT TEARS and send to 2366..

it debuted at #15 in MYX International top 20.. I don't know if its available in other countries

Guest qoxie

2DT is ranked #27 on Melon's consolidated chart for the first half of 2010.

Congrats to WG. (The higher-ranked songs were released earlier, so let's not get too disheartened. For perspective, look at where April chart-toppers like RAIN & Hyori ranked.)

Translated from the Chinese article:

50 Most Popular Song Rankings

By Bella@kpopn.com

Published: 2010/07/08

MELON music site announced their 50 most popular songs for the first half of 2010!!

These rankings are based on 40% live streaming & 60% downloads ~ Come see if those you support appear on it!

Oh yeah ~ This are only the first half-year rankings. That's why Suju & SS501 did not apparently make any appearance ^^

1. Won’t Let You Go Even if I Die – 2AM

2. Unable – 4Men

3. Oh! – SNSD

4. I Go Crazy Because of You – T-ara

5. Lupin – KARA

6. I’ma Loner – CNBLUE

7. Love Taught Me To Drink (ft. Baek Chan of 8eight) – Lee Seung Gi

8. Change (ft. Junhyung of BEAST) – HyunA

9. Run Devil Run – SNSD

10. We Fell in Love – Jo Kwon Ga-In

11. Bang! – After School

12. Bubble Love – MC Mong Seo In Young

13. I Did Wrong – 2AM

14. Wonder Woman – SeeYa, Davichi T-ara

15. Love Song – Rain

16. Shock – BEAST

17. Like the First Time – T-ara

18. Honesty – December

19. I’m Sorry I Can’t Smile For You – 2AM

20. Magic – Secret

21. It Hurts Because Its Love – Min Kyung Hoon

22. Because of You – After School

23. Time, Please Stop – Davichi

24. Bo Peep Bo Peep – T-ara

25. Living in the Heart (ft. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls) – Untouchable

26. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (ft. Ceejay Of Freshboyz) – Lee Hyori

27. 2 Different Tears – Wonder Girls

28. Confession – Hot Potato

29. Have a Drink – ZiA

30. Scattered – Monday Kiz

31. Gift (ft. Eun Ji Won) – K.Will

32. Without You – 2PM

33. Sunflower (ft. Sunny Side MJ) – Gavy NJ

34. NU ABO – f(x)

35. I’ll Move – Brown Eyed Soul

36. Acquaintance – Outsider

37. Broke Up Today – Younha

38. It Has To Be You – Yesung

39. What a Spiteful Word (ft. Jangyup of Brown Eyed Soul) – Seo Young Eun

40. Will Love Come – Mighty Mouth Baek Ji Young

41. Mystery – BEAST

42. Love U – Seo In Gook

43. Follow Me – 2NE1

44. Stigma – Yim Jae Beom

45. Like the Beginning, Like Then (ft. Kang Min Kyung of Davichi) – Lee Seung Gi

46. Hip Song – Rain

47. Tik Tok – 2PM

48. Heartbeat – 2PM

49. HUH – 4minute

50. Come Back – Vibe

Source: http://kpopn.com/new...8E%92%E5%90%8D/

- - - - - - - -

Hong Kong's YES magazine published something about WG in its latest issue. Still waiting for image scans...

They also distribute free idol photo cards with their mag. Unfortunately, they misidentified WG.

30mn33c.jpg

Cr: ying1221 @ WGHK

Source: http://www.yesmagazi...k/cardshow.aspx

Guest YW1801

Then that's a horrible misidentification. :angry:

How can somebody make a mistake like that? Especially when it's printed so damn huge...

Guest xjjjLOVE

Wonder Girls are just everywhere!

2 Different Tears took so many spots in K-Charts

and people have to remember they promoted for TWO weeks!

That just really goes to show how IMMENSE the presence of Wonder Girls is!

I really really can't wait for them to comeback with a Korean album...breaking into the US is great and all

but...I always love seeing Korean artists promoting in Korea best... >.<

Also...the girls seem to be a bit closer to 2AM then PM...

non the less JYP Family ftw!

it's been awesome being able to see all the fancams

thanks guys (:

Guest valentino_rossi46

Jo Kwon shared 2 photos of the girls and nobody havent up yet O_O

Wonder girls !!우리는 이제 한국으로 돌아가지만.같이 공연하면서 느낀건.. 원더 너희는 정말 강한 친구들이야^^ 남은공연 화이팅~

x2_1df1759.jpg

x2_1df1783.jpg

I used google translate and Jo Kwon said 2AM are back Korea, Wonder Girls is strong girls and they are friends, fighting at the rest of the tour

Jo Kwon shared 2 photos of the girls and nobody havent up yet O_O

http://cA2.upanh.com/9.430.13659817.KUX0/x2_1df1759.jpg

http://cA3.upanh.com/9.430.13659818.KUX0/x2_1df1783.jpg

I used google translate and Jo Kwon said 2AM are back Korea, Wonder Girls is strong girls and they are friends, fighting at the rest of the tour

Wonder girls !!우리는 이제 한국으로 돌아가지만.같이 공연하면서 느낀건.. 원더 너희는 정말 강한 친구들이야^^ 남은공연 화이팅~

Wonder girls !! Even though we're returning back to Korea now, this is what I felt when we were doing the tour together, Wonder Girls, you all are really strong friends ^^ Fighting for the rest of the tour~

I've translated the twitter message by Jo Kwon just because its too sweet not to be shared! Hehee i just adore WonderAM ~ ~ I'm glad that the 2AM guys were there with the girls especially Sunye during these times... I'm sure Jo Kwon gave them loads and loads of laughter.. ^^

^What so if 2AM is returning back to back to Korea , are they not going to open up the rest of the girls concert?

Anyway Yoobin & Sohee is really hanging out a lots these days. I guess Yoobin is Sohee new Sunmi Lol Lol! That must

mean Umma & Appa must also been hanging out a lots too ahahahh

Guest vietboi_tuan

Remember how YooBin and SoHee used to be so awkward.

YooBin did mentioned it took 1 whole year to get close

to SoHee. Glad they are close now though. Now to get

them close to Lim.

The 2DT booklet is really nice! I love it!

Guest valentino_rossi46

^What so if 2AM is returning back to back to Korea , are they not going to open up the rest of the girls concert?

Anyway Yoobin & Sohee is really hanging out a lots these days. I guess Yoobin is Sohee new Sunmi Lol Lol! That must

mean Umma & Appa must also been hanging out a lots too ahahahh

Yes 2AM only open 5 concert now they back Korea then go to Singapore for their showcase

I also want them perform more wt the girls, the girls are very comfortable with them, Jo Kwon definitely make them laugh a lot :)

New Teaser : mnet made in wondergirls teaser - sohee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSndbeo1IqA

Guest evilgary

its nice to see 2dt in position 27 for the melon chart. lets hope it would continue to rise further to the top 20 and onwards.

yea now it would be the time for them to get closer to hae lim

Guest qoxie
[POPSEOUL! EXCLUSIVE] There was a “wonder” at 2AM in Chicago….

Published July 8, 2010 POPSEOUL! Exclusive

2gweskz.jpg

...and it was none other than The Wonder Girls and 2AM!

Two of K-pop’s hottests and most talented bands made a stop in Chicago,IL, on July 7th,2010. The Wonder Girls World Tour made their second round in America’s Windy City and they completely blew us away.

[omitted 2AM portion & pics]

The Wonder Girls never cease to amaze Chi-town fans. Even though this was their second show in the city,they still delivered a refreshing and entertaining concert. The JYPE ladies stole the show with their hits “So Hot”,”Nobody”, and their latest” 2 Different Tears”. We have now cried 4 Different tears of joy with their amazing return to this great city. It was muggy outside, but the stage was on fire! 2AM ignited the flame and The Wonder Girls continued to fuel the fire!

Who were the stand out solo performances in this particular show? It is almost impossible to choose between these five amazingly gifted young ladies, however, I have narrowed it down. Sun-ye’s “senorita’s” style to Lady Gaga’s”Paparazzi“and Yenny‘s rendition of Duffy’s “Mercy“got everyone in the party mood. Sun-ye seemed very bright and cheerful when she took on the role of a “senorita” madly in love. Yenny, on the other hand, shared her joy with the audience when she invited everyone to clap along to her plea for “Mercy“. Even though Yu-bin did a fantastic”sexy” rap number, I think these two ladies stood out the most.

256d2sw.jpg

2u7x1tg.jpg

The sizzling concert came to a close with the girl’s final number “Tell Me“. Although, Wonderfuls did tell them one thing, they wanted an encore! Of course, Wonderful’s wish came true when the ladies returned to the stage for the original English version of “Nobody“(minus the remix and chairs).

This show was so great it was out of this world! The JYPE bands are definitely K-pop royalty. However, these musical royals temporarily made their kingdom the “House of Blues”.

Check out all the “wonderfully” early pictures here:

o9hmox.jpg

28cj40p.jpg

ofwpqc.jpg

10n9q9d.jpg

2i6njsw.jpg

r7p05f.jpg

34g92eh.jpg

hw9u9y.jpg

2nl4bww.jpg

wgmeetandgreet-20100707.jpg

dyrepu.jpg

*A Special thanks to David and the rest of JYP Entertainment for allowing POPSEOUL! to cover this event.

Source: http://popseoul.com/...2am-in-chicago/

Archived