Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spicy pink

i think yubin readin' the one piece manga....

totally love that manga~~

and the video that yenny uploaded is like they're havin' fun!!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Nobody up Sun Ye's tweet?

For the Lord will not forsake his people;

he will not abandon his heritage;

for justice will return to the righteous,

and all the upright in heart will follow it.

God and Wonderful always by ur side Sun :)

Ye Eun, Jo Kwon, Ong, Mard PD played roller coater, they were so brave, even filming while playing lol, Im so scared play that

Kwon also up 1 photo

vegas.....!!sooooooo. hot!!

x2_1d69a60.jpg

Guest lisa_hh

OMG .. don't u guys think that YeEun & Changmin pic makes a nice couple pic..

ChangMin is so hot & YeEun is Gorgeous..

They are like a power couple with their Powerful voice & strong Looks~

so.. YeMin couple anyone??

Guest qoxie
News Wonder Girls Hyerim, originally a MissA's member "Member exchanged"

Posted by WeiTing ~ on 2:45 PM

Miss A’s member Jia and Fei extraordinary bond with Wonder Girl’s HyeRim unveiled.

Recently, in an interview with Newsen, Miss A revealed that “ Before HyeRim join Wonder Girls as their new member, she is ready to debut as one of the member in Miss A”. Before Jia and Fei debut, including HyeRim and other trainees, they prepare to debut together this summer. In the music industry, they have a nickname called “ China Wonder Girls “ that have helped them to gain some popularity.

Jia and Fei said “ before debut, a few members including HyeRim prepare to debut in a group”, ”After HyeRim joined Wonder Girls, current member Min and Suzy joined us.”

Miss A, a multinational Girl Group which consist of Korean members, Min and Suzy and Chinese members, Jia and Fei were being trained by JYPE, but they signed their contract with JYPE sub label, AQ Entertainment. They will soon be comparing with JYPE’s representative girl group, Wonder Girls. Now, there’s already fans discussing the pros and cons of Wonder Girls and Miss-A’s who are working under the same company.

In regards to this, Miss-A smile and states that “ We din’t take Wonder Girls as our competitors as well as our comparison opponent", “ Wonder girls is an amazing group “

They continued, “ We are like a big family , we helped each other and Wonder Girls are also very generous towards us. They gave us a lot of advice and concern. Everyone worked hard and try their best. We will be focusing on the Asia Market while Wonder Girls’s will be on the US market. We hope that both group will succeed”

Besides, Fei, Jia, Suzy, and Min who stayed in US for 6 years and receiving training under JYPE for 1 year which make it a total of 7 years, together they formed Miss A and debuted with “ Bad but Good” album.

This album comprises of songs that are personalized to the unique characteristics and personality of miss A which includes title song as well as, , and .

is a medium tempo song with a combination of European music style rhythm and American hip-hop tempo. The expression of confidence and realistic lyrics breaks the concept that is common among girl groups.

Source: Newsen

Credits: misscn.com

Translated by: MilkShake@ultimatemiss-a.com

Taken from: http://www.dkpopnews...originally.html

- - - - - - -

Gina Choi (JYP trainee & Yoobin's former 5Girls mate) just debuted a love-song duet with RAIN.

Audio clip: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

- - - - - - -

Pirated WG magazine in China.

The uploader bought a copy & said all its content were taken from the Net, including wholesale stuff from Baidu.

Listed price is equivalent to US$1.45 (S$2.00).

Cute cover title: "Ahn So Hee, the expressionless beauty"

15f4u83.jpg

Cr: 竹阳 @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - -

Blackboard drawing of WG.

rs909g.jpg

Cr: as tagged, Anyna_ @ Baidu

Guest Maila_Oscar

I can't wait till the new album is out! :lol:

Just wanted to share this fun SunHae vid!

Edit

This one is hotter!

Sunye (WG) and Donghae (SJ) Dance Battle Fan MV

CR: JenTFOREVER

Guest spicy pink

just like the others!!!cant really wait for their album!!

^they really look gorgeous!

thanks for the pics!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Ye Eun is looking really gorgeous in the pics posted. I really dig her hairstyle. <3 Ye Eun’s message for her fancafe was so cute & cracked me up. Wah.. what is she hinting at? Finally cohabiting with Sun Ye? :w00t::w00t: Does it mean that Ye Eun has been wanting to cohabit with her “wife” for a long time before already? Ah Ye Eun.. you’re making my imagination run wild. 2Ye <333 forever my biases in WG. :wub:

I’m glad that Ye Eun is going to be Sun Ye’s roommate. I can trust my Park Appa to cheer up her “wife” Min Omma if she ever suffers from any bouts of sadness/depression.

Omo.. the SunHae video is amazing! they both are really amazing dancers & it would be awesome if we could see a real collab between them in the future. Whenever I see Donghae & Sun Ye together it’s just hotness overload! :w00t:

Can’t wait for WG’s US album! I’m sure it’s gonna rock! :D

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

so the new album English album ??

when they will make a big Korean comeback :(

Guest qoxie

I surfed the Korean news sites, & today's WG-related articles are dominated by the Seoul tourism CFs & Gina Choi's debut (numerous Yoobin-with-5Girls pics).

- - - - - - - -

5Girls ("Oh-Sonyeo") L-R: Hyosung (Secret), Yoobin (WG), Yoojin/UEE (After School), Gina Choi (G.Na), Jiwon (ex T-ara).

Source: Daum search, Naver search, Nate search

Guest valentino_rossi46

If you are true Wonderful, please stop ask when the new album come out or cant wait

Sun Mi left,in March Lim joined, everything restart and redo, in 2 months - March and April, Lim went China and Singapore to promote with the girls, filmed 2DT MV, filmed CF,photoshoot, recored the songs again, learn the old dance, practice 2DT with others, then practice US tour, then in May, the girls back with hectic schedule, then continue the hectic tour with concert everyday, fly from this city to another city everyday, not only tour at US but also fly to many Asian countries in June (SG, Indo), July (maybe Hongkong),August(SG, Malay, maybe Philippine), and Sun ye's father passes, the girls back Korea again and pushed back Hawaii concert

I dont know when they can record, film MV, practice new dancem with that hectic schedule?And also super tired with jet lag when fly from Asian countries to US? I believe the new album cant come out this August, maybe the end September or Octorber, November

U r fans, u always said JYP, please let them rest, or u complain when the girls only push back Hawaii tour when SY's dad passed, etc, but u said u cant wait new album blah blah, do u really understand the girls's situation ?

If u want the girls have new album this July or August, that mean u want they don have even 1 hour/day to sleep, so please dont say u cant wait, please understand their situation

Because we are Wonderful, we not only love the girls, but also understand and support them all the time, so we CAN wait ok :)

Guest talksound

^ fans are excited and they can express that excitement. it's not like fans are blaming anyone here.

and who are you to determine who is a "true wonderful" or not?

Archived