Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest r1988

[News] Miss A, "Sunye & Jokwon, thank you for your advices"

By showing their appreciation to the Wonder Girls, miss A expressed more of their gratitude and thoughts about future plans.

They defined JYP Entertainment as "family-like atmosphere" and "the wonder girls members gives us guidance whenever we need help. miss A will work hard to aim for our goal in Asia while the Wonder Girls will strive their best in the US market.", they said.

Also, "When we are training during our pre-debut days, even if their schedules are packed, Wonder Girls leader, Sunye, and 2AM leader, Jo Kwon, will still give us their sincere advices, we felt really grateful for that.", they expressed.

Source: Newsen

Translation: Aoiare @ UltimateMiss-A.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

the retro eyewear that sunye was wearing is really nice

are they comeing out with a new album soon?

Guest valentino_rossi46

No Mark PD didnt delete it, maybe only his friend can see it, hope someone up utube link, or u can invite him as a friend, he accept all :)

Thanks for sharing more SoHeeChul :)

Guest qoxie

MIN (MissA) & WG during So Hot days.

124bjfl.gif

Cr: _youloveme @ soompi MissA thread

- - - - - - - -

I made a collage of what valentino_rossi46 was referring to, regarding the Youtube accounts:

2nlzgua.png

A collage of the other known JYPE Youtube accounts:

http://i47.-/v666as.png

Guest FumiHime

I think some of the accounts aren't created by JYPe but have been bought(from youtube by jype), hence the weird dates which have no connection to their debut.

Guest qoxie

Las Vegas, NV

Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 08:07 AM

zjatcz.jpg

21jsm1e.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - -

Oh, forgot about Yeeun's message. I'll re-translate it now from the Chinese transcript. tbc...

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ No I think it was created by JYPE, they created the account early so no one can use that name, JYP is just an incredible man

I've just seen this clip, ha ha, Nobody - Kung Fu version by students from 1 Vietnam university, they won the 1st prize ^^

New photo from Las Vegas , i want the girls have more new outfit in stage >< , they have much much fashion clothes, why more than 10 concert but just 1-2 outfit ><

Ye Eun like a royal princess :x , and Chang Min lol

LV_02.jpg

Yoo Bin read comic ? ha ha

LV_01.jpg

^

I like the places shown in the photos and videos taken behind the scenes of the Wonder World Tour.

They look more comfortable than the ones used during the JB tour of 2009.

These small theaters at least have ambience and atmosphere, unlike those places inside the big stadiums.

And they're not touring on the bus anymore :D :D

Guest qoxie

Yeeun's message at Wonderful Daum Cafe.

It's a translation twice over, so the proper context is hard to grasp at times.

The passage is also said to be split into 3 parts. Not sure if she posted them at different times.

The original English phrases used are left intact in CAPITALS. There are also some enigmatic phrases here, eg. EVENING DAY (i.e. dusk, nighttime), TOUR (refers to either the entire tour or specifically the 2nd leg).

I have also added annotations here & there (in closed/square brackets) to help the coherence.

July, ENDING DAY

Waited for long?

Me too. Luckily, I'm itching [to write].

One month seems as long as a year.

I am currently en route [to?] San Diego.

Together with 2AM.

I saw the seaside (albeit from inside a vehicle). The weather is really good.

So my mood has brightened too.

I am thinking of today's show, about how to make it enjoyable for all.

Ah~ It's now 4 hours before showtime.

Sohee & LIM are getting their makeup done.

Sunye is preoccupied with her X10 [sony Ericsson phone].

Yoobin unni is watching ONE PIECE [anime].

What am I doing? Well, I am writing [this].

Ah, I have been learning Spanish recently. Oh, don't tell JYP. It's a secret. He asked me to learn English, so I am learning English again TT A little depressing, ugh.

The Spanish & English languages have so many syllables. A little change at the end, & it becomes Spanish. Hahaha.

The tinkle(?) pronunciation makes it so amusing. That's why it is so fun to learn. That's the way to study, everyone.

In a nutshell, if we ever go to Latin America, there won't be problems with interpretation. For the sake of INTERVIEW - hwaiting.

Ah. Come to think about it, this message is coming before the start of the TOUR.

The global [tour] concerts are moving along.

Actually, I was very worried before the TOUR started. It seemed like it would be a very tiring experience.

But once the concerts began, we were looking forward to them every, every day. It has been so exciting & interesting.

I have thought at length about this. Although imposing & very tensing, we had a great time going through it.

It is like riding a ROLLER COASTER. The feeling is similar.

To anyone who read this & have gone to the concerts, I want to say thank you very much.

Every day of this TOUR has been memorable, as well as unforgettable.

What else do I want to say.

- - - - - -

Everyone knows [about this].

We & MARK PD are in the midst of filming MADE IN WONDERGIRLS.

The groundwork process is still going on.

We are able to check out everything, big & small. (Feels like I am pitching an advertisement.) The [footage] looks very fascinating.

I have so much to say. What next?

Good news for 2YE fans: 2YE are rooming together.

The first 9 shows were spent rooming with Yoobin unni.

For this TOUR, I can [finally] cohabit with Sunye. Hahaha.

The beds are separate. There are two beds.

Also, I have gone through all the REPLIES. But there are not many inquiries, it appears. Not many questions, it seems.

But [you all have] waited for a month. I must write something, but what?

I must leave a prompt message. So, hwaiting. My next message may be in August ENDING DAY at Singapore.

Following a targeted 12 o'clock set time, hwaiting!!

No matter what, I must stay healthy, study hard. The weather is hot, right? Drink some bird's nest (what brand? Ha. I wish I know) & eat some cold noodles to cool off.

I will write again next month. Bye bye.

Chinese translation source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=817756599

Love the sly dig at "cohabit", as if Park Oppa & Min Omma are gonna "conjugate" w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

On a more serious note, it appears Yeeun is saying WG will perform a midnight set at SG's SINGfest.

I looked up the festival info: SISTIC (a ticketing agent) is listing WG on the August 3 schedule, together with Katy Perry, Orianthi, Tokio Hotel ("& more", but unlikely to be big names).

Each daily show is supposed to last 7 hours, from 6pm to 1am. So each act should perform for 1 to 1.5 hours.

Source: http://www.sistic.co...etAction=RENDER

Guest valentino_rossi46

So sad when the girls come to SG this August, I left SG to back my country T_T

Ye Eun really love Spain and Latin America, in EXR photo last year, in the photo she introduce and said she loves Spain and she surely go to Spain next year ( 2010) and Mark PD before tweet that Ye Eun is the girl really want go Latin America :P

Because WGs busy with their tour now, so Ye Eun cant go any school to learn Spanish, and she use her time ( that very short time that suppose to rest and sleep) to learn Spainish by herself, such an intelligent girl :)

Guest dianabananna

There are a few fancams of WonderGirls and 2AM HEREEE. We met them at the airport in San Diego. They were really chill since there weren't many fans running around except for us. =)

Here's a gif of Yubin playing with Jinwoon. ^^ She seemed to be taking care of him the whole time by keeping him company and just playing with him.

jinwoon-4.gif

(it's from the airport fancam on that channel)

Guest i.said.goodbye

There are a few fancams of WonderGirls and 2AM HEREEE. We met them at the airport in San Diego. They were really chill since there weren't many fans running around except for us. =)

Here's a gif of Yubin playing with Jinwoon. ^^ She seemed to be taking care of him the whole time by keeping him company and just playing with him.

http://images.hypnoticasia.com/files/3/jinwoon-4.gif

(it's from the airport fancam on that channel)

When I watched the fancam I couldn't stop smiling at Yubin and Jinwoon's antics~

Yubin looks like a little girl next to him lol

That gif is so adorable!! <33

I think Yubin is taking care of Jinwwon in her own way :D

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yeeun just tweeted.!

WGyenny

waiting in a line for dinner! We r STARVVINN

2nkdph.jpg

sorry I know it's upside down but I didn't know how to fix it... :sweatingbullets:

WGyenny

With Ong haha

300431v.jpg

cr: WGyenny @twitter

Guest madcool

About the youtube channels,

remember when the girls were training

during WG Season 1? Their name was supposed

to be Ladies Club, but then at last minute

RAIN told him to change the name to Wonder Girls

so I think that's why their channel was created

a little later than miss A.