I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

yea i know i replied here before but i was j/w.

You're just a trainee right now? ^^;; Cause I haven't seen u in yg yet, yea i think i sound pretty stupid rite now *__*

wahh just wanted to tell you AGAIN, CONGRATS! x]

You're SOOOOO LUCKKKYY~ *___* *envious* I would die to be a YG member, since i'm so in love with YG PLUS, Se7en <3 but i'm not korean so ]: yea

good luck [:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MzLauraa

yea i know i replied here before but i was j/w.

You're just a trainee right now? ^^;; Cause I haven't seen u in yg yet, yea i think i sound pretty stupid rite now *__*

wahh just wanted to tell you AGAIN, CONGRATS! x]

You're SOOOOO LUCKKKYY~ *___* *envious* I would die to be a YG member, since i'm so in love with YG PLUS, Se7en <3 but i'm not korean so ]: yea

good luck [:

She's not a Yg trainee..yet. She has to be training in Yg to be called a "yg trainee". But in decemeber when she goes off to korea she will officially be a 'Yg Trainee". :D You haven't seen her in Yg yet because she hasn't debuted lol. It will probably take her a couple of years until she does. But if she's like May doni she might debut earlier.

Ps.

Oh!! I am curies if you will go to school in Korea in the future or continue where you are from? Because you are 15 and you have not finish school…. Right?

She'll be going to a school in korea most likely, since she's moving there.

Guest itrayya

congrats!!!!!

she's living her dreams!!!!!

i've always wanted to send in my things to bros. but... little blah shy about it.

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

may everyone's dreams be reached!!

fighting!!

OGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMG!

congrats hun!!! that's so awesome, my dream is to be a singer as well..

someday i wanna audition for yg, but ah so shy. >< i'm not even korean.. at least i'm chinese. LOL. =XX

plus, wth, me, a singer? pfffft. ._.

awwwwwwwwwww...... that's so awesomee... you're so lucky! i wish the best for you~ aja fighting!

keep posting. ^^ i wanna hear all about what happens, hehe.

Guest LUBjOOnjOOn

evryone in this topic seems so nice :lol: ...the title of the topic caught my eye... :D ...im wondering...how do u audition? i want to b a singer too... :D ...no one knows..itz like a secret dream...haha....i doubt i'll evr make it tho...i'm not korean...but i would try my best to learn!!! :sweatingbullets: ....i wish u the besteresterest of luck!!! :lol: ...ur lucky u get the chance to follow ur dreams :D

Guest amydien

Im really really late but I want to say CONGRATULATIONS LIZZIE!!! :w00t::D:D

Soompi-ers will definitely support you!! 화이팅!!!

Have a safe trip on your way there!

......and say hi to Se7en for me if you see him! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest christina.

Omg! Are you serious?! That's so great! Congrats<333

I'm so jealous of you. ^^; I want to get into SM one day..

Does YG take actresses as well? xD Maybe I can get into YG if SM rejects me. T_T;

But singing or acting.. I wonder which one. ^^

I hope to hear a single or something from you! Wow, this is so exciting. xD

Soompi supports you all the way! Don't forget us, okay? xD

-Christina

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i've known about you for the longest time but i've never had the chance to say congratulations...so...CONGRATS!!! <333

i wish you the best of luck in all of this...^_^

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Hey guys, I'm still in Newyork right now but I came by anyway to update. I'm at the library right now and its so quiet haha I accidently dropped a book and the whole library echoed. The lady close by was giving me this stare like :huh: 'you did not just drop that book'. haha my bad. I ran away and decided to go on the computer.

Thanksgiving was auesome, I got to help patients at a hospital celebrate thanksgiving, I don't know if I told you guys but my bros boss went with me to newyork since this is like a present from him to me. Well I got to sing to the patients along with other trainees, which was fun and take pictures. We ate turkey and had a pie party ~ but it was sad when they had to take some of the patients away, and some couldnt eat at all, which I can understand but.. when there having fun you cant just tell them they cant do 'this and that' ~ but anyway im glad I got to spend time with them. There was a little girl there named 'soojin' whos korean and I was the first one to talk to her so we had like a little sister to sister bond and at the end of the party she told me "Unni~ thank you for giving me the best thanksgiving ever"... when you hear those words, it makes your heart feel so happy and warm, I couldnt help but tear up. She gave me a hug and right then I felt so happy that I was able to celebrate thanksgiving with them, we were all like a family there. I will never forget this thanksgiving<3

what about you guys, Did you guys have a good thanksgiving? Hopefully you did =]

I wasn't expecting so many supporters haha when I came back to check, it was already at 470! I'm really greatful for everyone with the support. I read every single comment and even though I don't reply that much. You guys should know that I'm really thankful and happy that I have soompi supporting me. SOOMPI ROCKS<3

Omg! Are you serious?! That's so great! Congrats<333

I'm so jealous of you. ^^; I want to get into SM one day..

Does YG take actresses as well? xD Maybe I can get into YG if SM rejects me. T_T;

But singing or acting.. I wonder which one. ^^

I hope to hear a single or something from you! Wow, this is so exciting. xD

Soompi supports you all the way! Don't forget us, okay? xD

-Christina

Yg isn't really used to the acting business but park han byul and goo hye sun are in yg and their both actresses now so you should be able to audition for it~ but I dont know anything about acting so I wouldn't know haha.. Audition for acting at Sm they have a couple acting trainees now.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hey grl! wow....thanksgiving sounded fun! lolz.

Hey i hope that one day i can join u in the music industry. I'm making my own CD to enter into Bros. so any tips could help^^ People like you give people like me hope for my dreams^^~SO thank U for everything! Keep strong and don't let anything stop you. when things get hard think of what you already passed and what you've still got ahead of you. Get ur dream. Your fans are here waiting for u^^~~ And when u start touring, don't forget to come back to NY!!!

Guest back-sue

Hey guys, I'm still in Newyork right now but I came by anyway to update. I'm at the library right now and its so quiet haha I accidently dropped a book and the whole library echoed. The lady close by was giving me this stare like :huh: 'you did not just drop that book'. haha my bad. I ran away and decided to go on the computer.

Thanksgiving was auesome, I got to help patients at a hospital celebrate thanksgiving, I don't know if I told you guys but my bros boss went with me to newyork since this is like a present from him to me. Well I got to sing to the patients along with other trainees, which was fun and take pictures. We ate turkey and had a pie party ~ but it was sad when they had to take some of the patients away, and some couldnt eat at all, which I can understand but.. when there having fun you cant just tell them they cant do 'this and that' ~ but anyway im glad I got to spend time with them. There was a little girl there named 'soojin' whos korean and I was the first one to talk to her so we had like a little sister to sister bond and at the end of the party she told me "Unni~ thank you for giving me the best thanksgiving ever"... when you hear those words, it makes your heart feel so happy and warm, I couldnt help but tear up. She gave me a hug and right then I felt so happy that I was able to celebrate thanksgiving with them, we were all like a family there. I will never forget this thanksgiving<3

what about you guys, Did you guys have a good thanksgiving? Hopefully you did =]

I wasn't expecting so many supporters haha when I came back to check, it was already at 470! I'm really greatful for everyone with the support. I read every single comment and even though I don't reply that much. You guys should know that I'm really thankful and happy that I have soompi supporting me. SOOMPI ROCKS<3

Yg isn't really used to the acting business but park han byul and goo hye sun are in yg and their both actresses now so you should be able to audition for it~ but I dont know anything about acting so I wouldn't know haha.. Audition for acting at Sm they have a couple acting trainees now.

Wow! That mustve been a cool thanksgiving!

Hey, I live in NY! Haha where are you in NY? Youre probably in Manhatten if you're still there. :)

Youre like my motivation to keep going for my goals. Hehe :blush:

Anyways, I hope you have lots of fun! Take carreee :]

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh unni~ that's so sweet... i'm glad you had sucha great thanksgiving ^_^

hey grl! wow....thanksgiving sounded fun! lolz.

Hey i hope that one day i can join u in the music industry. I'm making my own CD to enter into Bros. so any tips could help^^ People like you give people like me hope for my dreams^^~SO thank U for everything! Keep strong and don't let anything stop you. when things get hard think of what you already passed and what you've still got ahead of you. Get ur dream. Your fans are here waiting for u^^~~ And when u start touring, don't forget to come back to NY!!!

Youre like my motivation to keep going for my goals. Hehe :blush:

haha yea unni don't forget to come back and once you do i'll def be there haha~ front row screaming LIZZIE UNNI SARANGHAE!! haha...

and yea i totally think the same way as tvxqsaraeng and xfishyy

wen i read that you got in you inspired me to keep trying and to keep working on my dreams which is getting into yg too haha... everyday i practice singing and dancing but i dunno if i'm getting anywhere -_- but i'm still trying and even if i don't make it i'm going to keep trying cus you gave me hope~ i also want to thank u ^_^

i keep telling you this but no matter wat we'll always support you so fighting unni! <33

Archived