I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Usually I dont believe in this stuff but this was pretty cool.

Briefly: You are being guided in the right direction. You are also about to have much abundance enter your life through many and varied ways. If you have been looking for a certain job, more than likely you will achieve it and this will reflect what is going on inside you, which is finding your true niche in life.

Something to do with the country, or near a river or ocean may figure strongly in an event which will occur within about one month.

You guys know what country im going in one month right? And whats gonna happen in 1 month? haha~

--

anyway I'm going to Ny today! I hope everyone has a safe thanksgiving.<3 Eat lots of ham and turkey and spend time with the family. family is always important B)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love<3changmin

WOWWW U MADE IT INTO YG ENT?

ur a trainee now?

omg i cant wait..im so excited for u!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh... congratulations really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGSSSSS*

Guest delici0usbh

Briefly: You are being guided in the right direction. You are also about to have much abundance enter your life through many and varied ways. If you have been looking for a certain job, more than likely you will achieve it and this will reflect what is going on inside you, which is finding your true niche in life.

You guys know what country im going in one month right? And whats gonna happen in 1 month? haha~

--

anyway I'm going to Ny today! I hope everyone has a safe thanksgiving.<3 Eat lots of ham and turkey and spend time with the family. family is always important B)

haha unni that's kinda freaky how u got that~ must be a sign xP

<33

ur def goin the right way =] keep reaching higher and higher till u reach the stars hahah

ahh ur in new york already? lol~ cool ^_^ hope u have fun here!

Guest JeWeLz x3

--

Lizzie!

hey, it's me julie.

i dunno if i ever posted in your thread. i might have a long time ago. hah i'm not sure. but i felt like checking it today and i saw that post you put. and wow. you getting that quote and stuff is totally meant to be. that really is a sign.

i know you'll be successful twin.

heh and hopefully...we'll be successful together :]

i hope you have an awesome and safe trip. <3

--

whoa thats crazyyyy haha (: signnnnssssss

D: oh man, lizzie you told me you were going to send your # through a message but myspace was acting retarded so i dont think i got it T_T nooooo~~~ no contact with you = no meeting up with you.

how agonizing! and youre not even that far away from me :X.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

GO SEE THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING PARADE SINCE YOURE IN NY

Congratulation!!!!!!! dat ur dream has come true..!!! i hope u doing good through out da training i knoe dere going be alotz hard work.. but it worth it.. cuz i knoe u'll make it big one day...

mann u're soo lucky!!!! u'll get to met dem singers.. man.... im jealous... oh yea.. PLZZZZ SAYs " dere is dis guh name cri-cri say HEY to u guyz..(TEDDY n G-Dragon FOR me).... n again.. have a safe flight.. n

HAPPY DANXGIVING..!!!!

Guest MzLauraa

--

oh my gee lizzie, this is a sign! haha Your going in the right direction<33333

I know your in NY right now, but it feels like you left for korea already :tears:

Tell us what happens okay? haha and look at all the supporters you've made!

<3 stay safe

=D Lizzie you are my role model!

Congrats, and I hope that you will be the next biggest star in Korea!

I just have a question....well since you are in NY right now, you might not be able to answer.

I just auditioned for Bros. and I was wondering, how did they train you there? and are you going to go to school in Korea when your training for YG?

ah its so exciting, but i wish you the best.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Guest disfunktional.

--

Your going to KOREA!! YAY!! I can't wait to seee ur debutee lol wait a minutee...i dont know how u look like T________T Still....I CAN'T WAIT TILL UR DEBUTEE!~! MAKE UR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND US SOOMPIERS PROUD! XP

Happy THANKS GIVING ^^

Guest MzLauraa

heyy Lizzie :] Today's thanksgiving !! Right now I'm waiting for the turkey to finish cooking lol I'm soo hungry. I can imagine you having funn over there right now-

oh btw did you see big bang's new MV? soo hot. park bom has an amazing voice lol one of these days your gonna be singing with her on stage and on the other side may doni R&B girls of Yg heehee I cant wait.

TEMPOO IS SOO FINE lmao just had to get that out of my system anyway I hope I hear more updates from you soon x3

Guest remember

When I saw your headline of the thread made me want to go in and read. I was hoping to read what I think it was. It’s the best thing ever that a person can achieve his or her dream.

I was glad about that you got in to the entertainment business. I think you earned it after reading all you post. It’s like following a little star journey so that one day become the brightest and biggest. You have worked hard to get to this point, treasure it and think careful every step.

I hope that you will continue to post and tell us as much as you can how’s everything is going in there. It would be nice to hear you sing but understand if you will get in trouble if you do. But I am hoping to see your dance video soon.

Will get in here time to time to read you post. It kind of bright me up read your post.

Now I want to say congratulation even if it’s late. Enjoy your journey even it’s sweetie, hard, want to cry, happy or unhappy situation and many more…. treasure it. It’s your dream right?

Congratulation once more from a unnie. (^o^)V

Ps.

Oh!! I am curies if you will go to school in Korea in the future or continue where you are from? Because you are 15 and you have not finish school…. Right?

After reading your post what you think about other trainees. Your self must be very pretty. ^^

Lizzie~ 추카해 ^ㅡ^ Again!

진짜꼬라지하고는 ㅋㅋ

Its OUR drama ㅋㅋㅋ.. <33

Lizzie 알러뷰우우우~~

그리고..

화이팅!!

Guest dbsk_star

Wow congratulation to you^^

im glad that your dream came true, and i hope that you will become very famous!!!! that is so cool that Mr.Yg gave you a call! hope to see your debut in the near future!!!!!!! :D

Archived