I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

wow! CONGRATS!!!

well, first off..i want so say Congrats! but yeah..when you come out with an album, i'll be sure and buy it..and i'll be happy to say, i knew you before you became a gasoo...kekeke...[wow! i know a gasoo!!! OMG! that's so cool!]

but yes...kekeke...and remember we soompi-ers are always here for you! okay ^^ so fighting and show them what you are made of! show eveyone, what you're made of and be strong! FIGHTING!

[LOL..i already said that...dumb me...kekeke...]

[ps..i will come back and check on you...kekeke...well, i mean, check on this thread...LOL]

Guest ayoboo

not only don't forget soompi !! MOST IMPORTATNLY SPREAD SOOMPI AROUND ! let it be known more to the gasoos out there !!i congrats you ! =]

Guest sweet_hunny

Whoa you made it to Bro's? That's awesome because you'll be signed by a company in no time. Congrats and good luck with your future in the entertainment biz =). If you get into your dream company YG then that's even more awesome for a Soompier to became a star :D!

Guest QtyAngel29

this may be a little late but CONGRATS...work hard to accomplish ur dream...stay there...hang in there FIGHTIN im still tryin to accomplish my dream...goin to skol for movies soon wish me luck too

good luck

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

:wub:

Thank you all again, haha I noticed another page gone by.

To show you how its going so far I'll post pics soon and some of the people that you might see soon in the future but names are secret .

I have a question..

how old are the people in bros.

The youngest...

The average...

The oldest...

& congrats!

Youngest would be 9 years old & oldest is 22

They usually put you in a ent. around 5 months or a year some get to go earlier if they are

really good. They want you to have time to train in your ent. before you debut.

and thank you =]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived