I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest samshiku

WOW CONGRATS!!! YG Is like THE BEST! [for me] they have talent in that grp..u MUST BE ONE TALENTED GIRL.

AHHH U WILL KNOW se7en!!!! that is SOOO COOLLLLLL

and then u will know shinhwa boys THROUGH se7en and other YG ppl like 1tym...im seriously jealous..haha

CONGRATS!!!!^^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 보석미남

Congratulations. :) You're the 2nd active Soompier that got into a music label, after Jini. I'm so happy whenever a soompier become successful or when a singer drops by at Soompi .. just because. O_O

LIZZIE, you're my inspiration. SERIOUSLY.

I gave up numerous times because I figured I wasn't good enough. Who am I to get into YG when the Korean Koreans aren't able to be signed? But your post really made my day. I've added you on cyworld because I have loads of questions to ask you. Education. Family. Emotion. All that jazz. I wanna ask you cause you've been through it. Don't worry, I'm not a crazy teenybopper. :x

Congratulations. :) You're the 2nd active Soompier that got into a music label, after Jini. I'm so happy whenever a soompier become successful or when a singer drops by at Soompi .. just because. O_O

LIZZIE, you're my inspiration. SERIOUSLY.

I gave up numerous times because I figured I wasn't good enough. Who am I to get into YG when the Korean Koreans aren't able to be signed? But your post really made my day. I've added you on cyworld because I have loads of questions to ask you. Education. Family. Emotion. All that jazz. I wanna ask you cause you've been through it. Don't worry, I'm not a crazy teenybopper. :x

haha Lizzie's one of my main inspirations too (:<3

lizzie, the day's almost coming :/

oh anyway, 보석미남, who's Jini? can you give me more information? haha im really interested. and o___o when did a singer drop by soompi? haha

i am so clueless. hope you PM me (:

Guest Kaydee_Lee

a little behind on this, but congradulations! it's good to hear that your dreams are coming true. keep pursuing them, never give up, and keep doing what you're doing! ^^

Guest yeahjusmeh

unni~ I saw you at the mall today! Your so pretty T_T I was going to say Hi but then I didnt want to bother you because you were with your friends and stuff. Just to make sure it was you; you were wearing a skull beanie and a blue long sleeve right? With cargo pants? T_T I feel like a stalker. lol I was at american eagle and then from across I saw you walking passed it and I was like "Hey.. thats lizzie!" and I started following you to make sure.. well not really just partly out the store lol! Your so tall and skinny, im jealous T_T and your style is so hott.~ Next time I see you I'll say hi hehe :vicx:

oh yeah and 4 more days until you leave, keep strong!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

oh anyway, 보석미남, who's Jini? can you give me more information? haha im really interested. and o___o when did a singer drop by soompi? haha

^__^ i was wondering who jini was too,...

I'm slow but... Wow! Congratulations! Work hard and you'll be good! Don't forget about us! We will support you!

BTW, who's Jini too? SM? Label?

Guest 보석미남

Jini is a former KISS member. (Think "because i'm a girl") hehe.

Jini came to soompi to ask about Korean music labels and stuff before she debuted. She was actually supposed to be in Swi.T (Sean heard her demo and contacted her and told her about his plans to create a trio) but she rejected because of her age(?) and debuted under J-Entercom (It's the same label as WAX, Jadu, Mina, Double K, etc).

Her xanga > xanga.com/precious_jini

she's really nice. ^^

Q: How did you get discovered?

A: Long story short... at 14 I got scouted by an American company, my 'rents didn't let me... at 16 I got into Korean music, decided to do it in Korea first...but due to complications I had to wait. At 17 years old, a mutual friend in Cali gave my demo tape to Sean (JinuSean). He called me back immediately (this was when JinuSean was in LA back in '99...He was talking to me about a female group they were working on... like TLC - "Swi-T"-. After about a month of contact back and forth, I decided to make more options for myself.) After the offer from Y.G... I joined forces with BrothersEntertainment, (An American based talent agency who introduces Korean-Americans to companies in Korea) and yes... the picture of "Theresa" was me, and I was 18 in the pic. After a while, I moved on with Ark Entertainment of Los Angeles (same thing as Bros Ent... except a newer company). They had several companies in line for me. Up until this point, I did all this without my Father or Mother knowing so, but at this time... I was free to do what I wished since I was 18. In June (2001) I went to Korea to have a 3 day meeting with YeDang Entertainment. They wanted to sign me as a solo act... but I didn't like the 5 year contract deal. I came back to Ohio, to get set to meet up with J-Entercom...and their contract sounded great, so I signed on the spot...I went to Korea in July 2001... and the rest is history.

and yes isak came here before and i'm pretty sure there are a LOT more who remained anonymous. haha.

:/ i think lizzie's off the plane by now. >< oh shoot....i lost my message. @_@;; *disorganized*

anyway, thats interesting that jini was supposed to be in Swi.T! o.o!! and haha i know KISS ^^....is she doing anything now that KISS isn't together? lol i remember i watched double k's MVs XD.

yes 28th page!! haha.

Guest blessed

congratulations!! good luck with ur music career!! .. OMGSH,, ur in the same company as se7en!! && BIGBANG!!

OMG.. i'll buy ur cd when it comes out!!

Guest JeWeLz x3

dude..because i am a girl was THE song that got me into korean music..haha.

lizzie's still on the plane right now. heh.

twin, you are just simply amazing and awesome <3

i know you will succeed for sure! we're all here to support you.

heh and hopefully i'll be there w/ you someday..

HWAITING!

good luck tomorrow. dont worry about making a good impression. heh i know you will.

<333

dude..because i am a girl was THE song that got me into korean music..haha.

lizzie's still on the plane right now. heh.

twin, you are just simply amazing and awesome <3

i know you will succeed for sure! we're all here to support you.

heh and hopefully i'll be there w/ you someday..

HWAITING!

good luck tomorrow. dont worry about making a good impression. heh i know you will.

<333

im guessing youre julie unnie haha.

anyways. she is? 14 hour plane flight or something like that. *mumbles to self and counts on fingers* she left reallyyy early today.

=.= oh shoot haha;;; yeah i miscalculated :X.

yeah, lizzie good luck with your first day in korea. don't be too nervous ^^ enjoy your first "omg im in korea klfjeklwfjwejflkwjea" moment.

Archived