New Generation Of Boy Groups/bands (present 2009)**

Guest baby-swts

Lol at people who think they got their look from Big Bang or Shinee. Sure, everyone's following the Korean trend nowadays. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I doubt boybands in America nowadays will be as popular as the ones in the 90s.. :ph34r:

LAWL I know right.

Yeah ditto. I don't know why they still exist in America. It seems like the most popular people now are solo artists.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keeptryin'

rofl, why does the first group look like theyre trying to be big bang or shinee?

its sooooo obviousssssssssssssssssssss .... they cant pull of the look...

er. i dont think they even know who big bang or shinee is.

anyway backstreet boys & nsync. ftw. it feels weird seeing an influx of boybands.

^ yeah solo artists are more popular.

Guest itrayya

WHAT THE MOTHA F!!!!!!

i never heard of these groups.

i havent heard their music as well.

sorry, but they arent that awesome if they are just on the disney channel.

they'll have to impress me more than that.

<_<

i'll give them a youtube check.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

i'm so out. i recognize all of the 'old' boybands but i've never heard of any of the new ones before! varsity fanclub?? what kind of name is that?

Lol at people who think they got their look from Big Bang or Shinee. Sure, everyone's following the Korean trend nowadays. rolleyes.gif

Reminds me of the thread where it features Ashley Tisdale wearing Mickey Mouse clothes and some people think she's following the Korean trend

ahahaha agreed. it's so funny everytime i come across posts that claim that.

rofl, why does the first group look like theyre trying to be big bang or shinee?

its sooooo obviousssssssssssssssssssss .... they cant pull of the look...

I bet you they don't even know who big bang or shinee is, so how are they "trying to pull off big bang or shinee"

Although I like BB and Shinee, they (BB&shinee) themselves that their look is based of a westernized/european look. So you can't say that it 'belongs' to BB or shinee.

Guest two hearts collide

lol, so you guys HONESTLY dont believe american execs check out the music scene in east asia? yea, okay, just like they dont check out the movie scene either... whateves.

yall need to stop downplaying the cultural influence of east asia, just because the west invented the boy band thing doesnt mean asians cant influence the west. not EVERYTHING originates in the west.

Guest sweetVisions

let's see, first group - trying too hard haha

2nd group - can't really do a quick google search on them since their name is "cleverly" Menudo

4th group - nice dance moves, but the names of the songs make me laugh. don't overdo it guys

I've listened to NLT before. I actually like a couple of their songs. How are they doing? Are they getting more popular or what?

Guest ShortaznGirl

i really like a lot of NLT's songs. "karma" and "that girl" is pretty good. and "better than me" is not that bad either. oh and "he said she said".

VFC looks really lame in my opinion. i watched that dance rehearsal of "zero" and i cracked up because it looks like a bunch of guys who can't really dance and are parodying a boyband.

-kathy

see here is the thing, i have NO CLUE who the latest boy bands are...

so i have heard of NLT but that's about it...as for Munudo..arent the like a revived latin bad from years ago...

anyway with all do respect for the individual fans out there, (bare in mind i havent heard of any of their music) but i dont know

i personally thing that boys like BSB and N'SYNC were real pioneers...ahh those were the days kkk

hey no throwing egg shells at me its just my preference and there is absoulately no offence intended. I would like to hear more about these

new guys at least then i would have a better perspective on them..but hey either way thanks for sharing this post with us..

cheers

char27 :)

Guest natural-retard

...This should be, boyband gone and the MAN-bands are back, with some many groups planning of getting back together.

This boybands I have never heard of, I do think music has progress further than this.

Guest PB&Banana

I don't know any of them except fot NLT because I love them, so underrated but they are actually pretty good. I like heartburn with lil wayne

Travis and JJ are my favorite, travis for his voice and JJ for his dancing and cuteness in general

LOOLL . The first group is like a mix of BB & SHINee. But they can't pull off that look.

BSB & Nsync owns all these groups . .

NLT is the only one I knoww .

I like Kpop bands better XD

Archived