New Generation Of Boy Groups/bands (present 2009)**

Guest baby-swts

Guest prisonerzero

You should probably take down NLT.

They broke up officially like a week ago.

STILL waiting for their album to drop. that was like 2 years ago?

Stop waiting. They're not coming out with one.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest l3lo

i'm sorry i just have to say this :lol:

it might sound like i'm hating and probably because

i'm still a huge fan but "good bye" to the old boy bands?

i'm sorry but new boy bands or not can't top N'SYNC especially

the BACK STREET BOYS. i mean looking at those other photos

of those new boy bands...they aren't even close to what the

previous two boy bands were.

but i guess thats just me. and i'm so glad that the Jonas Brothers

were not included in that bunch too because as i was scanning down i

was thinking-please don't be them....:lol:

don't like'em too.

Guest rosethorne

Meh, the chances of any of them actually succeeding is pretty slim but to actually reach the same status that BSB, N'SYNC, WESTLIFE, BOYZONE, etc. did? I don't think that's possible with today's generation. Besides, the original NEW GENERATION of Boybands included McFly and Busted and they were termed as new gen because unlike westlife, bsb, n'sync, etc., they played their own instruments and stuff. They were pretty hot for a while but where are they now? Hence, I really think that the Old School Boybands are still going to prevail over this new gen. Personally, I've been a Westlife fan for 10 years and I know that even after ten non-stop years, they are still able to sell records, score number one singles, sell-out an 85,000 capacity concert. There's a lot of loyalty involved when it comes to the old boybands, and we can see that with the reformation of old disbanded bands (BSB, Boyzone, Take That to name a few). This type of loyalty, I'm afraid, won't be available in abundance for these new generation of boybands because they not only need to compete against each other, they also have to contend against "industry veterans".

Then again, these bands can always just try out for Disney =))

Archived