Guest nuwera

Chinese MangaThe One

the-one-manhua-janniceg.jpg

Chinese Title: 獨領風騷
Translation: The One
Author: LEE Nicky
Genre: Comedy Drama Romance Shoujo
Summary:
Cane Lele was born into the fashion industry. Her mother, Ye Feii, was Taiwan's top model,
and her father was also a model, until a tragic airplane crash left Lele without parents.

Therefore it is no surprise that Lele hates the industry, thinking it superficial and unnecessary.
Raised by her paternal grandmother, Lele reaches seventeen before she is sucked in by her
mother’s sister, Ye Feihung, a fashion agent (and former model) who "convinces" the reluctant
Lele to pose. Lele is adverse to the whole idea, until she sees a photo shoot of popular American
model Angus Lanson, and she begins to see modeling as an art form.

When Aunt Feihung's magazine editor invites Angus Lanson to a meeting of all the top fashion
ambassadors, Lele is invited along and is curious to meet Angus. She does not know that Angus'
twin elder brother, Eros Lanson, is secretly accompanying his brother. This obviously leads to
confusion and is the start of a charming story of Lele's goals: Fashion in New York city, becoming
a top model, and love?

credits: MangaUpdates + tinypic

--angel

Volumes: 17 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3189

446758.jpg

8cb263d97ab9abd4a16cefb5d4a561a112328685

tumblr_static_the_one_ch86_00__katscans_

Guest pajhlub

OMFG!!!! i love this manga!!! it's good!!!! i don't know if it had been published in english but if it is, i want to go buy it!!!! (the twins are just hot!!!!:D)

I'm not sure about being published in English but there is an online manga reading website and I'm reading this manga from it :D

--angel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest apoloskye

I was looking through the Philip Lee thread and was totally reminded of Angus and Eros when I saw these...

5xmuio.jpg

24ozt3t.jpg

Maybe it's just the hair...

But I was wondering that if this was made into a live action drama, who would you guys pick to play Lele?

Archived