Christina Aguilera

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SatinDoll

hmm i don't get it...she didn't use to be so well endowed in the chest area...i know she gained some weight....but that's a huge diff.........

i love her voice and i think she's talented nonetheless

Guest Born: 1985

She's too obsessed with Marilyn..she's not original anymore..

She's still an awesome awesome vocalist though ;)

Guest KIMCHI.

these pictures are way more tasteful than her dirty days. this photoshoot reminds me of jessica albas semi nude photoshoot with GQ i believe.

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

did she get boob job...?

Yeah, it is. It's obvious IMO. Look at her before and after pictures. I guess nobody made a huge deal out of it, because nobody cared.

Guest BebeSweet

What happened to her breasts?

I know she got implants awhile back, but how come they look so saggy?

Guest vanggirlie

i don't think it's trashy. i kind of expected this from her but i don't mind that she does this as long as she's happy taking semi-nude pics. she looks good here.

Guest Fascination Street

those are hot...and yes I am a girl, anywho. when did her boobs get so big?....and I really do want her body

Guest i heart victoria's secret

looks like marilyn monroe ^^ she looks [pretty though....& i still like her despite she's almost naked

am i the only one who thought this shoot was tastefully done? at least she's not naked in front of rolling stone with a guitar covering her body - i thought that one was trashy. i actually like this look for her - but then again, i'm a big fan of the 40's and 50's style. it definitely beats the days of when she had black hair :crazy:

as someone said above, i don't see how this shoot is any different form jessica alba's GQ shoot that everyone drooled about - please don't say it's because jessica is 'hawt' because both of them are very beautiful in their own ways.

yes, christina got breast augmentation; she said so herself.

Guest SnugglesBby

NEVER LIKED HER, even in her "Genie in a Bottle" days. the only props i'd give her is for her voice.

Guest Queenie<3

the 2nd pic is very dirty haha but I like the last pic. Anyways I dont understand why she always has to look so scandalous, she has a wonderful voice imo

Guest sungaaah

lol this is like a slap in marilyn monroe's face

if she was tryin to imitate her

cuz this looks more trashy than classy ... ew

Guest sincerelydolly

wth. that is crazy. I like Christina but WOW, these pictures are bad.

I don't like her overly bright hair color and her boobs look odd.

Archived