Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

July 22, 2022

Rubeurs's posting in Instagram showing Lee Byung Hun in the cinema.  

Screenshot_2022-07-25_at_5.53.13_PM.png

Rubeur' message:

"Only 9 days to board the movie <Declaration of Emergency>?

Lee Byung-hun as Jae-hyeok, who got on the plane for his daughter's treatment, and Lee Byung-hun

Please check the <Declaration of Emergency> in theaters on August 3, the story of the planes that declared unconditional landing and those who are fighting disasters." 

Source:    IG of BH Rubeurs

• Like 3

July 26, 2022.

'Emergency Declaration' delves into different types of humanity

By Hwang Dong-Hee

Published : Jul 26, 2022 - 18:58       Updated : Jul 26, 2022 - 18:58

Screenshot_2022-07-26_at_12.38.16_PM.png

A scene from "Emergency Declaration" (Showbox)

In the face of disaster, different types of people cope differently.

"Emergency Declaration," a new aviation disaster film released next month, tells a story that everyone living through the pandemic can relate to.

The film follows a detective, played by Cannes-winning actor Song Kang-ho, who investigates a suspected terrorist only to find out that he has already boarded a plane. While passengers are trapped inside, those on the ground struggle to find a way to land the plane.

"When confronted by a disaster, humans become weak and scared. They sometimes start accusing and resenting each other. But being human, they also make different choices. ... I tried to focus on our humanity which can overcome dire situations," said director Han Jae-rim during a press conference held on Monday.

"A disaster, however small or catastrophic, can come to anyone at any time," Song added. "In such cases, we are reminded of what we value the most. We start to appreciate things we took for granted, like family and neighbors."

Han and big-name actors Song, Lee Byung-hun, Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Nam-gil, Yim Si-wan, Kim So-jin and Park Hae-joon attended the press conference at Megabox Coex in southern Seoul that followed the screening.

Screenshot_2022-07-26_at_12.38.34_PM.png

From left, actors Park Hae-joon, Yim Si-wan, Kim Nam-gil, Jeon Do-yeon, director Han Jae-rim, actors Song Kang-ho, Lee Byung-hun and Kim So-jin pose during a press conference for “Emergency Declaration” at Megabox Coex on Monday. (Yonhap)

Joining Song onscreen is another Cannes-winning actor Jeon. The two previously worked together in “Secret Sunshine” (2007).

Playing the role of a minister for Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Jeon said her character also struggles to fight off the invisible terror and human frailty.

"Although I was a high government official, I was just another human being like any other character. I also felt helpless dealing with an unprecedented terrorism disaster,” Jeon said.

Another notable character is a mysterious passenger, played by Yim Si-wan.

Regarding the casting, the director said he started with the idea of someone who viewers wouldn't imagine committing such an act of terrorism.

"I felt 'free' in expressing and portraying this character. So I was more excited than worried about the role," said Yim.

To convey a realistic-looking setting and dynamic turbulence of the plane in flight, the director used a giant gimbal to rotate the plane 360 degrees -- with the passengers inside.

"Two photography directors actually rode the gimbal and tied themselves to film the passengers’ faces and emotions. I think that‘s how we captured the moment of extreme tension," said Han.

spacer.png

A scene from "Emergency Declaration" (Showbox)

Kim Nam-gil, who plays the airplane’s pilot, added that he put in extra effort to look like a veteran pilot.

"All the pilots in the film trained together. I practiced landing simulation, piloting and controlling all the buttons. I wanted to look real in the cockpit."

The film was invited to the non-competition section at last year's Cannes Film Festival, where it premiered. Its initial release was delayed due to the pandemic.

"As we are still recovering from the pandemic, I was more immersed in the storyline. There are different groups of people reacting differently to similar situations. ... I hope the audience enjoys the film and delves into the message we are trying to convey," said Lee Byung-hun.

"Emergency Declaration" will hit local theaters on Aug. 3.

By Hwang Dong-Hee (hwangdh@heraldcorp.com)

Source: https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220726000710&np=1&mp=1

• Like 3

Industry Insiders Reveal Lee Byung Hun Made This Much While Filming K-Drama “Our Blues”

It sure pays off to be the best.

MxOEKasmQWaL2bS0vlgEv1KSau4JjgHm3S0M1odb_pJAQGDyKypKRQ2ZYriMoHF0A_VcVzb8786fZ4t0te-WIH_HfIG_5MiRF3dvZVSspx_a9jWK=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

Actor Lee Byung Hun makes his money counter go Brrrr!
The actor, who is revered as one of Korea’s best, is proving that his talents are paying off big time!
According to Mnet‘s TMI NEWS SHOW, the actor has already made ₩7.80 billion KRW (about $5.97 million USD) in the first half of 2022 alone.
On July 27, Mnet’s TMI NEWS SHOW spoke about the actor’s finances. According to the show, the actor has already shot six new commercials in the new year, and with the actor getting paid ₩800 million KRW (about $612,000 USD) per commercial, that is some serious cash-money!
The show also goes on to reveal how much the actor made while filming the hit K-Drama, Our Blues.
According to Mnet’s TMI NEWS SHOW, Lee Byung Hun got paid [/krw]150000000[/krw] per episode. Considering that the drama was 20 episodes long, that is ₩3.00 billion KRW (about $2.30 million USD).

/사진=Mnet &#039;TMI NEWS SHOW&#039;

• Like 3

July 28, 2022

Actor Lee Byung Hun held a media interview ahead of the release of the movie 'Emergency Declaration - (A translation) 

Screenshot_2022-07-28_at_6.46.11_PM.png

Credit: BH entertainment

Lee Byung Hun, who will lead the safe landing of the 'Emergency Declaration' on and off the screen.

Lee Byung Hun, who is about to release the movie 'Emergency Declaration (Director Han Jae-rim)' on the 3rd of next month, shared various stories about the work through an interview with the media on the 28th. 'Declaration of Emergency', which was officially invited to the non-competition section of the 74th Cannes Film Festival held last year, was delayed by nearly a year due to the pandemic situation in the aftermath of the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19). Although it was pushed for release earlier this year, it met the audience at the market this summer, which was in the midst of an endemic period.

Lee Byung Hun's screen comeback is the first in three years since 'The Managers of Namsan' (2019), which started the pandemic together. Lee Byung Hun, who recalled, "The pandemic started while 'The Managers of Namsan' was caught in theatre and loved by many audiences." It was the first time in a while,” he said.

He continued, "It was my daily life where I released a movie twice a year, or at least once a year, and I continued to meet the audience through stage greetings, but at some point it stopped and I spent several years filming without communication. A few days ago, through the premiere, I met the audience in the theatre, and I felt very new. Even though it was something I usually do, I was reminded of 'I am very grateful.' It was so good."

'Emergency Declaration' is a reality aviation disaster drama that tells the story of people who face a disaster that requires an unconditional landing due to air terrorism. The subject of 'terrorism caused by a virus' was already planned before the outbreak of Corona 19, but it has come to be seen as a work that is in contact with reality like fate.

Lee Byung Hun also said, "It's not intentional, but I think the story of this movie has become a story that people living in this era can see much more deeply and emotionally as they go through the pandemic. So I think the reaction from the audience who saw the movie was very good,” he said.

Lee Byung Hun  said, "When we started filming the movie, Covid 19 spread and everyone was so embarrassed. The pandemic itself is an anxiety and worry, but we are making a movie that represents the situation, and there is even an atmosphere where reality is ahead of the movie. When I saw the finished version after filming, I thought, 'I'm getting too emotional'."

He also explained, "There are times when I feel like I'm going through a pandemic, but when I watch these movies, I see a lot of human figures. It's also a work where there are situations where you ask yourself, 'How would I have judged, decided, and acted like a country?' .

Screenshot_2022-07-28_at_6.46.25_PM.png

'Emergency Declaration' was selected as the most anticipated work in Chungmuro in that it features national actors representing Korea such as Lee Byung Hun, Song Kang Ho, and Jeon Do Yeon. They are also actors who have worked together for a long time and have a relationship with each other.

Lee Byung-hun said, "Every time I make a film, I often don't know the outcome. The scenario was universal, but there are cases where it could get better during the filming process. There are times when you may not be able to receive it."

He said, "But should I say that if the actors you'll be working with are these great actors, you'll feel more confident? With confidence, you can rely on it, and the background that makes the work more exciting because the chances that the film will be loved are much higher. It seems like this. I was able to shoot with the feeling that I had won thousands and thousands of horses."

In this film, Lee Byung Hun  plays Jae-hyeok, who endures a fear of flying and gets on a plane to treat his daughter who is suffering from atopy. In addition to the role of father, there is a hidden narrative, and Lee Byung Hun persuades Jae-hyeok's various psychological changes, from desperate fatherhood, altruism to help others in difficult situations, and human instinct to survive with 'Byung-Hun Lee's acting'. And Lee Byung-hun's Jae-hyuk, who persuaded him in that way, fully represents the psychology of the passengers and the audience.

Lee Byung Hun said, "He appears to be the father of an ordinary daughter, but as the story progresses, various narratives surrounding Jae-hyeok appear. I thought he was a spokesperson. I am already a person who is afraid to board an airplane, so I am very surprised at even the smallest things, and I stick my head out faster than anyone else to see what is going on. I think it is a character that represents passengers in the end."

He also said, "Sometimes I think that I will be able to show a side that I didn't expect through my works and characters, but if I say 'I did it with sincerity' and 'I did my best', that's what I did. Because I hear it a lot. I lean on that kind of thing more than any other result. I tried to do my best for this work as well."

Source:  https://news.jtbc.co.kr/article/article.aspx?news_id=nb12068249

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

July 22, 2022

Lee Byung Hun with the Artist of Paintings

Screenshot_2022-07-28_at_6.33.59_PM.png

spacer.png

Lee Byung Hun purchased the above two paintings for his LA Home.

The painter Choyee-One    posted the following message:

"Thank you @byunghun0712 for the love. God bless and hope you will enjoy the artworks for generations! Grateful to hang the pieces in your LA home."

IG of Tist Choyee-One Instagram 

• Like 3

July 29, 2022

Lee Byung Hun Says ‘Emergency Declaration’ Is a Movie That’ll Make You Feel Like You’re Riding a Roller Coaster

by KRISHKIM

In an interview about his new movie Emergency Declaration, Lee Byung Hun talked about returning to the silver screen after a while.

Screenshot_2022-07-29_at_8.25.16_AM.png

Q1. How do you feel about showing a new movie after a long time?

The pandemic started to spread when The Man Standing Next was receiving great love. I’ve been working hard on filming since then, and Emergency Declaration is the first to hit the screen. I’ve just been filming movies, and it was nice to actually meet the audience at the premiere. 

Q2. How did you feel after you read the script?

The people who’ve seen the movie will know, but the movie starts with much tension. I felt the same way. It was a series of tension and bewilderment. I enjoyed the scripts as if I was riding on a roller coaster.

Q3. How did Lee Min Jung react after the VIP premiere?

Lee Min Jung is filming a new project, so she said she wasn’t sure if she could make it. But I told her that I’d love to have her there. Thankfully she came, but we were both so busy that we couldn’t even text each other. Later, she texted me, “I have a filming tomorrow, but my eyes are swollen!”

Screenshot_2022-07-29_at_8.25.35_AM.png

Q4. How did you play Jae Hyuk, a father with one daughter and a man with panic disorder?

When the director first told me about the character, he said he wanted him to look like an ordinary father. He has his own story, but I thought he was the representative of passengers and the first to express the fear and terror they’re feeling. He’s a man who is already feeling fear from the moment he boards the plane, so he’s startled by even the smallest movements and sticks his head out to observe what’s happening.

Q5. You opened up about your panic disorder at the premiere.

When I was 26, I got on a plane to go to the States after finishing Beautiful Lady, and that’s when I first felt the panic disorder. I clearly remember that moment. I thought I was going to die right there. Now I can laugh about it, but it was really tough at the time.

Q6. A rolling gimbal was used to shoot the scene where the plane rotates 360 degrees. How was the filming?

We had to bring in the equipment from the States. With the outbreak of the pandemic, everything got postponed, so we had to make the gimbal. We’ve confirmed the safety dozens of times, but there were still worries since it had to rotate with like 100 actors in. But I think that terror helped with our acting. But later, we got used to it and it felt like we were riding on a ride.

Q7. Every work you do, you are praised for your performance.

Every time I hear it, I feel proud and thrilled to be an actor. I’m worried that there might be a moment when I can’t meet the audience’s expectations, but if I know that I’ve done my best in doing my part, then what comes next is the audience’s opinion.

Source (1)

Source:  https://zapzee.net/2022/07/29/lee-byung-hun-says-emergency-declaration-is-a-movie-thatll-make-you-feel-like-youre-riding-a-roller-coaster/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

July 31, 2022

"Emergency Declaration",  more photos from the promotion at Haeundae, Busan

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.41.53_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.41.42_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.41.28_PM.png

Message from the IG of Showbox.movie :

Emergency <Declaration of Emergency> Team Haeundae Landing

Declare love to the Busan audience

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated in the event

For the release on August 3rd, right now, make a reservation from the profile link and board! 

#Song Kang-ho #Lee Byung-hun #Jeon Do-yeon #Kim Nam-gil #Im Si-wan #Kim So-jin #Park Hae-joon #Han Jae-rim Director #Emergency Declaration #August 3rd release #Haeundae #Showcase

Source:  IG of Showbox.movie

• Like 4

July 31, 2022

"Emergency Declaration" was also promoted at Daegu

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.45.25_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.46.11_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31_at_2.45.37_PM.png

Message from  the IG of Showbox.movie

"real time! Announcing the stage greetings for the <Emergency Declaration> with the Daegu audience!

Declare the love of Daegu audiences who heard 'rain'!

A sincere thank you to all the audience who came to today's stage greeting

<Emergency Declaration> for release on August 3rd, right now, make a reservation from the profile link and board!

#Song Kang-Ho #Lee Byung-Hun #Jeon Do-Yeon #Kim Nam-Gil #Im Si-Wan #Kim So-Jin #Park Hae-Joon #Han Jae-Rim Director #Emergency Declaration #August 3rd Great Release #Daegu #Stage Greetings."

Source:  IG of Showbox.movie

• Like 3

August 1, 2022

Screenshot_2022-08-01_at_5.40.18_PM.png

Lee Byung Hun Talks About “Emergency Declaration,” Applying Real-Life Experience To His Role, Why The Delayed Premiere Is A Blessing In Disguise, And More

FILM

Aug 1, 2022

by S. Cho

In a recent interview with Sports Chosun, Lee Byung Hun spoke about his role in the upcoming film “Emergency Declaration”!

Directed by Han Jae Rim, upcoming disaster film “Emergency Declaration” follows the unprecedented calamities that arise when terrorist threats are made against an impending flight. The film stars Song Kang HoJeon Do Yeon, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Nam GilIm Siwan, Kim So Jin, and Park Hae Joon.

In the film, Lee Byung Hun plays Jae Hyuk, a father who overcomes his phobia of planes to get eczema treatment for his daughter Su Min (Kim Bo Min). Although he’s fearful and anxious in the face of calamities, he also has a noble spirit and is willing to makes sacrifices for his family and for others.

“Emergency Declaration” was originally set to premiere at the 74th Cannes Film Festival last year before releasing in theaters in January 2022. However, the premiere was postponed due to COVID-19 and the film is finally hitting theaters this summer.

Regarding this delay, Lee Byung Hun shared, “It was a situation where the film was all completed but we had no choice but to postpone [the premiere]. It wasn’t just us as it was the same for other films.”

He elaborated on this being a blessing in disguise, sharing, “Although this wasn’t intentional, as we passed through the pandemic, I figured that this was a story people living in today’s generation could more easily immerse into while watching. That’s why I think the response was better from those who watched the movie.”

Screenshot_2022-07-28_at_6.46.11_PM.png

The actor expressed pride in his action scenes, commenting, “As the film begins, tension is induced. After that, more and more tension is added as the film progresses. Even when I was reading the script, there was constant tension and panic. As if I was riding a roller coaster, I read [the script] enjoyably in one go and I think those aspects are captured well in the film.”

Lee Byung Hun continued, “Originally, ‘Emergency Declaration’ was going to be created with an expert gimbal team from the United States. They needed to bring big equipment to Korea so it took time. Eventually, the pandemic began so everything got postponed and we got the news that the staff members in charge of the equipment wouldn’t be able to come. That’s how our team ended up personally setting up the gimbal.”

Screenshot_2022-07-28_at_6.46.25_PM.png

“Emergency Declaration” is Lee Byung Hun’s third role as a father, following the films “Single Rider” and “Ashfall.” Additionally, the actress who plays Lee Byung Hun’s daughter in “Ashfall” is the sister of the actress who plays his daughter in “Emergency Declaration.”

Lee Byung Hun remarked, “I’ve come to portray the father of both daughters. They’re both really great actresses. As a father of a son [in real life], there’s a certainty that real-life experience gives you. However, I observed those around me to see the differences between fathers with sons and fathers with daughters.”

Spoiler

Screenshot_2022-08-01_at_5.42.33_PM.png

Lee Byung Hun also spoke about his personal experience with panic disorder which ultimately helped influence his role in “Emergency Declaration.” He shared, “It was in the past when I was around 25 or 26 years old. The first time I experienced panic disorder was when I got on the plane to go to the United States after I finished [filming] the 1997 SBS drama ‘Beautiful My Lady.’ My memory from then is so vivid. I remember thinking, ‘I’m going to die here.’ That memory was so shocking.”

He added, “They even made a broadcast announcement asking the entire plane if there were any doctors on board. I thankfully arrived okay in the United States but at the time when the plane took off, I thought we’d be able to land mid-flight in a different country. But they said they weren’t able to stop. I couldn’t breathe and I had such a hard time. I can talk about it now while smiling but back then, it was a really difficult memory.”

With regards to this experience and his role in “Emergency Declaration,” Lee Byung Hun continued, “Due to my experience with panic disorder in real life, rather than relate to this character, I thought I’d be able to better express aspects of panic. Throughout the process of portraying the character of Jae Hyuk, I spoke a lot with director Han Jae Rim about what kind of panic he feels, what symptoms he feels, and how his breathing is.”

He explained, “Simply being on the plane is terrifying [for Jae Hyuk] and he needs medicine, but as the plane situation becomes more extreme, he develops recurring panic symptoms. Aspects of panic disorder are shown little by little, but as someone who knows about this, I wanted to express it in a more realistic manner.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2022-08-01_at_7.12.04_PM.png

After sharing his admiration for his co-stars, Lee Byung Hun elaborated on Im Siwan, who makes a bold transformation into a villain in “Emergency Declaration” as the mysterious passenger Jin Seok. He commented, “Since Im Siwan acted with the expressions and gazes that fit his role, I think that brought out better chemistry in my own acting too.”

He continued, “Unlike his image in the film, in real life, Im Siwan is an incredibly cute junior. He’s so cute, random, and has a lot of questions. We occasionally meet up to eat, have drinks, and chat but he asks questions that I need to think about and cannot easily answer.”

“Emergency Declaration” hits theaters across Korea on August 3. Check out a trailer here!

In the meantime, watch Lee Byung Hun in “Memories of the Sword” below!

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/article/1538809wpp/lee-byung-hun-talks-about-emergency-declaration-applying-real-life-experience-to-his-role-why-the-delayed-premiere-is-a-blessing-in-disguise-and-more

• Like 4

August 2, 2022

Lee Byung Hun at the VIP premiere of "The Hunt" held at the Megabox COEX in Samson Dong on August 2, 2022.  

Screenshot_2022-08-02_at_5.24.44_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-08-02_at_5.24.55_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-08-02_at_5.25.07_PM.png

Lee Byung Hun congratulated Lee Jung Jae on his debut as a film director of "The Hunt" 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2022-08-02_at_5.22.23_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2022-08-02_at_5.23.07_PM.png

Lee Byung Hun with Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung .

• Like 4

Aug 3, 2022

[Herald Interview] Lee Byung-hun channels fear of flying for new role

By Hwang Dong-Hee

Published : Aug 1, 2022 - 20:14       Updated : Aug 1, 2022 - 20:14

Screenshot_2022-08-03_at_3.00.01_PM.png

[Herald Interview] Lee Byung-hun channels fear of flying for new role

By Hwang Dong-Hee

Published : Aug 1, 2022 - 20:14       Updated : Aug 1, 2022 - 20:14

Lee Byung-hun recalled the first time he read the script for “Emergency Declaration,” during an interview with a group of local reporters on Thursday.

“It was a whirlwind of tensions, like riding a roller coaster throughout. I thought, ‘This is going to be a strong movie,’” the actor said.

“The first time I watched the movie, it resonated with me so deeply, perhaps because we went through a long pandemic. It wasn’t intended, but I feel like this is a story that people can relate to and empathize with after going through the difficult times.”

Lee plays Jae-hyuk, a dedicated father with a fear of flying who boards a flight to Hawaii with his daughter.

Lee said he had experienced a panic attack on an airplane, similar to his aviophobic character.

“I had a panic attack on a plane in my 20s. I couldn’t breathe and I thought I was going to die there,” the actor said.

“But I thought I could express this phobia better than those who have never experienced it. I tried to portray Jae-hyuk’s condition -- the panic, anxiety and hyperventilation -- as realistically as possible.”

Screenshot_2022-08-01_at_7.12.04_PM.png

Actor Lee Byung-hun (BH Entertainment )Actor Lee Byung-hun (BH Entertainment )

The veteran actor said the giant gimbal used for filming the in-flight scenes encouraged him to empathize with Jae-hyuk’s situation.

To create a realistic-looking set and dynamic aircraft turbulence, director Han Jae-rim employed a gimbal to rotate the mock plane 360 degrees with people inside.

“While filming inside the gimbal, all the actors and staff were nervous, although we were strapped so that we wouldn’t get hurt. ... It was easy to imagine that I was inside a flying plane,” Lee said.

“And because Jae-hyuk has a phobia, he is in a constant struggle, mentally and physically. To him, unexpected disasters and extreme situations just strike again and again. I put in the effort to convey his emotions and bewilderment, as they gradually escalate throughout the story,” he added.

Lee said he believes Jae-hyuk represents ordinary passengers, despite his fear of flying.

“I think Jae-hyuk is an ‘ordinary’ character. Although he has trauma, he felt very ordinary to me. He is a father to a daughter. He is easily frightened and scared by small things,” the actor said.

“But in the midst of a disaster, Jae-hyuk tries to find a way somehow and struggles to save his child.”

“Emergency Declaration” will be released on Wednesday.

By Hwang Dong-Hee (hwangdh@heraldcorp.com)

Source:  https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220801000769&np=1&mp=1

• Like 3

Lee Byung Hun, Im Siwan, Song Kang Ho, Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Nam Gil, And More Collide In New Disaster Film “Emergency Declaration”

Lee Byung Hun, Im Siwan, Song Kang Ho, Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Nam Gil, And More Collide In New Disaster Film “Emergency Declaration”

Aug 2, 2022
by E. Cha

“Emergency Declaration” has unveiled suspenseful new posters of its star-studded cast!

Directed by Han Jae Rim, “Emergency Declaration” is an upcoming disaster film about the unprecedented calamities that arise when a terrorist threat is made against an impending flight.

The newly released posters put the spotlight on the seven main characters, each of whom plays a different role in the chaos that unfolds. Song Kang Ho’s poster captures the despair of his character In Ho, a veteran detective investigating the terrorist threat, in the horrifying moment when he realizes the plane mentioned in the threat is the one his wife has just boarded.

Song-Kang-Ho.jpg

Lee Byung Hun’s poster introduces his character Jae Hyuk, who is traveling to Hawaii with his young daughter in order to get treatment for her atopic dermatitis. When disaster strikes mid-flight, Jae Hyuk is determined to keep his daughter safe no matter what.

Lee-Byung-Hun.jpg

Jeon Do Yeon will star in the film as Sook Hee, South Korea’s Minister of Land, Infrastructure, and Transportation, who feels a strong sense of responsibility to keep her citizens safe.

Spoiler

Jeon-Do-Yeon.jpg

Kim Nam Gil will play Hyun Soo, the first officer (or second pilot) of the plane in which the crisis breaks out. Even when faced with an emergency unlike anything he’s handled before, Hyun Soo stays focused as he does everything he can to avert disaster.

Spoiler

Kim-Nam-Gil.jpg

Im Siwan’s poster introduces his character Jin Seok, a mysterious passenger with a chilling gaze who becomes the prime suspect.

Spoiler

Im-Siwan.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim So Jin’s poster captures the shock and alarm of her character Hee Jin, a flight attendant, when all of the passengers suddenly fall into panic.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Jin.jpg

Finally, Park Hae Joon’s character Tae Soo, the head of the government’s crisis management center, does his best to remain calm and guide those on the plane to safety as they face an unpredictable and life-threatening situation.

Spoiler

Park-Hae-Joon.jpg

“Emergency Declaration” hits theaters in South Korea on August 3. In the meantime, check out the latest trailer for the film here!

Watch Kim Nam Gil in his latest drama “Through the Darkness” below…

WATCH NOW

…and Jeon Do Yeon in her film “Beasts Clawing at Straws” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/article/1538937wpp/lee-byung-hun-im-siwan-song-kang-ho-jeon-do-yeon-kim-nam-gil-and-more-collide-in-new-disaster-film-emergency-declaration

• Like 3