Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Looks like the media got confused and confusing us as well. :wacko: LBH did attend the MMA tonight.. perhaps, he only went in time to appear as a presenter. That's why he wasn't in the guest list.

Anyway, some clips & pics from fans sharing and highlight on twitter.. none from the media, yet.

Clips & photos: ByungBlue // Erni Epriyanti // bh_baam // Munsoo Kwon // _bangtanloveofmylife_

2018MMA BYUNGHUN CUT :blush:

DtVju8GV4AI8DPS.jpg

DtViCHJUwAAcb0R.jpg

DtViCHMUcAYCDTE.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5

A big surprise indeed.. even the more active twitter fans weren't expecting it either, after seeing him at AAA just 2 days ago. Anyway, still looking good in great photos to share. If the organizers wanted him to present, they'll accommodate if he couldn't stay long.

Found this English clip about his IG photo previously, from Arirang World

• Like 6

December 3, 2018

Lee Min Jung Talks About Why She’s Glad She Married Lee Byung Hun + Their Son's Talents

Source: Soompi by K. Lew

Lee Min Jung Talks About Why Sheâs Glad She Married Lee Byung Hun + Their Sonâs Talents

Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun have quite the talented son.

The actress guested on the December 2 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” where she talked about her husband Lee Byung Hun and their four-year-old son.

When Shin Dong Yup asked her, “When do you feel you did a good job getting married the most?” she answered, “Since I’m an actress, in terms of work, it’s nice that I can talk about work with the person that’s closest to me. I like talking about those kinds of things when we’re eating or drinking.”

Lee Min Jung said that she had also talked about her upcoming drama “Fates and Furies” with him and explained, “I’ve done a lot of romantic comedies, or works that had a lovable or cute feel. [I decided to do ‘Fates and Furies’] because I wanted to show a different image. Even the title for this drama, there’s the feel of grandeur, revenge, and greed.”

Shin Dong Yup also asked her about whether it was difficult to raise her son. She replied, “A lot of the hard parts have passed. He’s four years old, but he’s on the bigger side. He’s really big. He’s always in the 99th percentile. He’s really heavy and big, around 21 kilograms (approximately 46 pounds). They said that that’s the weight of a girl in the first grade. But he’s still four years old, so he still says, ‘Carry me.’ I carry around 21 kilograms.”

The other hosts asked her to brag about her son more, and she obliged. Lee Min Jung shared, “He started speaking early. He’s quick with languages. They said that people wouldn’t believe me.” She added, “My friend told me to submit this to the Guinness Book of World Records. Before he was 100 days old, I would sit him down to feed him his baby food, and he would say, ‘Water! Water!’ asking for water. He also said things like, ‘Soup! Soup!’ He was able to say one character words. When I told people that, they said that before they’re 100 days old, kids can’t say things other than ‘Mom’ or ‘Dad.’ I have a video of it.”

When Shin Dong Yup brought up the fact that many parents considered their children geniuses and made similar claims about their abilities, Lee Min Jung made everyone laugh by saying, “I’ll have to go check the video again.”

“My Ugly Duckling” airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) (3)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, marfisa said:

@rubie

I really wonder how could he manage to do action shootings with such shoes! They look 2 sizes larger! Maybe Goo Hae Ra could make new shoes for poor  Sun Woo... ;-)

Hahaa.. Goo Hae Ra should really make new comfortable shoes for Sun Woo, indeed. :D But those big ones were just for the poster photo-shoot, the actual movie posters doesn't even show his legs/feet/shoes or at least, not too obvious. For action scenes, he has to be using good shoes etc in order to perform well.. loosely-fit shoes will mean they'll fly off when he does all those high-kicks. :lol:Looks like LBH has taken a liking to post throwback pics, particularly those unseen photos he had from filming and clearly he remembers his dialogues from the movies & loves to highlight them as captions. :P

mjbh18_25.jpg

November 2, 2018

"My Ugly Duckling" Lee Min-jung Wants to Get Lee Byung-hun on the Show

Source: 10Asia via HanCinema.net

Actress Lee Min-jung suggested that Lee Byung-hun star on "My Ugly Duckling".

Lee Min-jung was the special MC for the SBS TV show on the 2nd.

She said she knows she married the right person when she can talk about her work to him and ask him for advice as they have the same job.

She claims she confided in him before she starred in the SBS drama "Fates and Furies". She said, "I've always been in romantic comedies as a lovely and cute character, but this drama was different. The drama was about revenge, passion, and desire".

The mothers of the show said they would like to see Lee Byung-hun as the MC one day. Shin Dong-yup said Lee Byung-hun was really humorous and Lee Min-jung said he tells good jokes.

She said, "I'll tell him to come out here if the drama makes it past 15%. That's almost as much as "Mr. Sunshine" and he's not doing anything at home".

• Like 5

Published on November 30, 2018 by STARNEWS KOREA

★ Lee Byung Hun 2018 AAA Grand Prize Acceptance Speech ★

Although in the drama Eugene Choi took a step back, I'll try my best to be an actor who'll take a step forward. (gist by mistymorning)

Photo: Break News // AAA Red carpet ~

2018120359087734.jpg

• Like 5

Lee Byung Hun gets a lot of that, since appearing in GI Joe.. Hollywood movie fans have been suggesting him for various comicbook/superhero/villain roles. While he might not be seriously considered (or him personally interested), it's still a nice observation that people are thinking of his talent, screen presence and acting importance for certain (favorite) roles. 

We'll see what will happen next. He has to be Storm Shadow first and foremost since he's signed up for three GI Joe movies, whenever they get filmed & produced. Even though we hope that he'll land a good offer of non-action heavy role in Hollywood, it's a wishful thinking actually.. being in a Marvel live-action movie (if it happens) probably isn't so bad but who knows. It's up to him to decide. He wanted to be an actor who keeps moving forward, we sure hope he will able to achieve that in Korea and elsewhere.

Previous article we had about him fan-cast as Silver Samurai.

http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=59

There're other fan-casting articles but ELBH isn't quite working as yet.. the website is still undergoing 'treatment' that may take awhile longer.

• Like 3

Korean article HERE / Korean Broadcasting Critics Society

th_congrats.gif 

December 4, 2018

TVN’S HIT DRAMA ‘MR. SUNSHINE’ WINS THIS YEAR’S CRITICS’ CHOICE AWARD

Source: KPOPLOVE

The tvN’s drama “Mr. Sunshine” has won this year’s prestigious Critics’ Choice Award for broadcasting.

On Tuesday, the Korea Broadcasting Critics’ Association announced this year’s winners for its Critics’ Choice Award in several different categories. The categories include drama, documentary, current events reporting, mobile content, and entertainment.

For the drama category, the Association selected this year’s hit drama “Mr. Sunshine” as the winner of the coveted award. According to the organization, the show has superior storytelling that the cast effectively told through images (cinematography and direction).

Original article

Translated by O.C

• Like 4

This fan-clip from AAA is a bit noisy, the Kpop fans were excited for the next idol performance. But looking at LBH & HJW receiving their Fabulous Awards, they're not affected at all. Such a cute reaction when BH did not hesitate to share his award, he thought HJW was asking for it when the latter actually needed the microphone. :lol: FABULOUS MEN!

Published on November 30, 2018 by Mera

• Like 3

December 4, 2018

"TV News At Night" Lee Min-jung Shares That Lee Byung-hun Cares for Their Child When He's Not Working

Source: TV Report via HanCinema.net

photo1021448.jpg

Lee Min-jung mentioned her husband Lee Byung-hun in "TV News At Night".

"TV News At Night" interviewed the cast of "Fates and Furies" on the 4th.

The reporter met with Joo Sang-wook, Lee Min-jung, So Yi-hyun, and Lee Ki-woo.

Of course, they talked about Lee Min-jung and her husband Lee Byung-hun.

Lee Byung-hun had mentioned his wife Lee Min-jung while making a speech at an awards show and said, "I thank my wife and son so much. Please watch "Fates and Furies"".

Lee Min-jung said, "Dramas have a tight schedule, so I don't get much time off. My husband is in a movie so when he has time off, he takes care of the child so I don't have to worry as much".

• Like 4

If not mistaken, the VIP premiere for movie 'Drug King' will be on December 17 (Monday), hopefully we will see Lee Byung Hun at the screening.

Thanks to the fans' highlight on twitter, new photo at Japanese news site featuring the upcoming release of KEYS TO THE HEART on December 28 in Japan.

20181205.jpg

More photos: joy333fuyu

• Like 4

December 5, 2018

Lee Byung-hun's Sister Changes Her Name

Source: OSEN via HanCinema.net

Spoiler

photo1021598.jpg

Lee Byung-hun's sister Lee Eun-hee changed her name to Lee Ji-an and she's making her first appearance on TV.

Lee Ji-an is starring in the TV Chosun's variety show "Love Clinic". Lee Pil-mo's lover Seo Soo-yeon's best friend is Lee Ji-an.

Lee Ji-an is known more as Lee Byung-hun's sister. However, she made her debut earlier than Lee Byung-hun they were kids. She was also chosen Miss Korea in 1996.

She appeared on TV every once in a while and in 2013, she starred in the JTBC "Miss Korea Secret Garden".

Lee Ji-an married in 2012, but got divorced four years later. She was seen at a launching event in June after that.

She appeared on TV recently as the owner of the pension which Lee Pil-mo takes Seo Soo-yeon to. They had a barbeque party late at night and the three of them started talking about many things. While Lee Pil-mo left his seat, Seo Soo-yeon told Lee Ji-an how she felt and even cried.

Spoiler

photo1021599.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kansas424 said:

Keys to the heart will premiere in Japan theater? 

All his movies have always been shown in Japan, quite a rare priority given to a Korean actor considering his large Japanese fan base. One way or the other, he will appear directly to promote the movie in Japan or indirectly in his fan meeting or given specific media & magazine interviews if he can't make it there due to schedule conflict. 

On the other hand..

December 5, 2018

Robert Schwentke in Talks to Direct ‘G.I. Joe’ Spinoff ‘Snake Eyes’ for Paramount

BY DAVE TRUMBORE l Collider.com

Way back in May of this year, we reported that a new G.I. Joe movie was in the works from Paramount and Hasbro. Centering on the silent ninja Snake Eyes, the spinoff flick was written by Evan Spiliotopoulos (The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Beauty and the Beast); Brian Goldner is also on board as a producer.  Now, it’s looking like some progress is being made on this movie in earnest as Robert Schwentke (RED) is in talks to direct.

Variety reports that Schwentke and Paramount are in early talks for the reboot of the film franchise based on the classic Hasbro toy line. Schwentke, whose 2017 historical war drama The Captain achieved critical acclaim, was also at the helm for such films as RED, R.I.P.D., and the second and third installments in the Divergent trilogy/quadrilogy.

gi-joe-snake-eyes-movieMake of this news what you will. The good news is that Paramount hasn’t given up on the G.I. Joe franchise, though Hasbro hasn’t really put the marketing muscle behind any new versions of their toys the way they’ve done in decades past. Maybe that’s about to change. The bad news, in my opinion, is that Spiliotopoulos and Schwentke don’t exactly scream fresh, original, or even interesting. I haven’t seen The Captain, so maybe Schwentke’s handling of the war drama will pave the way for something serviceable in Snake Eyes but it’s hard to get excited at the moment.

If you’re unfamiliar with the title character, a favorite among fans and a fun side character in the previously released G.I. Joe movies, Snake Eyes is a silent ninja commando with a penchant for wearing black and palling around with his pet wolf, Timber. His archenemy, Storm Shadow, is a rival ninja and also his blood brother. Ray Park played the part of Snake Eyes in the first two Joe films while Byung-Hun Lee played Storm Shadow. With a reboot of this franchise, you can expect a recast as well. Be sure to let us know who you think could play the parts and how you think the silent Snake Eyes is going to be handled as the lead character.

• Like 4

December 6, 2018

Congratulations, Byung Hun -ssi!!

Actor Lee Byung Hun  won the Grand Prize for "Keys to the Heart" at the 38th Golden Cinema Film Festival at the PJ Hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th. "Keys to the Heart"  won three gold medals, with Kim Tae-sung, the director of photography, winning the gold medal in filming, and Choi Won-ga, the rookie.

Source:  BH Entertainment 's Instagram 

• Like 7

December 6, 2018.

Lee Byung Hun at the 38th Golden Cinema Film Festival

20181206_2.jpg

20181206_6.jpg

20181206_4.jpg

Acceptance speech:

"When I was eager to appear in this emotional movie, I received the proposal and was attracted by the script and decided to act.  Thank you Director,  I will share this glory with all Sunbaes and Hoobaes with whom I have worked together."

Source:  BH李秉宪中文站 @ weibo.

• Like 7